A Look at the Democrat Judge Who Sent a Mother to Prison for Trying to Feed Her Children

All she had to do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
I'm sure Hitler would agree with you, all she had to do was to apologize!

All she had to do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..

You haven’t made the case for throwing her in jail when convicts are being released. Did you ask them to apologize?
I am not trying to make a case I am merely stating fact. I can't help it since I am not responsible for what happens five hundred miles away. The Governor could have avoided this situation though by doing his job.

Ok. Factually speaking, it’s bullshit. Even more factually, convicted felons are being released out of concern for their exposure to COVID-19 yet a working mother trying to feed her children his sent to jail.
Bullshit is not a reference to any fact but animal husbandry. I didn't make the rules I am merely stating the facts determining as to why this situation arose. I also suggest you research the post #28 for references to legalities during an emergency declaration of a public health crisis.

Legalities? I suggest you pay attention to the fact that convicted felons were released from jail under the same justification that a working mother trying to feed her kids. How many more time does this need to be said to you before you acknowledge this fact?
Wow dude, I have already known about this yet it has nothing to do with the order in the city of Dallas...

SUPPLEMENTAL ORDER OF COUNTY JUDGE CLAY JENKINS ON REOPENED SERVICES AND FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS DATE ORDER ISSUED: May 8, 2020 WHEREAS, pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 418.108, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins issued a Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency on March 12, 2020, due to a novel coronavirus now designated SARS-CoV2 which causes the disease COVID-19; WHEREAS, on March 12, 2020, Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court. WHEREAS, on March 24, 2020, the World Health Organization indicated that the United States has the potential to become the center of the COVID-19 pandemic; WHEREAS, on April 27, 2020, Governor Abbott issued an Executive Order reopening certain businesses in Texas for in-person services so long as certain workplace safety rules are followed; WHEREAS, this Supplemental Order is necessary to protect the lives, health,

Obvious nonsense.
{... Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; ...}
Judges can NOT make law, can not further their authority, and can not endanger lives by "slowing the spread of the virus", when clearly slowing the spread of the virus means slowing down herd immunity, which unnecessarily caused additional deaths, for no reason.
Anyone "flattening the curve" is guilty of murder.
Obviously the lowest death toll is from obtaining herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Since we do not have a vaccine and can not wait for one, that means acquired immunity.

For example, if 55% of the young and healthy had volunteered to get deliberately infected with the early non-lethal strain, then 14 days later, in March, it would have been all over.
The death toll could easily have been kept down to a thousand or so, instead of the current 75 thousand.

By the way, in a hurricane, wild fire, or any other declared emergency, it is totally and completely illegal for police, National Guard, or ANYONE to prevent someone from getting to their home.
Police have sometimes done this, but they should be shot.
That is totally and completely in violation of the entire concept of law in a democratic republic.
It is never remotely legal.

You haven’t made the case for throwing her in jail when convicts are being released. Did you ask them to apologize?
I am not trying to make a case I am merely stating fact. I can't help it since I am not responsible for what happens five hundred miles away. The Governor could have avoided this situation though by doing his job.

Ok. Factually speaking, it’s bullshit. Even more factually, convicted felons are being released out of concern for their exposure to COVID-19 yet a working mother trying to feed her children his sent to jail.
Bullshit is not a reference to any fact but animal husbandry. I didn't make the rules I am merely stating the facts determining as to why this situation arose. I also suggest you research the post #28 for references to legalities during an emergency declaration of a public health crisis.

Legalities? I suggest you pay attention to the fact that convicted felons were released from jail under the same justification that a working mother trying to feed her kids. How many more time does this need to be said to you before you acknowledge this fact?
Wow dude, I have already known about this yet it has nothing to do with the order in the city of Dallas...

