A Little Reality in a Sea of Fantasy on Gun Control

Define assault weapon in terms of function in such a way that distinguishes them from non assault weapons.

assault - definition of assault by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Look up the other word if you have to!

This is your definition of assault weapon?

• An infantry weapon, such as an assault rifle, designed for individual use.
How does that distinguish it from non assault weapons in function?
Funny, how no legally owned assault rifle has ever been used in a crime.

Why, because you're a right-wing idiot who can type and make things up? You assholes add nothing to any internet site, but lies. Are you so stupid that you don't think people see you for what you are? You're too lazy to type -15 on AR, so you are obviously too lazy to learn anything. The internet is just a way for a right-wing to spread lies trying to find that last fool on Earth to join them. Stop looking for the fools, you have them all!
...or you could just grow the hell up and accept that people are allowed to have opinions that you don't agree with.

I had no opinion, because I bought the AR-15 for $300 bucks, which means I would have had to grow up. Rabbi had no opinion, he's just shooting his mouth off just like you are, because such childish behavior is all you can add to a political forum.
I see you've chosen not to grow the hell up.

I must say, I'm not at all surprised.

The 2nd is predicated on the fact that, sometimes, people need to kill other people, and was put in place to ensurea that those that do will always have access to an effective means of doing so.
Actually, I thought the Second Amendment was about allowing civilians to keep and bear arms in order to be able to form a well regulated militia.
In part, yes. This does not run contrary to what I said.

However..........................if you can, please show a link where it says that sometimes people need to kill other people in the Constitution.
Militias do not exist to plant flowers and sell lemonade.

You're right. At the time of the Second Ammendment, they were spoken of as a way to defend this country, because at the time, we didn't yet have a full time military.

Next?

Actually, I thought the Second Amendment was about allowing civilians to keep and bear arms in order to be able to form a well regulated militia.

However..........................if you can, please show a link where it says that sometimes people need to kill other people in the Constitution.

You're right. At the time of the Second Ammendment, they were spoken of as a way to defend this country, because at the time, we didn't yet have a full time military.

Next?
Next what? Something about the second amendment meaning it's for the citizens of America to protect themselves from a tyrannical government you don't understand?

And you were in the military?

Weird.

Next?
Next what? Something about the second amendment meaning it's for the citizens of America to protect themselves from a tyrannical government you don't understand?

Weird.

Yeah....................I served 20 years active duty in the U.S. Navy, and am now retired, and a member of the Fleet Reserve.

But...............last time I checked, there were no rights that have been taken from me, nor has martial law been declared over the land.

Our government is a tyrannical one how?

Oh wait.....................I've got it...................you're pissed there's a black man in the White House.

Next?

Weird.

Yeah....................I served 20 years active duty in the U.S. Navy, and am now retired, and a member of the Fleet Reserve.

But...............last time I checked, there were no rights that have been taken from me, nor has martial law been declared over the land.

Oh wait.....................I've got it...................you're pissed there's a black man in the White House.
This "BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE" shit has been absolutely used up, worn out, abused, thrown around like a beach ball and BABBLED by you libtards until it's MEANINGLESS!

On top of that, you completely dodged the issue. Why?

Oh wait................... I've got it.................. you're pissed that you know the truth but you can't admit it because your head is buried too far up obama's ass.

You know as well as I do that the kenyan is pushing this country utterly to the breaking point with his EO's and abuse of power. That's called tyranny.

Last edited:

ShoutRacist.jpg

...or you could just grow the hell up and accept that people are allowed to have opinions that you don't agree with.

I had no opinion, because I bought the AR-15 for $300 bucks, which means I would have had to grow up. Rabbi had no opinion, he's just shooting his mouth off just like you are, because such childish behavior is all you can add to a political forum.

If you can't say something to the subject instead of the person, you're going on ignore. Then you can impress the other children on this site. I'm not the subject and this is your last chance. Your shit just isn't worth reading.

Next?

Weird.

The ATF has already alerted gun dealers with regulation changes. It's all part of the flood of new laws being pushed down our throats.

People that could buy a gun 3 months ago no longer can.

This was related to my wife by a gun dealer yesterday. You could have a dismissed assault charge on your record which before November wouldn't have stopped you from buying a gun but since November does.

Weird.

The ATF has already alerted gun dealers with regulation changes. It's all part of the flood of new laws being pushed down our throats.

People that could buy a gun 3 months ago no longer can.

This was related to my wife by a gun dealer yesterday. You could have a dismissed assault charge on your record which before November wouldn't have stopped you from buying a gun but since November does.

I'm a gun dealer and have received no notification of any changes whatsoever.

If you can't say something to the subject instead of the person, you're going on ignore. Then you can impress the other children on this site. I'm not the subject and this is your last chance. Your shit just isn't worth reading.
Oe noes! Wherever shall I go? Whatever shall I do? :(

Yeah, I get it. You want to throw your little tantrums, then you get pissed when someone treats you like the child you're acting like.

But somehow it's different when you do it.

Yeah, I get it. You want to throw your little tantrums, then you get pissed when someone treats you like the child you're acting like.

You're going on ignore, because I'm interesting in discussing the topic and not you or me. I know me, so I don't need some idiot who doesn't know me wasting my time.

You're right.
I know.
As I said - nothing here runs contrary to what I said, so my statemenst stands.

You're going on ignore, because I'm interesting in discussing the topic and not you or me. I know me, so I don't need some idiot who doesn't know me wasting my time.
If opposing views upset you so much, I suggest you go to Democratic Underground, where leftist groupthink is rigidly enforced.

Forum List

Back