A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

How can you risk Trump becoming president again after he tried to steal our election?

I believe Mike Johnson went along with Trump and his attempted coup, yet not one mention from him about how the 2020 election was stolen. Because it wasn't. They would laugh at him if he tried it. All he looks into is the Biden crime family.

In fact, Trump is on trial for sending a mob based on this lie that the election was stolen. So this is all going to come out in court. One things for sure won't come out in court. Trump's lawyers won't present any evidence the election was stolen. You would think he would use this evidence in his defense.

And Rudy never used any of this supposed evidence in his defense. He was found guilty of being a liar. And you aren't worried about him being president again?
how can i risk trump?....lol.....geezus bobo dont worry i aint voting for anyone that old...trump and biden will probably collapse half way thru the next 4 years...stress is a motherfucker...

how can i risk trump?....lol.....geezus bobo dont worry i aint voting for anyone that old...trump and biden will probably collapse half way thru the next 4 years...stress is a motherfucker...
You guys said that about Hillary. Trust me the rich don't die young. Only the good die young.

Now I know who you're voting for

1711995095810.png

Don't worry Kamala is only 59

What I love about what you did to Hillary is for some strange reason Trump made it a felony to do what she did. But then him and his team did what she did. Now he's complaining he's being charged. Or cry that it's political.

The Republicans must not believe any of Trump's lies. Like the election was stolen. Because if they believed a ounce of it, they'd be all over it like they are hunter. But they aren't screaming every day or looking into election fraud. Why is that?

The things she did were already felonies, WTF are you talking about?

The things she did were already felonies, WTF are you talking about?

"The law HE SIGNED upgrades the crime of wrongly moving classified material from a misdemeanor to a felony.

"Trump signed the bill after spending the 2016 presidential campaign accusing Hillary Clinton of improperly handling classified information."

You don't believe any of the books written about Trump.

Are there any books written about Trump that are flattering? That should tell you something. Forget all the books who write unfavorably about the man. Let's say all of them are doing it for money.

Where are the books praising Trump? With all the people who come up to Trump crying and begging him for things, and him delivering, there must be a lot of books praising Trump. Can you name any?
That sounds like a big helping of waddaboudism that has nothing to do with the fiction the OP is spewing.

"The law HE SIGNED upgrades the crime of wrongly moving classified material from a misdemeanor to a felony.

"Trump signed the bill after spending the 2016 presidential campaign accusing Hillary Clinton of improperly handling classified information."

If you think that's all the hildabitch did, you're delusional.

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trump…

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

“Make no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,” the former judge said. “It's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.”

“That’s the existential threat that faces America today,” he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trump’s ‘vicious’ attacks against judges: No one with power has ‘addressed it’

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
hey Lakhota thanks for exposing Luttig as a First Amendment hating fascist like you.

You don't believe any of the books written about Trump.

Are there any books written about Trump that are flattering? That should tell you something. Forget all the books who write unfavorably about the man. Let's say all of them are doing it for money.

Where are the books praising Trump? With all the people who come up to Trump crying and begging him for things, and him delivering, there must be a lot of books praising Trump. Can you name any?

Trump is a criminal.

geezus bobo dont worry i aint voting for anyone
Thats helpful, sticking your thumb up your ass. Pick a side already. How hard could it be? Damn.

.... you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I will chew you up and spit you out....

Thats helpful, sticking your thumb up your ass. Pick a side already. How hard could it be? Damn.

.... you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I will chew you up and spit you out....
hey asswipe why dont you post the whole of what i said?...the only thing you spit out is cum from your boyfriend....

Forum List

Back