A Look at the Democrat Judge Who Sent a Mother to Prison for Trying to Feed Her Children

All she had o do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
BS comparison...............she has no damned reason to apologize to the so called judge and jury Robe wearing asshole..................

She is going under..........and said she would open to try and save her home and be able to feed her children.......................OH THE FUCKING SHAME.....

Utter BS...........same with locking down the nation for a stinking virus...........causing ECONOMIC calamity from hell.
Yes they did but that again was what the president declared like it or not. I didn't stop working and I fed my lid because I am used to tough times.
FUCK YOU

I'm doing fine........but that lady isn't..........most of those like her are self employed and don't get shit for assistance.........................She's trying to save her small business from going under and protect her family.

You are a dang Walking Example of Why the 2nd Amendment was written..............and the BS leaders who let their stinking job go to their dang head........or a JUDGE WHO THINKS HE IS GOD.

Take your Arrogance mooning ass and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

All she had to do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..

You haven’t made the case for throwing her in jail when convicts are being released. Did you ask them to apologize?
I am not trying to make a case I am merely stating fact. I can't help it since I am not responsible for what happens five hundred miles away. The Governor could have avoided this situation though by doing his job.

All she had o do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..
BS comparison...............she has no damned reason to apologize to the so called judge and jury Robe wearing asshole..................

She is going under..........and said she would open to try and save her home and be able to feed her children.......................OH THE FUCKING SHAME.....

Utter BS...........same with locking down the nation for a stinking virus...........causing ECONOMIC calamity from hell.
Yes they did but that again was what the president declared like it or not. I didn't stop working and I fed my lid because I am used to tough times.
FUCK YOU

I'm doing fine........but that lady isn't..........most of those like her are self employed and don't get shit for assistance.........................She's trying to save her small business from going under and protect her family.

You are a dang Walking Example of Why the 2nd Amendment was written..............and the BS leaders who let their stinking job go to their dang head........or a JUDGE WHO THINKS HE IS GOD.

Take your Arrogance mooning ass and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.
I have been self employed for 35 years and have never received ANY assistance during economic hard times I went out and got any job I could while my business could start back up again...Try to control your hormones please...

All she had to do was apologize for breaking the order and she could have gone free...There was an order on the city for the pandemic emergency with the punitive measures, nothing new during a national and state emergency. Just like when a tornado hits and people are ordered not to enter the area..

Why dont you tell the truth. She had to shut her business down again. Stop lying to yourself.
That is what happens when you are controlled by the govt. I suggest you take it up with the commitee in Texass to make sure it doesn't happen again.

You haven’t made the case for throwing her in jail when convicts are being released. Did you ask them to apologize?
I am not trying to make a case I am merely stating fact. I can't help it since I am not responsible for what happens five hundred miles away. The Governor could have avoided this situation though by doing his job.

Ok. Factually speaking, it’s bullshit. Even more factually, convicted felons are being released out of concern for their exposure to COVID-19 yet a working mother trying to feed her children his sent to jail.

And executive order is NOT law, and is only to be followed if something like an invasion prevents the legislature from being able to meet.
A governor does not have this kind of authority.
It in totally in violation of individual rights, and executive orders are only legal when authorized by preceding legislation by the legislature.
This is like Hitler writing an executive order that all the Jews be arrested.
It is not legal, and anyone pretending it is, also is guilty after the fact.

And executive order is NOT law, and is only to be followed if something like an invasion prevents the legislature from being able to meet.
It in totally in violation of individual rights, and executive orders are only legal when authorized by preceding legislation by the legislature.
When a government declares a state of emergency—or does not make such a declaration—this decision determines the legal and operational resources available to respond to an emergency and has implications for governments, the private sector, and the public. Understanding the scope of state and federal emergency authorities and how they interact is an important part of preparing for and responding to public health emergencies.

I suggest you research what you don't know.

The president did not and can not legally lock down anything.
This was done purely by a rogue governor, who also does not have the authority.

And the point is you DID still work and was able to then by food and shelter.
What they were trying to do to this woman hair dresser was to prevent her from being able to work, or buy food or shelter.
Do you see the difference?

When a government declares a state of emergency—or does not make such a declaration—this decision determines the legal and operational resources available to respond to an emergency and has implications for governments, the private sector, and the public. Understanding the scope of state and federal emergency authorities and how they interact is an important part of preparing for and responding to public health emergencies.

I suggest you read the Federalist papers........start with what happens when you give Gov't too much power.

Ok. Factually speaking, it’s bullshit. Even more factually, convicted felons are being released out of concern for their exposure to COVID-19 yet a working mother trying to feed her children his sent to jail.
Bullshit is not a reference to any fact but animal husbandry. I didn't make the rules I am merely stating the facts determining as to why this situation arose. I also suggest you research the post #28 for references to legalities during an emergency declaration of a public health crisis.

