A motto of truth

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
"What a middle class individual does, the middle class individual pays for, what the poor individual does, the whole population pays for"

That motto comes true, when you consider the following is also true.

Because the poor put little slivers of glass inside oranges and apples and unwrapped or homemade candy, the law says that it is illegal for anybody to give anything other than prepackaged candy with an untampered wrapper to the kids on Halloween.

Because the poor conduct themselves in haphazard ways that may not be safe for anybody but the person operating in such a careless way, and they are more likely to adulterate food that they sell or use nonstandard alternatives that is nothing but wrong in their recipes.... everybody needs Government approval to a own food business.

Because the poor are the illegal pit bull fighters, the puppy stompers, the random chest stabbers on the street, nobody is allowed around animals deemed by the government as somehow or other more important or "higher up" than other Animals.

Because the poor are the 7 eleven sticker uppers... in a lot of states, its really hard for anybody to get a gun legally.

Because the poor are the druggies and drug dealers... they severely limit the kinds of medicines that anybody can get over the counter.

Because the poor are the ones who take old beat up pieces of shit cars out of the junk yard, and attach unsafe, illegal equipment to it... everybody's car goes for an inspection up in the northeast and mid atlantic.

List goes on and on, but you get the picture.

Last edited:
"What a middle class individual does, the middle class individual pays for, what the poor individual does, the whole population pays for"

Because the poor put little slivers of glass inside oranges and apples and unwrapped or homemade candy, the law says that it is illegal for anybody to give anything other than prepackaged candy with an untampered wrapper to the kids on Halloween.

Because the poor conduct themselves in haphazard ways that may not be safe for anybody but the person operating in such a careless way, and they are more likely to adulterate food that they sell or use nonstandard alternatives that is nothing but wrong in their recipes.... everybody needs Government approval to a own food business.

Because the poor are the illegal pit bull fighters, the puppy stompers, the random chest stabbers on the street, nobody is allowed around animals deemed by the government as somehow or other more important or "higher up" than other Animals.

Because the poor are the 7 eleven sticker uppers... in a lot of states, its really hard for anybody to get a gun legally.

Because the poor are the druggies and drug dealers... they severely limit the kinds of medicines that anybody can get over the counter.

Because the poor are the ones who take old beat up pieces of shit cars out of the junk yard, and attach unsafe, illegal equipment to it... everybody's car goes for an inspection up in the northeast and mid atlantic.

Educate yourself, please. Thanks.

Things happen for a reason - and/or a motivation......most of the time.

People whom are poor are in locations that have a poor economy and or bad locale for jobs. Yes, some people are lazy...granted. But there is more reasons to being poor than being lazy.

Companies up and fall, political reasons, reasons due to simple economy. I do not mind helping the poor, but I am not going to grow the garden, wash the vegetables, cut the vegetables up, steam them....then serve them to a poor person with a glass of wine - they need to help. I don't have a problem with that.

Poor students ( teens from poor familys ) whom make good grades ( as I have said many times before ) could benefit by having the Government send them to college. Engineers, Doctors, Nurses, Drafters, Teachers, Electricians, Welders, and a host of other college educations that could put a person on the street, in society...making good money and receiving good benefits. Being poor, working at Wendys or McDonalds - or working some street sanitation truck ; your attitude, behavior and mentality is going to be just that ; flipping burgers or having to deal with stink and sewage all day......and that would probably take a toll on the mind and psyche. A high school genius, whom cannot go to college....because they did not have the money. Or the guy whom got the job you tried out for.....because your degree was from an accredited community college....with a 3.7 GPA ; his degree was from Yale...even though his GPA was 2.9 .

Reasons and motivations. Someone whom is poor.....does not necessarily mean it is their fault. Helping them out should not be a crime....but giving them a living for years and years....should be.

What about all the people whom go to the doctor for a bad back, or bad hip......and go skiing, cut firewood, climb in deer stands, go jogging or work out on the tread mill. I am pro-active type of guy, but to be an insurance investigator - I believe would be a great job. I would love to take those whom steal good money from hard Americans ; to perform insurance and/or medical fraud. Those whom live on other peoples taxes, because they are too lazy to go to work and support a family, or themselves. They are stealing from those whom are actually and legitimately on paid medical leave, or receiving medical compensation due to a work related injury or other problem. Those with injured backs, hips, shoulders and other problems...whom really cannot work, and is having trouble with the paperwork.....when their neighbor "slid through" with no paperwork problems or delay, and are receiving a check every month for an injury or illness that does not exist.

Poor Americans is the least of Americas problems I believe, when it comes to handouts and support.

Shadow 355

Any blanket statement about "the Poor" is pure, unadulterated horse manure.

Most of the "middle class" people I grew up with, including myself, have been "poor" at times during their adult life; were they temporary degenerates because they were poor? I was married and 30 years old before my net worth finally got back up to zero. Most middle-class college grads today will have a negative net worth well into their adult lives, even if they work their butts off. Many people are poor for reasons that have nothing to do with personal failings or bad choices. Medical issues, lack of opportunity, lousy luck.

All of which is not to deny the fact that many of America's poor are mired in that condition due to horrible personal choices, laziness, and a general unwillingness to do what is manifestly necessary to break out of poverty, namely: (a) finish high school, (2) refrain from having children out of wedlock, and (iii) get and keep a job - any job.

Educate yourself, please. Thanks.
I don't think that is possible, his gear is stuck in D for dumb..

Any blanket statement about "the Poor" is pure, unadulterated horse manure.

Most of the "middle class" people I grew up with, including myself, have been "poor" at times during their adult life; were they temporary degenerates because they were poor? I was married and 30 years old before my net worth finally got back up to zero. Most middle-class college grads today will have a negative net worth well into their adult lives, even if they work their butts off. Many people are poor for reasons that have nothing to do with personal failings or bad choices. Medical issues, lack of opportunity, lousy luck.

All of which is not to deny the fact that many of America's poor are mired in that condition due to horrible personal choices, laziness, and a general unwillingness to do what is manifestly necessary to break out of poverty, namely: (a) finish high school, (2) refrain from having children out of wedlock, and (iii) get and keep a job - any job.
I started with nothing and worked my way up to poverty...

Forum List

Back