A message from a millennial

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Why is the south so dumb? When will those inbred rednecks get educated? Do they like their poverty? Those losers should get out of the trailer and get a real house. Republicans stop promoting rural trash culture! Do you think we want to live in trailer parks?

Also we millennials don't give a shit about religion anymore. We are tired of the Democrats but we sure as hell won't vote for any right wing theocratic GOP candidate!

We won't vote for gullible right wing dumbasses like Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin.

Keep religion out of politics!

The new generation is largely socially liberal and secular!

Sorry that was really mean. Politics have largely devolved into name calling. I stand by my views that religion shouldn't be involved in politics.

Also American politics is one big clown show.

Jake, those "Rednecks" you talk about aren't just a Southern thing. I've lived my entire life in New England and almost my entire family would qualify as "Rednecks". What you miss is that it's not about education or poverty. It's about a very different way of looking at the world than you obviously do. It's about Traditional Values and the belief that everything can be stuck in one of two categories.... Right and Wrong. I understand that's not a mentality you and your fellow millenials agree with. That's fine. You have a Constitutional right to be wrong.

I agree with your idea of keeping Religion out of politics. Instead I would suggest that MORALITY is the first factor we should be using in looking at our candidates for office.

Socially Liberal and Secular. I really hope you're right that the majority of your fellow millenials are that way. It will create a much more Target-Rich environment when those backwoods "Rednecks" you dislike so much stand up and fight back, not with our voices, but with our firearms.

I may be socially liberal but I sure as hell don't believe in forcing beliefs liberal or conservative down people's throats.

Why is the south so dumb? When will those inbred rednecks get educated? Do they like their poverty? Those losers should get out of the trailer and get a real house. Republicans stop promoting rural trash culture! Do you think we want to live in trailer parks?

Also we millennials don't give a shit about religion anymore. We are tired of the Democrats but we sure as hell won't vote for any right wing theocratic GOP candidate!

We won't vote for gullible right wing dumbasses like Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin.

Get a fuckin' job.

It will create a much more Target-Rich environment when those backwoods "Rednecks" you dislike so much stand up and fight back, not with our voices, but with our firearms.

Yadda yadda yadda. Sure dude. Target rich. Why you want to shoot millennial's? They are the ones on the short end of the stick. And now you want to shoot them.

Aren't there any red neck millennial's? Shoot them first.

Get a fuckin' job.

Not if it is a low paying job. With a nation this rich poverty shouldn't exist.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:fu: ............................. :asshole: commie freak :up:

Get a fuckin' job.

What do you think you are worth?

What are your qualifications for gainful employment that would take you out of poverty?

Too many of you millenials suffer from too many trophys for t-ball and soccer, and too many years on the Honor Roll for mediocre academic performance.

Again, what do you think you are worth as an employee, and why do you think you are worth it?

List degrees and work experience please.

Get a fuckin' job.

What are your qualifications for gainful employment that would take you out of poverty?

Too many of you millenials suffer from too many trophys for t-ball and soccer, and too many years on the Honor Roll for mediocre academic performance.

Again, what do you think you are worth as an employee, and why do you think you are worth it?

We won't work for a job the doesn't provide the modern Western lifestyle! No to slavery!

Dearest Millenial,

You aren't as cool as you like to think you are.
You aren't as smart as you like to think you are.
I know you like to think that you are the first person to have thoughts. You're not.
Life is a bitch and then you die.
Get used to it.

Get a fuckin' job.

We won't work for a job the doesn't provide the modern Western lifestyle! No to slavery!
In other words, you are an unskilled brat with no job, and no intention of getting one.

Watchagonnado when the 'rents die?

Dearest Millenial,

I know you like to think that you are the first person to have thoughts. You're not.
Get used to it.

So you justify poverty how nice!

Dearest Millenial,

Get used to it.

If you are poor it is your own damned fault.

Were you born poor?

Did you work hard in school and get some skills or training?

Did you try the military as a path out of poverty?

Or, do you just whine?

Again, what makes you think you are worth a middle class income?

What do YOU bring to the table besides an appetite?

Dearest Millenial,

Get used to it.

Who justified poverty?

Yadda yadda yadda. Sure dude. Target rich. Why you want to shoot millennial's? They are the ones on the short end of the stick. And now you want to shoot them.

Aren't there any red neck millennial's? Shoot them first.

It's not a matter of wanting to, but millenials and other Liberals need to be removed from this country before it can be rebuilt, just like any breed of pest must be removed before you can really renovate your home. Rednecks don't see themselves by generation (Gen X, Gen Y, Millenial, etc....). We see ourselves as AMERICANS and nothing else.

Forum List

Back