A look inside the leftie neo-Marxist British reaction to the election.

phadras said:
What a bunch of arrogant pukes.. Happily I believe most Britons don't agree with the Mirror... AKA Marxist bullsh*t....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnew...0143&headline=god-help-america-name_page.html

www.townhall.com/columnists/helledale/printHD20041104.shtml
In Britain, readers of the Guardian newspaper were encouraged to write to the citizens of Clark County, Ohio to tell them to vote for John Kerry. This did not go down well with the folks in Clark County, whose responses were more or less unprintable. "Mind you own flipping business," was one of the politer replies.

I say when France, Britain and Canada are in their next elelctions, we start a huge letter-wrting campaign from across the US telling them who to vote for.

Flying Duck said:
I say when France, Britain and Canada are in their next elelctions, we start a huge letter-wrting campaign from across the US telling them who to vote for.

Well if we're going to do that, we had better be promoting the guy we DON'T want them to vote for. Otherwise the plot will likely backfire.

Bonnie said:
In Britain, readers of the Guardian newspaper were encouraged to write to the citizens of Clark County, Ohio to tell them to vote for John Kerry. This did not go down well with the folks in Clark County, whose responses were more or less unprintable. "Mind you own flipping business," was one of the politer replies.

politer bonnie? I think you mean "more politer"

Bonnie said:

Would someone please inform the editorial staff of the f**king Guardian that we are no longer a British colony. We fought a war of Independence against the British about 225 years ago and kicked their butt.

We don't take orders from the British any longer.

But, since one turn deserves another.... Hey Guardian....go f**k yourselves, you f**ckin' morons.... why don't you stick to running your own country into the ground

Im still not certain as to why Brits would be so ridiculously involved in our business, I suspect they knew if kerry won the election he would imediately pull our troops out, thus sending British troops home faster? :wtf:

Forum List

Back