CDZ A look at Trump’s racism—is it as bad as people think?

• Building a wall is RACIST
  • Standing up for the national anthem is RACIST
  • Fighting terrorism is RACIST
  • Questioning a Gold Star father who cussed him out at the DNC is RACIST
  • Trying to keep cross-dressers out of girls bathrooms is RACIST
  • Forcing welfare reform is RACIST
  • Supporting cops is RACIST
  • Telling the Eagles to go fuck themselves is RACIST
Interesting read. If you don’t (want to) read the article, please refrain from participating in the thread if you’d be so kind. The point here is to argue the points made in the article. I know some people will likely have the urge to answer the question the title poses without reading the content, but it’ll probably be obvious who did and didn’t take the time to read it.

Is Donald Trump Racist, Or Does The Media Just Paint Him That Way?

The article is a little vague but then again the term is a little vague.

Trump is an old white man with a long series of trophy wives who knows how to play the system. Does he like other rich old white men and the things old white men gravitate towards? Sure. Do old white men not cuss the old white people who wander across the parking lot non apologetically in front of them while cussing the black boys and girls who do? The ones around me do. Does Trump appeal to his fan base by not really criticizing their problems while looking stupid at Hispanic judges? sure he does.

Do racists gravitate towards Trump? Like a moth to a light.

Is Trump a crazy racist? I don't think so.

Is Trump racist? Not intolerably but the man can't control his Twitter or his mouth.

I need examples of a 1 to 10 scale of racism to place him someplace. The world just isn't black and white to borrow a phrase lol.

What so many do not get is that the white working class(who elected Trump) sees Trump as their hero....someone who tells it like it is....that he is not afraid to speak his mind....that he is a great example of someone exercising free speech....on the other hand we have a lot of coinfused liberals who think not even the President of the USA is entitled to free speech...not hard to see who is right and who is wrong on this matter.

More and more Americans are getting fed up with all this bogus b.s. about racism.(and especially the double standard aka just today it is reported Steve Harvey calls some black basketball players--Gorillas --will he be blacklisted heheh...of course not...aka the double-standard)...as has been said...most people know what black folks are really like....but their desire to be 'respectable' prevents them from telling it like it is.

As more and more Americans become conscious of the fake news and how the msm basically is nothing more than propaganda designed to tear down America...you will see more and more support for Trump. That is a good thing for all who want the truth.

Your post makes sense. I'll nit pick you on msm like Fox News and them folks who wanted the Spanish American War of Imperial Conquest (I dig journalistic history), but yeah, fake news is a thing and I'm hoping folks are picking up on it.

GENERALLY if you see it on Fox or CNN at least it happened. Especially Fox is presenting an infotainment version of it, but it happened and if you quote them word for word you won't end up looking like a fool. If you see it on Facebook or here you better go check some other sources. My glass is half empty and I don't think most folks know the difference.

There is a double standard about what folks can call eachother. Does it bother me? Not really. I could call my brother names other people could not. It happens. To use a more global reference....There is a lot of latent history between the French and the Germans and the Germans should just expect to hear about anything the least bit aggressive they do for the next 500 years. Is it always fair to pick on the Germans for their sins of the early and mid 20th century? I dunno. My vote is to bring it up but not beat a dead horse.

The left is endlessly racist and bigoted. Not the president. They project their racism onto him.

Interesting read. If you don’t (want to) read the article, please refrain from participating in the thread if you’d be so kind. The point here is to argue the points made in the article. I know some people will likely have the urge to answer the question the title poses without reading the content, but it’ll probably be obvious who did and didn’t take the time to read it.

I have found that everyone has a race based opinion this iust what people are made. Next race is most of the time based on experiences of life. Example: A Woman is beat up and raped and disfigured by a bunch of White guys she will have a certain vision of white guys if she is black she will have a vision different than the white girl. So I say everyone is raced base on experiences.

I used to be a democrat until I found out how waycist they are....with their plantation for negroes etc.

The post-racial America we were promised by many of President Obama's true believers seems more like a fleeting hallucination — or the kind of dream you wake up from not quite sure if it actually happened — than a remote reality.

In fact, many argue race relations only worsened under Obama and it quite obvious from reading the boards after obama's supporters conned the American People into voting for Rev. Wrights disciple that racial division has grown by leaps and bounds and we see democrats constantly in vain attempt to label everyone else a waycist...do they really believe they are fooling anyone?

How to escape the democratic plantation..........

Last edited:
I used to be a democrat until I found out how waycist they are....with their plantation for negroes etc.

The post-racial America we were promised by many of President Obama's true believers seems more like a fleeting hallucination — or the kind of dream you wake up from not quite sure if it actually happened — than a remote reality.

In fact, many argue race relations only worsened under Obama and it quite obvious from reading the boards after obama's supporters conned the American People into voting for Rev. Wrights disciple that racial division has grown by leaps and bounds and we see democrats constantly in vain attempt to label everyone else a waycist...do they really believe they are fooling anyone?

How to escape the democratic plantation..........

GreenHornet, I'm not sure I understand the "waycist" term.

If its just a funny way of spelling "racist" then it really that all sounds like conspiracy talk to me.

I didn’t bother reading the article because I already know he isn’t racist.

It’ll take some time before our slower people realize that.

He's not a racist so much as a super egotist.

Trump just pardoned a black woman. How 'racist' is that?

On one end, people are odd.

Strom Thurmond who gave what was at the time the longest filibuster ever in an attempt to block a desegregation bill (Civil Rights Act of 1957 - Wikipedia), and had a 1/2 black daughter (Strom Thurmond - Wikipedia). So who knows.

And the world is 50 shades of grey. One of my old neighbors is pretty racist but has a black friend. The world isn't black and white so to say. A lot of folks here were empowered to show their racist side during our Ferguson excitement, white and black to be honest. Then the fear subsided and the whities have gone back in the closet or back to making racist jokes after cowardly looking over their shoulders.

I read it. So? I haven't heard Trump say anything that is racist and the article didn't provide anything otherwise

He's not a racist so much as a super egotist.

True. He and Obama do share one trait

The problem is that the left has attempted to redefine the label Racist to mean something other than its true definition. Their definition if also fluid so that it can be applied in any situation they choose. It’s clear that this is what the author is doing. Trump is not now nor has ever been racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It is like asking if you have stopped beating your wife......the implication and suspicion remains no matter what the truth is. The left's attempt to label Trump a racist(as they do to most of their opponents' has not succeeded and quite to the contrary is working against them as people see how they are willing to stoop to any level to bash Trump. They will be shocked when the mid terms roll around and they lose so many elections.....the American People are much wiser than they were when they got duped into voting for obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back