A Marine's take on DADT, I agree with it

People are still avoiding what was posted in the OP. For example, many chaplains organize couples retreats, if a chaplain who's religion that does not accept the homosexual lifestyle is pressed by homosexual couples to go the same retreats the military cannot make him go against his religion.

You dumbass are arguing over mundane issues.

You want to restrict homosexual rights to serve their country because of couples retreats?

Who is the dumbass?

Why are you afraid of being called a homophobe?

I am not afraid of being called a homophobe, people should fear that which can give them AIDS.

People should also fear homosexual men that rape children then murder them.

The same as we should fear heterosexual individuals that can give them aids?
The same as we should fear heterosexual men that rape children and murder them?

I agree. But the difference between you and I is that I fear ALL people that have aids and dont admit it before sexual relations and I fear ALL people that rape and murder.

You seem to only fear the gay ones.

That makes you a homophobe.

The military already screens for AIDS. Ending DADT will not make any difference

I have a true story that is hilarious.

When I was taking my MOS at Ft. Sill, I was sitting in the mess hall one day and a group of us were talking about women and sex, which soldiers do all the time, and there was a CPL who mentioned a certain sex act he participated in 3 times. Later on, he said that he had sex with only one girl in his life. So I asked him about his previous statement and from the shocked look on his face, I realized he was gay. I quickly changed the subject. I never had a problem with gay since I have a family member who is gay and I have no mystical beliefs that teaches hate.

So later on, he confronted me and I told him not to worry and explained why. He looked a little skeptical and after a while, when no "rumors" came out, he realized I just didn't care.

So anyway, it's sometime later and I'm at a bar in Lawton, which is close to Ft. Sill, and I'm drinking and playing pool with a few of my buddies when in walks the gay guy along with our "class leader".

See, when you take something like 82Charlie, members from other branches are also in the class. Our class leader was a super macho and by the book Marine Sgt. We all drink beer and played pool and had a good time.

Later on, I'm talking to this guy and I mention that I was surprised to see him with the Sarge because the Sarge tended to stay pretty much alone. He told me that him and the Sarge made that "special" connection and were dating when not on duty.

I've often wondered if they are still together. They sure made a "handsome" couple.

This is an absolutely true story. Only the names weren't mentioned.

I am not afraid of being called a homophobe, people should fear that which can give them AIDS.

I agree. But the difference between you and I is that I fear ALL people that have aids and dont admit it before sexual relations and I fear ALL people that rape and murder.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was a thread about homosexuality.

We should not fear heterosexual sex as much as homosexual sex. First and foremost is that fact that much of men having homosexual sex is the insertion of the penis in the anus which is literally a door to let human excrement exit the body. To equate pushing a penis into the rectum used to excrete human waste with putting the penis in a vagina, which is meant to allow entry for reproduction is nonsense. But it does make me wonder if Gay Guys eat corn to enhance the sexual pleasure of the top.

Rape and Murder are brutal. All boys raped by men are raped by homosexual men.

What is relevant is for some reason Homosexuals are doing something that nature never intended, hence is an enigma, an abnormality, a behavior. Homosexuality is a defect, from the perspective of nature.

So many types of people can be Homosexual, it is impossible to stereotype a homosexual, hence those that play with guns and bombs to kill, must ensure that those enlisting are of sound mind. To state any homosexual despite the degree of defect in controlling sexual behavior be allowed to serve is pure bullshit.

It is not only Homosexuals that get kicked out for sexual behavior that is abnormal.

Even within the Homosexual community it is recognized that some homosexuals are deviant.

How about people who love scat sex and are proud to let everyone know, do they have a right to serve if they make sure co-workers and peers identify themselves as loving Scat-sex.

What about people into "pony-girls", should they openly serve.

Adulteress, should they come out, proclaim they will screw your wife, and serve openly based on their sexual behavior.

Libels will have us believe that fear of that which kills is wrong.

So all you fools, dont be afraid, suck dick, take it in the ass, allow homosexuals in your home, in your bedroom, you dont have to be afraid, yes you can die but that is nothing to fear, its no big deal. Dont fear the cost of medical attention to fix your Hemorrhoids after a good ass fucking, dont fear the extra attention the military doctors will have to spend on specific homosexual soldiers.

Next is Transsexual's, they will have the perceived right to serve in combat.

Fear nothing, nothing can kill you, nothing can hurt the military, honest, listen to the Marxists, they only want capitalism to have the ability to protect the USA.

Call me names, I dont care, I served in the USMC, four years, I only heard of one gay incident, seems someone decided to give a guy a blow job while the man was asleep, that is an example of a homosexual who cannot control his sexual desire and behavior. Of course, Jarhead's difference is he does not fear this, it okay, nothing is wrong.

I do know a person who died of AIDS, my brother. I wish my brother was a homophobe, I loved him but boy did I hate him, what an asshole, putting the family through the pain of watching him die a slow, painful death. Last time I saw my brother I was afraid to touch him, had a couple diseases ravishing his body, I was very afraid that being weak he was a petri dish of virus and disease, justified fear, for my brother was being attacked by many viruses. Extremely painful to see.

I know of no Heterosexual that has died of AIDS, not one, yet 90% of my friends are Heterosexual.

Another fear induced by the government, Heterosexual AIDS.

Don't delude yourself into thinking you have gay friends. In fact, from looking at what you write, you probably have no friends at all. Just people who are afraid of you and will say anything to keep you "calm".

This is not 1980.
Aids has nothing to do with homosexual behavior.
It is a sexually transmitted disease.

And if you are so sure of yourself as it not making any difference, then you are saying you know more about the psyche of a soldier under fire than many of the CO's...
Do you think you do?

