*Obama To Get Freak On Over Guns: Gets IMPEACHED!!!*

Obama could be impeached at any time with a simple majority vote in the House. Would the Senate remove him with a 3/4 vote? Would the impeachment process hurt the Democrats or the Republicans the most?

is there anything the Republicans in the House have accomplished since 2010 ... Obama has nothing to worry about.

Bring it. The last dem you idiots did this to has about a 60% approval rating now.

This thread is retarded. But my main question is why does the OP always start his posts with "Sorry about that?" Is it some weird compulsion or is he apologizing to us because he knows what he's about to say is stupid? It's very odd.

This thread is retarded. But my main question is why does the OP always start his posts with "Sorry about that?" Is it some weird compulsion or is he apologizing to us because he knows what he's about to say is stupid? It's very odd.

It may be for misusing the asylum's computer...again...

Sorry bout that,

1. So yòu libs want Obama to ràm this gun deal like he ramed healthcare?
2. I love the attacks shows you got nothing.
3. Brain dead runs in party affiliations.
4. I'm pulling for your cause, we are all in this new gun grab together.
5. I'm hoping you get what you want, then I will ge what I want.
6. Lets do it!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Bring it. The last dem you idiots did this to has about a 60% approval rating now.

1. You mean the highly respected adulter Billy *Fast Hands* Clinton?:badgrin:
2. Billy is only respected by the libs, I myself can't stand him, he's so *creepy*.
3. History will get it right, he likes the *ladies*.
4. More than respecting the office of the Presidency.:redface:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sounds like the Congressman from Texas has already gotten his "freak on".

The President will not be taking legally owned guns from anyone with an EO.

Even the Congress cannot legislate away a Constitutional right.

But do carry on with the "Pseudo-Freak-Outs" "He's Gonna Take our Guns........."

That, and does he think he's being clever with the unneccesary numbered lists?

When a topic about Congressman Stockman's threats was started here yesterday, I was sure that Stockman is a retard.

But judging by the willful chugging of his piss by so many people, I am beginning to think he may be brilliant.

See, a guy no one has ever heard of before threatens to impeach Obama if he makes the imaginary "gun grab" which has so enthralled the rubes for the past couple of weeks. This elevates the guy to hero status instantly. Suddenly millions of minions have heard his name, with the willing and able assistance of such rags as the Daily Piss featured in the OP. As if this nobody's impeachment would ever actually get off the ground.

But it doesn't have to because that is not the real plan. See, when Obama does not make the "gun grab" that was invented to entertain the moronic masses, Stockman becomes the cock of the walk, his chest puffed out, telling the rubes he forced Obama into submission. The marks will believe Obama got scared of this little pissant. :lol: :lol:

Brilliant. Fucking brilliant.

The dumb shits who fall for this stuff have the memories of goldfish. We've been here before.

Remember how sweaty they go over this headline in 2011? Obama Looking For Ways Around Congress On Gun Policy

Obama is making an end run around Congress! That rat bastard dictator motherfucker!

Of course, if one bothered to read beyond the inflammatory headline, we find nothing unconstitutional in the slightest:

The Department of Justice held the first in what is expected to be a series of meetings on Tuesday afternoon with a group of stakeholders in the ongoing gun-policy debates. Before the meeting, officials said part of the discussion was expected to center around the White House's options for shaping policy on its own or through its adjoining agencies and departments -- on issues ranging from beefing up background checks to encouraging better data-sharing.

Administration officials said talk of executive orders or agency action are among a host of options that President Barack Obama and his advisers are considering.

But, goddam, Joe Biden says Obama might use Executive Orders to do something about guns last week, and the rubes go crazy AGAIN!!! It's as if they did shots of moonshine to obliterate large swaths of their brains' memories so they could fall for the same old demagoguery because it was so much fun last time.

Stockman saw how easily the idiots were led around by their noses last time, and decided this was a great opportunity to have his time in the sun, too.

Stupid...or evil?

Last edited:
The Daily Caller? Tucker Carlson? That's hilarious...
Yeah....he's quite the lil' badass!!

tucker.jpg

He can't manage to keep a job....but, I've heard he's quite the lil' badass....around bath-houses.

Last edited:
Obama could be impeached at any time with a simple majority vote in the House. Would the Senate remove him with a 3/4 vote? Would the impeachment process hurt the Democrats or the Republicans the most?

CWN is mentally ill.

no one is impeaching the president.

interestingly, the remedy for overstepping constitutional bounds in this country (even assuming that were the case, which its not) is for the high court to reverse whatever action was taken.

perhaps the rightwingnuts should remember that impeachment applies to "high crimes and misdemenors", not just to someone they are throwing a hissy fit over.

pathetic.

obama's going to use children as political props to argue for gun control. Just when you think he's plumbed the depths of disgusting, he finds a new floor.

Republicans should use abortion survivors to argue against abortion.

Forum List

Back