The Historical Figures used to compile the fallacious image of the Biblical ones

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Peter is seemingly compiled from characters spanning many eras, such as 85bc figure Shimon ben Shetach (re-appointed head priest by Salome- Jannaeus' wife),&
Shimon ben Boethus high priest of Herods era [is that the same as Simon of Peraea (4 BCE)?], and
Simon Magus (the sorcerer scam artist), and perhaps a figure named Petre in the AD era.
For those who phooey such a notion I would like to remind them that this very same confused compiled character was dobe through history prior to the era.
Remember Simeon the Righteous is said to be Simon I (310–291 or 300–273 BCE), son of Onias I , and grandson of Jaddua, or Simon II (219–199 BCE), son of Onias II. Many statements concerning him are variously ascribed by scholars, ancient and modern, to four different persons who bore the same surname; e.g., to Simeon, so this pattern ofcpmpilation is nothing new nor unique in how characters are recorded or formed in image from many.

Now the The many Compiled Christs -
Yeshu son of Mary 100bc
Yehuda ben Tabbai 100bc
where sometimes confused for each other, but also Yehuda ben Tabbai is used for the NT (Yehuda)Judas weeping account.

The following are the only messianic figures in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc).
Yehuda (Judas) son of Hezekiah (4 BCE),
Simon of Peraea (4 BCE),
Athronges, the shepherd (4 BCE),
Yehuda (Judas) the Galilean (6 CE) who was also confused with Yehuda the Galionite (used for the Temple table overturning story=ransacked by this thief) hence used for the NT Jesus & Jesus Barrabbas story where the other similar named fellow is a thief and murderer like Yehuda the Galionite was.
The only AD era Christ at that Pilate era time was
Theudas by the Jordan who's apostles were martyred and also compiled with earlier christs followers with similar or names or else compiled in new names.

Now about the image of Paul:
Paul is not Saul as fallaciously claimed.
They use Saul to make it seem a learned JEW converted in order to influence the same from the fish they wanted to Lure. So let's agree that Saul being Jewish had an issue with maggis following Deut.
Lets go to their Book of Acts where Saul meets up with the other figure used for Paul.
In acts 13 Saul supposedly met Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a "maggis" (alymas) called Bar(son)Jesus who Saul called the son of the devil.

But Paul has more figures under his stories. The escaping out the window towards Syria acct comes from
Appolonias of Tyana call 'Pol', who was from Tarsus.
Pol had an immense library of many cultures religions and mythologies so writing 2/3 the NT in Hellenized precepts and compilation of cultures would make him the likely culprit of this one world religion farce that the later Constantine wished to form under Rome's authority and tax (tithes) collector.

Other compiled figures include 100bc Thaddeus follower of Yeshu & AD era James.
Johans & Johns spanning 3 eras
2 Salomes Jannaeus wife as friend follower of Yeshu of 100bc and AD Herods daughter who was a friend follower of Theudas by the Jordan who had John the Baptist, who he first followed, killed, so he could steal his flock (says his surviving followers who became Mandeans, a sect of Sabians).

Note: this does not include the many cultures mythical figures and gods, nor Biblical plagiarizations and compiling of figures and stolen roles or accts from the OT.

Last edited:
The Muslims are a result of this Roman need to control the world through the guise of religious authority. To protect themselves from the forced conversions Arabs, some Jews, Zoroastrians, Buddhist minorities, etc were grafted into the new religion forming under him for protection.
Are you assuming my religion or intent through my name? Cause you'd be assuming wrong and not changing historical accuracy.

The Muslims are a result of this Roman need to control the world through the guise of religious authority. To protect themselves from the forced conversions Arabs, some Jews, Zoroastrians, Buddhist minorities, etc were grafted into the new religion forming under him for protection.
Are you assuming my religion or intent through my name? Cause you'd be assuming wrong and not changing historical accuracy.

What you claim is historically accurate comes from anti Christian blogs. Not exactly the most compelling evidence don't you think? Especially when compared with well known Roman histories such as that from Tacitus. That one source proves the majority of what you post here to be outright fabrication.

That was to broad spoken, please be more specific, because you might be using missionary excuses from online web sites and arguments from known liars who know nothing about history. Of it wasn't then you'd have examples, sources, and proof.
I HAVE those things, but can't give you them if you are not specific.

So back up your comment please.
(calling your bluff and smokescreen tactic).
:)

More sources and evidence:
The only historical christ figure in the AD era in the time of Pilate was Theudas by the Jordan (died 45ad)who's apostles were martyrs. That can't be the same figure Yehuda of Galilee in the time of Herod(died 4bc) and Lysanias (35bc) who was a tax revolter talking about Rome's taxes in the NT
and the one Bill O'Reilly uses for his book.
My post here on compiled characters making Peter from the many Shimons helps make this point because the NT contradicts where the Christ first meets Shimon (each era christ had a Shimon) so the NT accidentally reveals the conflicting locations of the 2 christs and Shimons;
(a) By the sea of Galilee
(Matthew 4:18-22).
(b) On the banks of river Jordan
(John 1:42).
Josephus : on Yehuda the Galilean and the similar confused named thief murderer Yehuda the Galionite(used for the table turners & Jesus Barabbas scenes):
Book 18 chapter 1 is where the heart of the info on the tax revolt and teaching of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee is mentioned.
NOTE: Luke mentions him once, in
Acts 5:37, and Josephus several times, once here, sect. 6; and B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2; Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1; and ch. 17. sect. 8, calls this Judas, who was the pestilent author of that seditious doctrine and temper which brought the Jewish nation to utter destruction, a Galilean; but here (sect. 1) Josephus calls him a Gaulonite, of the city of Gamala; it is a great question where this Judas was born, whether in Galilee on the west side, or in Gaulonitis on the east side, of the river Jordan; while, in the place just now cited out of the Antiquities, B. XX. ch. 5. sect. 2, he is not only called a Galilean, but it is added to his story, "as I have signified in the books that go before these," as if he had still called him a Galilean in those Antiquities before, as well as in that particular place, as Dean Aldrich observes, Of the War, B. II. ch. 8. sect. 1.
Neither the Herod era christ nor AD Pilate era Christ have anything to do with the half Roman who the Harlot Church preferred Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc Who is the one the NT says was slew(stoned)and hanged (not crucified like the other 2 were) "on Passover"-John 18-19 and Mark 14-15
Source: Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"
This is why I asked which christ are you calling Jesus, because in the real world we get to investigate and discuss the historical not the fictitious images of men who need new names to keep you from finding the poor schlep behind the image made perfect
-Ezekiel 28 on the fallen son of perdition.

Forum List

Back