SUPPLEMENTAL ORDER OF COUNTY JUDGE CLAY JENKINS ON REOPENED SERVICES AND FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS DATE ORDER ISSUED: May 8, 2020 WHEREAS, pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 418.108, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins issued a Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency on March 12, 2020, due to a novel coronavirus now designated SARS-CoV2 which causes the disease COVID-19; WHEREAS, on March 12, 2020, Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court. WHEREAS, on March 24, 2020, the World Health Organization indicated that the United States has the potential to become the center of the COVID-19 pandemic; WHEREAS, on April 27, 2020, Governor Abbott issued an Executive Order reopening certain businesses in Texas for in-person services so long as certain workplace safety rules are followed; WHEREAS, this Supplemental Order is necessary to protect the lives, health,

Obvious nonsense.
{... Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; ...}
Judges can NOT make law, can not further their authority, and can not endanger lives by "slowing the spread of the virus", when clearly slowing the spread of the virus means slowing down herd immunity, which unnecessarily caused additional deaths, for no reason.
Obviously the lowest death toll is from obtaining herd immunity as quickly as possible.
Since we do not have a vaccine and can not wait for one, that means acquired immunity.

For example, if 55% of the young and healthy had volunteered to get deliberately infected with the early non-lethal strain, then 14 days later, in March, it would have been all over.
The death toll could easily have been kept down to a thousand or so, instead of the current 75 thousand.
There was no law created it was a pubic health emergency plan that was spelled out in black and white that anyone could have contested well before any of this happened. The failure of the gov. to lead the state and make provisions for plans created the situation which occurred by local leaders because of a void left in the plans. The gov. should have reviewed all plans implemented in every county and every city. His failure led to this situation where orders were mandated to judges and health officials.

By the way, in a hurricane, wild fire, or any other declared emergency, it is totally and completely illegal for police, National Guard, or ANYONE to prevent someone from getting to their home.
Police have sometimes done this, but they should be shot.
That is totally and completely in violation of the entire concept of law in a democratic republic.
It is never remotely legal.
They do it all the time....to protect people and control looting.. Why don't you show us the law that makes it illegal...

/——-/ You don’t send someone to jail for not apologizing for being “selfish.” WTF is the matter with you?

If I was the judge I would say OK reopen, but if one case of infection can be shown to come from your salon and dies you go up on manslaughter charges.

Obvious nonsense.

I suggest you enter into public service and correct those policies that implemented the reactions the govt. had to the pandemic..I personally did not agree with what they were doing yet I am powerless to stop it. I did however refuse to follow the protocols and was several times accused of wanting kill people from my negligence of not wearing a mask or washing my hands till the skin was gone. Such is life.

/——-/ You don’t send someone to jail for not apologizing for being “selfish.” WTF is the matter with you?
Nothing is the matter with me. I didn't make the rule nor did I enforce it. I observed like everyone else what happened. So, I suggest you find the proper people to point a finger at.

Nothing is the matter with me. I didn't make the rule nor did I enforce it. I observed like everyone else what happened. So, I suggest you find the proper people to point a finger at.
/———/ A judge throws someone in jail for not apologizing??? When was that rule passed into law? How about, apologize for being White or go to jail. Apologize for being (insert your gender) or go to jail . Again, WTF is the matter with you?

All she had o do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
You’re the poster child for the ankle grabbers.
I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...And the next time a city is shut down because of a natural disaster you be a tough guy and violate the order that has shut down the town.....I dare you...

Governors do NOT at all ever have that authority.
When there is a natural disaster, there is no legal authority to prevent you from entering your home or that can order you to leave your home.
Shutting down a town is always completely illegal.
It can never be legal.

All she had o do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...And the next time a city is shut down because of a natural disaster you be a tough guy and violate the order that has shut down the town.....I dare you...
Texas Supreme Court told the judge to go fuck himself.
I doubt they used that language but I guess it suffices for you..The Supreme Court should have countermanded the order from the git-go, saves a lot of trouble later.