What years were you in the service?
I've asked this question 3 times and you've ignored it. I assume that means you never served. Not a problem. I never did either. But I know enough to know what I don't know, rather than spewing generalities about soldiers in foxholes.
Leave it up to the military to decide whether their combat readiness is hurt or helped by having open faggots in uniform.

People are still avoiding what was posted in the OP. For example, many chaplains organize couples retreats, if a chaplain who's religion that does not accept the homosexual lifestyle is pressed by homosexual couples to go the same retreats the military cannot make him go against his religion.

You want to restrict homosexual rights to serve their country because of couples retreats?

Who is the dumbass?

Nobody has a 'right' to be in the facking military and gays can serve, they just can't openly say that they're gay, now who is the dumbass? I brought up a situation that may potentially cause problems and you didn't come up with an answer except to call me a homophobe, is that the best facking argument you have to call everyone a homophobe who doesn't agree with the homosexual lifestyle? Call me whatever you like, but I think its more honorable to be 'homophobic' soldier worried about soldier cohesion than a be fool who promotes and supports getting pumped up the ass.

Who is the dumbass?

Nobody has a 'right' to be in the facking military and gays can serve, they just can't openly say that they're gay, now who is the dumbass? I brought up a situation that may potentially cause problems and you didn't come up with an answer except to call me a homophobe, is that the best facking argument you have to call everyone a homophobe who doesn't agree with the homosexual lifestyle? Call me whatever you like, but I think its more honorable to be 'homophobic' soldier worried about soldier cohesion than a be fool who promotes and supports getting pumped up the ass.

I never called you a homophobe...I called you a dumbass

To belittle others for their "mundane" objections while holding up couples retreats as a major concern affecting DADT foots the bill

Who is the dumbass?

To belittle others for their "mundane" objections while holding up couples retreats as a major concern affecting DADT foots the bill

You did imply I was a homophobe in one of your posts, when I stated that the military cannot force service members to do things that would support the homosexual lifestyle you reply was

Nobody is forcing you to accept the homosexual lifestyle.....you are free to hate as you wish

Which implies that I am a homophobe and hatemonger for not accept the homosexual lifestyle, thats been your whole argument.

You did imply I was a homophobe in one of your posts, when I stated that the military cannot force service members to do things that would support the homosexual lifestyle you reply was

Nobody is forcing you to accept the homosexual lifestyle.....you are free to hate as you wish

Which implies that I am a homophobe and hatemonger for not accept the homosexual lifestyle, thats been your whole argument.
doesn't the word homophobe mean you are afraid of homosexuals, as opposed to hating them?

doesn't the word homophobe mean you are afraid of homosexuals, as opposed to hating them?

Nobody is afraid of gays, but that hasn't stopped homosexuals from calling everyone a homophobe who doesn't agree with their lifestyle.

Who is the dumbass?

But RW...you are debating based on assumption that is backed only by hope...not by reality.

Bottom line is this. There are soldiers (and poeople in general) that still believe gays are sissies. They are wrong to think that, but they were brought up to think that. If in a dangerous situation and you have to make a decision based on the strength and courage of your wingman, and you have doubts that your wingman will do what he needs to do, (false doubts perhaps)...your decision making will be affected....and in a real live arena, one hesitation can easily cost a life.

The brass do not ask to keep DADT in place for the sake of political points. They do not ask to keep in it place for the sake of being on the winning side of a debate. They ask to keep it in place as they are responsible for the lives of their soldiers.

It is not a decision that can be made with political correctness.

Your stance, RW, is based on political correctness. It is not based on knowledge of the mindet of a soldier under fire.

Yes.

Definition of HOMOPHOBE

: a person characterized by homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Yes.

Definition of HOMOPHOBE

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

A phobia by definition is a fear, not discrimination and is there any rational reason for why anyone should have to accept a sexual lifestyle where two men pump each other up the ass?

Yes.

Definition of HOMOPHOBE

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

A phobia by definition is a fear, not discrimination and is there any rational reason for why anyone should have to accept a sexual lifestyle where two men pump each other up the ass?
Quite often homophobes are also closeted gay men...you might want to get that checked, I've noticed you enjoy talking about gay sex a lot.

:thup:

Yes.

Definition of HOMOPHOBE

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

Quite often homophobes are also closeted gay men...you might want to get that checked, I've noticed you enjoy talking about gay sex a lot.

I do not agree with the tenets of Christianity. I am a Jew. Does that make me afraid of Christians? A Christophobe if I may?

On the flip side...being Gay does not mean "sex" just like being heterosexual does not mean "sex".....

Me? I have fear of being pumped in the ass be it by my wife with a strap on or a homosexual rapist. But I am not afraid of homosexuals.

And as for my wife? She likes the girls...and I consider myself one lucky man for it.

But I digress.

I think it's normal to hate what you fear. Who bothers to hate something that poses no threat?

I do not agree with the tenets of Christianity. I am a Jew. Does that make me afraid of Christians? A Christophobe if I may?

On the flip side...being Gay does not mean "sex" just like being heterosexual does not mean "sex".....

Me? I have fear of being pumped in the ass be it by my wife with a strap on or a homosexual rapist. But I am not afraid of homosexuals.

And as for my wife? She likes the girls...and I consider myself one lucky man for it.

But I digress.

So you're a girl? Well then, don't worry, gay men probably won't bother you.

But I digress.

So you're a girl? Well then, don't worry, gay men probably won't bother you.

uh...is that what your take was on what I said?
And gay men dont bother me...sure they have hit on me....but that was not a bother anymore than I was a bother to women when I hit on them before I got married.
I dont give as crap if someone is gay or not. I wont change my friendship for one if he is or isnt. I am not against gay marriage. I have gay friends. My wife likes the women as much as the men and that makes for some great saturday nights...
But I understand why DADT.

Forum List

Back