Hillary doesn’t care about the victims of illegal immigration

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hillary Clinton speaking at a labor union conference on Friday in Pittsburgh slammed the Trump administration’s separations of families at the border as inhumane and indecent.
BTW, it's illegal to house children with adults in immigration detention centers.

The Democratic Party has taken the side of the Mexican drug cartel whose products killed over 64,000 Americans in 2017.

The Democratic Party has taken the side of human traffickers who killed over 300 people in 2016.

The Democratic Party is on the side of brutal murderous MS-13 gangs.

The Democratic Party is on the side of illegal aliens who murder 5475 people per year. Since 9/11, 82,125 U.S. civilians have died because of illegal immigrants.

The Democratic Party is on the side of the racist Aztlan Nationalist who brag about taking over America.

immigrationcrimedeaths.jpg

immigrationracistsignsmaywoodmexicans.jpg

Hillary Clinton: Trump, GOP ‘Trying To Rip The Heart Out Of America’

the REAL CRIMINALS are those demanding that children be held in the SAME DETENTION CENTERS AS ARE ADULTS--------they are not naïve-------they are EVIL

The only person Hillary Clinton has ever cared about is herself. How her supporters can't see this has always blown my mind.

Hillary Clinton speaking at a labor union conference on Friday in Pittsburgh slammed the Trump administration’s separations of families at the border as inhumane and indecent.
BTW, it's illegal to house children with adults in immigration detention centers.

The Democratic Party has taken the side of the Mexican drug cartel whose products killed over 64,000 Americans in 2017.

The Democratic Party has taken the side of human traffickers who killed over 300 people in 2016.

The Democratic Party is on the side of illegal aliens who murder 5475 people per year. Since 9/11, 82,125 U.S. civilians have died because of illegal immigrants.

The Democratic Party is on the side of the racist Aztlan Nationalist who brag about taking over America.

View attachment 204740

View attachment 204741

Why don't you leave my country? You are so unhappy that more than half of American citizens who don't agree with you opinions, upset you to literally hate them.

I've been a life long Democrat, even before I could vote; I was impressed by President Kennedy and Robert Kennedy who I proudly voted for in my first time to vote, in CA's primary in 1968. Even before JFK I was astonished to learn from my friend who visited his sister in the South about separate water fountains and rest rooms - one for whites and one for colored.

Nothing you've posted rings true. It is the usual self appointed conservative tripe, echoed from years of propaganda, revised history, half-truths, rumors, innendos, character assassinations and damn lies.

View attachment 204740

View attachment 204741

You are not paying attention, Hilly cares about "her" power status and what else she can sell to make more money. The border is but a entrance for Progressive voters into the Nation. She has more Foundations for making money and money laundering than the criminal Drug gangs. She does care about the Rich guys who pay money for what ever they want.

View attachment 204740

View attachment 204741

You are not paying attention, Hilly cares about "her" power status and what else she can sell to make more money. The border is but a entrance for Progressive voters into the Nation. She has more Foundations for making money and money laundering than the criminal Drug gangs. She does care about the Rich guys who pay money for what ever they want.

Seems the evidence in all of this ^^^ colorful defamation is missing, and since the investigations of Bill or Hillary Clinton have never produced fruit, you are offering nothing more than hate of two successful people - envy? Or are you only one more easily led and biddable stooge!

Forum List

Back