A Marine's take on DADT, I agree with it

I do not agree with the tenets of Christianity. I am a Jew. Does that make me afraid of Christians? A Christophobe if I may?

On the flip side...being Gay does not mean "sex" just like being heterosexual does not mean "sex".....

Me? I have fear of being pumped in the ass be it by my wife with a strap on or a homosexual rapist. But I am not afraid of homosexuals.

And as for my wife? She likes the girls...and I consider myself one lucky man for it.

But I digress.

So you're a girl? Well then, don't worry, gay men probably won't bother you.

uh...is that what your take was on what I said?
And gay men dont bother me...sure they have hit on me....but that was not a bother anymore than I was a bother to women when I hit on them before I got married.
I dont give as crap if someone is gay or not. I wont change my friendship for one if he is or isnt. I am not against gay marriage. I have gay friends. My wife likes the women as much as the men and that makes for some great saturday nights...
But I understand why DADT.

But you don't like them enough for them to have equal rights in America? Does that really make sense? Perhaps stop and think it through.

So you're a girl? Well then, don't worry, gay men probably won't bother you.

And gay men dont bother me...sure they have hit on me....but that was not a bother anymore than I was a bother to women when I hit on them before I got married.
I dont give as crap if someone is gay or not. I wont change my friendship for one if he is or isnt. I am not against gay marriage. I have gay friends. My wife likes the women as much as the men and that makes for some great saturday nights...

But you don't like them enough for them to have equal rights in America? Does that really make sense? Perhaps stop and think it through.

They absolutely should have equal rights in America.
Where did I say that they shouldnt?
DADT is not just for Homosexuals...it is for all people of all sexual persuasion.
Do you have any idea about DADT?
Yes, it is to cater to the concern that some soldiers still believe gay men are sissies....but heterosexual men are not to discuss their secual prefernces weither.
It is not taking the right away from one group....it tkes it away from all groups.
Im debating someone who doesnt even understand the prmise of the policy!

Yes, it is to cater to the concern that some soldiers still believe gay men are sissies....but heterosexual men are not to discuss their secual prefernces weither.

By your argument then....lesbians should be encouraged to tell because they are considered to be more manly than straight women

How difficult would it to have different shower times for different orientations?

That comes dangerously close to segregation, which if I'm not mistaken, was something that kind of bothered a few folks back in the day.

Not if it is a choice.

I think that even if DADT is repealed, many gays will not openly declare their sexuality. However, with more states allowing gay marriage and civil unions..the military will be forced to accept them

DADT is not just for Homosexuals...it is for all people of all sexual persuasion.
It is not taking the right away from one group....it tkes it away from all groups.

This, of course, is not the way DADT works or is enforced in the real world.

Yes.

Definition of HOMOPHOBE

: a person characterized by homophobia

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

A phobia by definition is a fear, not discrimination and is there any rational reason for why anyone should have to accept a sexual lifestyle where two men pump each other up the ass?
Quite often homophobes are also closeted gay men...you might want to get that checked, I've noticed you enjoy talking about gay sex a lot.

:thup:

Thats facking stupid, every man that disagrees and refuses to accept the homosexual lifestyle are all latent homosexuals who secretly want to get pumped up the ass? Come up with a better argument than that shat.

This, of course, is not the way DADT works or is enforced in the real world.

You made a very interesting assertion.
Please show me how you know this to be fact?
Please show me you even undersatend what DADT is really all about.

FYI....it is EXACTLY how it works and is enforced.

Forum List

Back