A Mexican citizen with more than 40 aliases who admitted to stealing more than $350,000 in governmen

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A Mexican citizen with more than 40 aliases who admitted to stealing more than $350,000 in government benefits was sentenced Friday to 37 months in federal prison, equaling one month of custody for every year he lived in the U.S. with a stolen identity.

Federal prosecutors say Tijuana resident Andres Avelino Anduaga, 66, somehow obtained a U.S. citizen’s birth certificate in 1980, and then used that identification to obtain a Social Security number and California driver’s license.

With those documents, Anduaga was able to fraudulently obtain government benefits from federal, state and local agencies, including nearly $250,000 in illicit Social Security benefits, Special Assistant U.S. Atty. Jeffrey D. Hill said.

Anduaga also got Medi-Cal health benefits that he was not eligible for and caused a loss to the state of California in excess of $100,000, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

Wonder how often stolen identity and stolen benefits are occurring?
He should also be deported after his prison time is over.
Wonder if he was also illegally voting?
Wonder if he voted Democrat?

Mexican Citizen Who Stole More Than $350,000 in Government Benefits Is Sentenced to 37 Months in Federal Prison

Last edited:
A Mexican citizen with more than 40 aliases who admitted to stealing more than $350,000 in government benefits was sentenced Friday to 37 months in federal prison, equaling one month of custody for every year he lived in the U.S. with a stolen identity.

Federal prosecutors say Tijuana resident Andres Avelino Anduaga, 66, somehow obtained a U.S. citizen’s birth certificate in 1980, and then used that identification to obtain a Social Security number and California driver’s license.

With those documents, Anduaga was able to fraudulently obtain government benefits from federal, state and local agencies, including nearly $250,000 in illicit Social Security benefits, Special Assistant U.S. Atty. Jeffrey D. Hill said.

Anduaga also got Medi-Cal health benefits that he was not eligible for and caused a loss to the state of California in excess of $100,000, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

Wonder how often is stolen identity and stolen benefits occurring?
Wonder if he was illegally voting also?

Mexican Citizen Who Stole More Than $350,000 in Government Benefits Is Sentenced to 37 Months in Federal Prison
/-----/ Ahhh poor mistreated Andres. Why is America being so mean to him? He should receive the Purple Heart for enduring our racist, homophobic country that hates the environment.
liberal rapid resonse team.jpg

Kind of wish I was illegal. Being retired I will never see that amount of federal money. I paid into SS and Medicare since I started working at 14. Will be many years before I even get to the break even point if I live that long.

Wonder how often is stolen identity and stolen benefits occurring?
Wonder if he was illegally voting also?

Meanwhile we'll continue to pay for his room service.

Everyone who is getting government benefits should be finger printed to prevent ID fraud.

He is 66 years old but he collected $250000 in SS benefits.
That would be about $83,000 per year.

Kind of wish I was illegal. Being retired I will never see that amount of federal money. I paid into SS and Medicare since I started working at 14. Will be many years before I even get to the break even point if I live that long.
/----/ Here, this calculator should help you find out when you breakeven with SS.
If I Wait Until 66 to Claim Social Security, When Will I Break Even?
Breaking even on Medicare would require you getting really sick. So hopefully you'll never get that money back.

Forum List

Back