A Moore Loss, Bad News For the Ds?

Moore defeated is a dem victory.

Moore elected is a dem victory.

emot66.gif
emot20.gif

The only documented child molester seated in Congress went on to become Obama's VP.

If someone had remotely thought that you were not a scum bucket.....You're here to remove all doubts, you fucking moron.
Oh, I'm a scum bucket for speaking the truth about Biden? Are you defending this shit?

Yeah THAT picture proves it......(what a fucking moron........LOL)

The only documented child molester seated in Congress went on to become Obama's VP.

If someone had remotely thought that you were not a scum bucket.....You're here to remove all doubts, you fucking moron.
Oh, I'm a scum bucket for speaking the truth about Biden? Are you defending this shit?

Only a minute 50 seconds, was that the PG version of his decades of public groping?

Yeah, asshole. It DOES prove it. Are you actually trying to tell me Joe Biden isn't trying to feel this pre-teens breast? Even the kid knows what he's doing is wrong as she pulls away from him, but you apparently don't. If you defend this shit, you're as guilty as Biden. Go ahead, explain it away. BTW, kudos to that little girls parents for teaching her that kind of touching is wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself, nat.

Yeah, asshole. It DOES prove it. Are you actually trying to tell me Joe Biden isn't trying to feel this pre-teens breast? Even the kid knows what he's doing is wrong as she pulls away from him, but you apparently don't. If you defend this shit, you're as guilty as Biden. Go ahead, explain it away. BTW, kudos to that little girls parents for teaching her that kind of touching is wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself, nat.

Sure, MORON..........Biden is a sexual predator of children who is dumb enough to do his evil deeds on video so that fuck heads......like you......can "prove" to your equally fucked up ilk why the guy shouldn't be around kids........(what a slimy idiot you must be.......LOL)

Forum List

Back