A message from Brussels to all Americans

Hillary Clinton represents the GLOBAL third world doctrine.. her Open Borders dream of 600 million crossing in to our nation will destroy our country and she knows this.. It is her aim in order to create a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which is what the TPP is all about.

yep the Bushs and Clintons and Obama are all in on it together.all buddies with the same agenda.

Trump is allied with Putin. Trump scams small business owners into doing work for him then doesn't pay them, then he pays no taxes on his scams. Putin, who was supposed to leave office long ago, is a modern day Stalin who is pilfering billions from the Russian people and sending it out of the country. He is a dictator who has no plans of giving up power.

They are the global mafia.

whatever you say disinfo agent.:rofl:

Let me guess,Hillery is not a criminal either right? I dont put anything past you and expect you to say-"no she is not".nothing less.:rofl:

Trump is allied with Putin. Trump scams small business owners into doing work for him then doesn't pay them, then he pays no taxes on his scams. Putin, who was supposed to leave office long ago, is a modern day Stalin who is pilfering billions from the Russian people and sending it out of the country. He is a dictator who has no plans of giving up power.
They are the global mafia.
Nobody believes anything you say including you...are you here for lying practice? If so, you need a lot more practice.
Nobody? You wish.
I believe him. I've been to Russia multiple times. Have you?

Forum List

Back