Yes the supreme court should vacate the judges order.
But it should never have gotten to that point because the damage is then already done.
Hope she get millions though for the violation of her rights.
The governor, the police, the prosecutor, and the judge all violated the law that is supposed to protect her rights.
So they should all be in jail right now.

Governors do NOT at all ever have that authority.
When there is a natural disaster, there is no legal authority to prevent you from entering your home or that can order you to leave your home.
Shutting down a town is always completely illegal.
It can never be legal.

Trump declared a "national emergency" on March 13 which gives the governors under the federalist system emergency powers.

What is new is people are being prevented from operating their businesses and therefor are running out of money and not able to feed themselves and their families.
And that goes for all the people employed by Shelly Luther.

When Rosa Parks disobeys laws that are unethical and counter to American principles people applaud her civil disobedience. When Shelly Luther practices civil disobedience, putting her family and
the families of people depending on her business ahead of a senseless, ill defined and subjective capricious "law", where is the support for Shelly Luther? I don't see it.

Leftists want the governor to have DICTATORIAL POWERS and completely shut out the People and the legislature

That's only because, for whatever reason, they are oblivious to the possibility that the positions to which they want to grant such abusable power might ever be occupied by conservatives, who might be tempted to abuse those powers against those on the left wrong in a similar manner to how those on the left wrong want these powers to be abused against those of us on the right.

I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...

I didn't see any rules on the ballot. I would have voted 'no.'
What ballot is that?

The ballot last November on voting day. Nothing about arresting people for working at their job.
Did you vote for a disaster to be declared? I didn't think so. Unless you can foretell the future. It's not what I would have done yet that is what those in charge did, so next time you don't vote for them.

Declaring a disaster is to that one can apply for federal disaster relief funds, and can not in any way violate basic right for no reason.
A governor is NOT a source of any authority, and can only act when necessary in order to defend the rights of other.
Which is NOT the case her.
Jailing the hair dresser served the rights of no one, so then clearly is totally illegal.

Texas Supreme Court told the judge to go fuck himself.
I doubt they used that language but I guess it suffices for you..The Supreme Court should have countermanded the order from the git-go, saves a lot of trouble later.

Yes the supreme court should vacate the judges order.
But it should never have gotten to that point because the damage is then already done.
Hope she get millions though for the violation of her rights.
The governor, the police, the prosecutor, and the judge all violated the law that is supposed to protect her rights.
So they should all be in jail right now.
it has expired now so there is no big deal over it. She will get no big settlement because this issue has been settle over one hundred years ago.

"Jacobson instructs that all constitutional rights may be reasonably restricted to combat a public health emergency," wrote Judge Stuart Kyle Duncan for the majority.

That is what happens when you are controlled by the govt.

FinalIronyMeter_zps9935014f.gif

I didn't make the rules the Governor did along with the cities.......Beef it up with them...

I didn't see any rules on the ballot. I would have voted 'no.'
What ballot is that?

The ballot last November on voting day. Nothing about arresting people for working at their job.
Did you vote for a disaster to be declared? I didn't think so. Unless you can foretell the future. It's not what I would have done yet that is what those in charge did, so next time you don't vote for them.

Declaring a disaster is to that one can apply for federal disaster relief funds, and can not in any way violate basic right for no reason.
A governor is NOT a source of any authority, and can only act when necessary in order to defend the rights of other.
Which is NOT the case her.
Jailing the hair dresser served the rights of no one, so then clearly is totally illegal.
Again yes they can...

The authority of the state to enact this statute is to be referred to what is commonly called the police power,—a power which the state did not surrender when becoming a member of the Union under the Constitution. Although this court has refrained frained from any attempt to define the limits of that power, yet it has distinctly recognized the authority of a state to enact quarantine laws and 'health laws of every description;' indeed, all laws that relate to matters completely within its territory and which do not by their necessary operation affect the people of other states. According to settled principles, the police power of a state must be held to embrace, at least, such reasonable regulations established directly by legislative enactment as will protect the public health and the public safety

Forum List

Back