CDZ A look at Trump’s racism—is it as bad as people think?

what racism?? please prove he is a racist....if anyone is racist it is Obama

Hard to take serious if they don't mention the Central Park 5 case.

Agreed. I also noticed that they used lots of examples where it could go either way, but they didn't hit on the hard racist actions he's done over the past. Central Park 5, those black people he refused to rent properties to, the list can go on.

The Central Park 5.....how was his calling for the death penalty for the rapists, racist?

Because they weren't guilty. But, because they were black, Trump wanted them put to death, even though they were innocent. And, if you don't like the Wiki link for this, I'm sure I can find another one, but you should be able to do that yourself. No, the Central Park 5 were NOT guilty.

Central Park jogger case - Wikipedia

The assailant
In 2001, convicted serial rapist and murderer Matias Reyes was already serving a life sentence for other crimes, but he was not at that point a suspect in the Central Park attack on Meili. Reyes met Wise in an upstate New York prison, the Auburn Correctional Facility.[39][51] In 2002, Reyes declared that he was 17 years old on the night of April 19, 1989 when he assaulted and raped the jogger. He said that he had acted alone.[52][53] At the time of the attack, he was working at an East Harlem bodega on Third Avenue and 102nd Street, and living in a van on the street.[53][54] He provided a detailed account of the attack, details of which were corroborated by other evidence.[5] The DNA evidence confirmed his participation in the rape, identifying him as the sole contributor of the semen found in and on the victim "to a factor of one in 6,000,000,000 people".[5] DNA analysis of the strands of hair found in Richardson's underpants established that the hair did not belong to the victim.[55] The victim had been tied up with her T-shirt in a distinctive fashion that Reyes used again on later victims.[5]

Reyes was not prosecuted because the statute of limitations had passed, and thus his admissions did not place him at further risk.[39][56] Reyes had been convicted of raping four other women and killing one of them, and a defense psychiatrist in his trial had concluded that Reyes was not capable of telling the truth.[39]

Recommendation to vacate charges

Yusef Salaam in 2009, seven years after his conviction was vacated
Reyes's confession, plus DNA evidence confirming his participation in the rape, led the office of District Attorney Robert M. Morgenthau to recommend vacating the convictions of the defendants originally found guilty and sentenced to prison.[5] Supporters of the five defendants again claimed that their confessions had been coerced by police. An examination of the inconsistencies between their confessions led the prosecutor to question the veracity of their confessions. DA Morgenthau's office wrote:
you CANNOT prove he wanted them put to death because they were black ......
so your post is wrong

Interesting read. If you don’t (want to) read the article, please refrain from participating in the thread if you’d be so kind. The point here is to argue the points made in the article. I know some people will likely have the urge to answer the question the title poses without reading the content, but it’ll probably be obvious who did and didn’t take the time to read it.

Is Donald Trump Racist, Or Does The Media Just Paint Him That Way?
I have found that everyone has a race based opinion this iust what people are made. Next race is most of the time based on experiences of life. Example: A Woman is beat up and raped and disfigured by a bunch of White guys she will have a certain vision of white guys if she is black she will have a vision different than the white girl. So I say everyone is raced base on experiences.
I agree--plus their opinions are a lot of times based on no research at all---just their upbringing/family/MSM/etc

Interesting read. If you don’t (want to) read the article, please refrain from participating in the thread if you’d be so kind. The point here is to argue the points made in the article. I know some people will likely have the urge to answer the question the title poses without reading the content, but it’ll probably be obvious who did and didn’t take the time to read it.

The birther stuff is racist. So was the insinuation about the Hispanic judge. The wall will do nothing to stop immigration; that is obvious to anyone who has looked at the data. So it’s a political issue. As with all things political, motivations come into question.

The birther stuff is racist. So was the insinuation about the Hispanic judge. The wall will do nothing to stop immigration; that is obvious to anyone who has looked at the data. So it’s a political issue. As with all things political, motivations come into question.
he said the Hispanic judge would be a conflict of interest--as used in MANY legal cases--that was not racist.....he didn't say he couldn't judge because of his race!!! or that he didn't like Hispanic judges

please provide links/points on the ''birther'' case

What comes after those ellipses?
1. A situation that has the potential to undermine the impartiality of a person because of the possibility of a clash between the person's self-interest and professional interest or public interest.
2. A situation in which a party's responsibility to a second-party limits its ability to discharge its responsibility to a third-party.
On June 2, 2016, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that Curiel had "an absolute conflict" in presiding over the litigation given that he is "of Mexican heritage" and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. (When Trump said in a separate interview that Curiel "is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican" in referfence to the group, PolitiFact National rated his statement Mostly False.) Trump told the journal the judge’s background was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. "I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest," Trump said.
In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge

it's like a German concentration camp guard on trial and having a Jew as a judge

Race is not a conflict of interest. Birtherism=racism
waiting for the ''birther'' evidence..and waiting
if you can't provide links/quotes/etc = no evidence
racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
nothing about legal/conflict of interests/etc matters
it was NOT racist--not even close

Trump’s racism is no different than any other racist – it’s the consequence of ignorance and an unwarranted fear of those perceived to be ‘different.’
everyone is waiting for you to prove his racism...you can't just say ''he's racist'''

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
  1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Some things are just too simple for some folks. Some folks are just too simple for some things.

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Some things are just too simple for some folks. Some folks are just too simple for some things.
...no evidence--no racism.....I've asked twice for proof--you have none--you provided 0 evidence after I asked for it
you people hurt yourselves by claiming wolf [ racism ] so many times when it is not true
..the Hispanic judge case is not racism

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

...no evidence--no racism.....I've asked twice for proof--you have none--you provided 0 evidence after I asked for it
you people hurt yourselves by claiming wolf [ racism ] so many times when it is not true

Ok.

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Ok.
that's some fine evidence you have there

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Ok.

Birtherism = racism? Don't they have dictionaries in leftistland?

And just to be clear, so Obama and Michelle are racists against blacks? They were the first two birthers who claimed Obama was born in Africa. Are you saying they hate blacks?

racism
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun

Ok.
that's some fine evidence you have there

Self evident truths need no evidence. Birtherism = racism....ask anyone.

Forum List

Back