A mother in Texas

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I have to admit I love this e-mail and will stand behind this woman anytime for her observation.

This picture was posted on a website with this accompanying question:

"If you were in a public place, would you feel comfortable with him sitting ten feet away from your children?"

This is the thoughtful response from one of the readers:

"I would gently explain to my children that while it is his absolute right to do it, I do not approve. In no uncertain terms I would tell them that if I ever catch THEM wearing a black cap, gray shirt, tan slacks, blue socks with brown running shoes, IN PUBLIC, I will slap the shit out of them!"

A Texas Mom

760432-texas_mom (1).png

I have to admit I love this e-mail and will stand behind this woman anytime for her observation.

This picture was posted on a website with this accompanying question:

"If you were in a public place, would you feel comfortable with him sitting ten feet away from your children?"

This is the thoughtful response from one of the readers:

"I would gently explain to my children that while it is his absolute right to do it, I do not approve. In no uncertain terms I would tell them that if I ever catch THEM wearing a black cap, gray shirt, tan slacks, blue socks with brown running shoes, IN PUBLIC, I will slap the shit out of them!"

A Texas Mom

View attachment 116513

I bet the owner of the place is less worried about feral robberies.

Forum List

Back