Raising the Debt Ceiling is a Failure of Leadership. OBAMA 2006

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Ah what a difference a few years makes...

Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘‘the buck stops here.’’

Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.

Read more: Obama Voted Against Debt Ceiling Increase In 2006 - Business Insider

Ah what a difference a few years makes... Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘‘the buck stops here.’’

Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren.

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.

how is it a failure of leadership on the part of the president for the teatards not to pay our bills?

Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘‘the buck stops here.’’

There's rules for Obama and friends and rules for the rest of us.

He was right.

Bush started 2 wars, a department of homeland security, a new medicare benefit and did this while cutting taxes..twice.

He left Obama with the bill.

:mad:

He was right.

Bush started 2 wars, a department of homeland security, a new medicare benefit and did this while cutting taxes..twice.

All of that in only 8 years, huh?

Obama spent $6.4 trillion in less than 4 years and left us with the bill.......

He was right.

All of that in only 8 years, huh?

Obama spent $6.4 trillion in less than 4 years and left us with the bill.......

Yeah the wars didn't even start until after....um, wait....they started when Obama made that comment...hmmmm

Frank is killing me! LOL

It's a genetic-thing......

big_Gaddafis_family_members_arrive_in_Algeria_Report-7bd2563ea347cc07c77920e3b891562e.jpg

Shhhhh

520.gif
520.gif
520.gif

"How much of a surrender? In 2011 Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) was saying that a debt ceiling would never again get adopted unless the president agreed to concessions. Eighteen months later the debt ceiling effectively is being raised with no White House concessions and the GOP is struggling to come up with some kind of spin it can use to counteract what everyone can see…that it tucked its tail between its fiscal legs and rolled over."

Barack-Obama2.jpeg

:eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance: . :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Stupid fuck, the President is supposed to PROPOSE a budget that can be taken seriously and then everyone goes about the business of shaping it to be acceptable to everybody.

His own people vote against every budget he proposes.

Get a clue.

Let the Congress offer the President a budget that won't require the debt ceiling to be raised in February,

if that's what they want.

Well you have to remember, Obama is EVOLING..I think someone said, "maturing"

They never hold obama to anything he says and does now, so this won't bother them either

Forum List

Back