What they were trying to do to this woman hair dresser was to prevent her from being able to work, or buy food or shelter.
Yes, I see the difference, yet, I do not make the law nor do I have any authority. I am sorry her life was disrupted by this event yet if you don't like the rules I suggest you join the legislature as a member and change them.

I suggest you read the Federalist papers........start with what happens when you give Gov't too much power.
I have anything else?

Wrong.
A state of emergency is not the same as declaring martial law, and without declaring martial law, the governor does NOT have the authority to violate the rights of anyone at all.
A governor can NEVER legally say a person can not work, earn a living, and that the person then should starve to death and get evicted.
No governor ever has that authority.
Even if it were to benefit millions of other, the rights of a single individual are paramount, and can NEVER be violated for any reason.
Executive orders are NOT legislation, and can NEVER have the force of law.
Executive orders legally only are implementation details of legislation passed by the legislature.
They can never authorize anything on their own.
Only by declaring martial law, by the legislature being unable to convene, can a governor make decrees over the law.

I have anything else?
Well do you dumb ass...........did I rattle your little NAZI ass......so you can't even post a decent sentence.........

Poor thing.................defending throwing a mom in jail for trying to survive ...........You are an asshole.

Bullshit is not a reference to any fact but animal husbandry. I didn't make the rules I am merely stating the facts determining as to why this situation arose. I also suggest you research the post #28 for references to legalities during an emergency declaration of a public health crisis.

Legalities? I suggest you pay attention to the fact that convicted felons were released from jail under the same justification that a working mother trying to feed her kids. How many more time does this need to be said to you before you acknowledge this fact?

Wrong.
A state of emergency is not the same as declaring martial law, and without declaring martial law, the governor does NOT have the authority to violate the rights of anyone at all.
A governor can NEVER legally say a person can not work, earn a living, and that the person then should starve to death and get evicted.
No governor ever has that authority.
Even if it were to benefit millions of other, the rights of a single individual are paramount, and can NEVER be violated for any reason.
Executive orders are NOT legislation, and can NEVER have the force of law.
Executive orders legally only are implementation details of legislation passed by the legislature.
They can never authorize anything on their own.
Only by declaring martial law, by the legislature being unable to convene, can a governor make decrees over the law.
Be sure to link to you position like I did to see that what you say has merit..

Legalities? I suggest you pay attention to the fact that convicted felons were released from jail under the same justification that a working mother trying to feed her kids. How many more time does this need to be said to you before you acknowledge this fact?
Wow dude, I have already known about this yet it has nothing to do with the order in the city of Dallas...

SUPPLEMENTAL ORDER OF COUNTY JUDGE CLAY JENKINS ON REOPENED SERVICES AND FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS DATE ORDER ISSUED: May 8, 2020 WHEREAS, pursuant to Texas Government Code Section 418.108, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins issued a Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency on March 12, 2020, due to a novel coronavirus now designated SARS-CoV2 which causes the disease COVID-19; WHEREAS, on March 12, 2020, Judge Jenkins issued an Order in furtherance of his authority to protect the safety and welfare of the public by slowing the spread of the virus; WHEREAS, on March 16, 2020, President Trump acknowledged the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, releasing strict new guidelines to limit people’s interactions, including that Americans should avoid groups of more than 10 people; WHEREAS, on March 19, 2020, the Dallas County Commissioners Court issued an Order of Continuance of Declaration of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency that affirmed the activation of the Dallas County Emergency Management Plan and extends the Declaration of Local Disaster until 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2020, unless rescinded by order of the Commissioners Court. WHEREAS, on March 24, 2020, the World Health Organization indicated that the United States has the potential to become the center of the COVID-19 pandemic; WHEREAS, on April 27, 2020, Governor Abbott issued an Executive Order reopening certain businesses in Texas for in-person services so long as certain workplace safety rules are followed; WHEREAS, this Supplemental Order is necessary to protect the lives, health,

Yes, I see the difference, yet, I do not make the law nor do I have any authority. I am sorry her life was disrupted by this event yet if you don't like the rules I suggest you join the legislature as a member and change them.

I know the rules, but the governor and judge clearly do not.
In no way does anyone have authority to violate the basis right of an individual like this hair dresser.
To use an absurd extreme, obviously the governor could not legally rape her.
And similarly there is no way he could possibly gain the authority to take away her inherent other rights either.
A governor is subordinate to us, works for us, and is not above us in anyway.
All he can do is act in our behave.
And imprisoning this hair dresser served the rights of no one.
No one had to enter her salon.
She was not violating the rights of anyone.
If she or a customer were infected, then it is the governor's fault for not having testing, and the only people who would be harmed by either one becoming infected would be to themselves.
And actually either getting infected would benefit the whole country, as the soomer 55% get acquired immunity, the sooner all the deaths will totally end.

Forum List

Back