French Aristocrat of the 18th Century

Same boring underlying theme , Mortuary . If you cannot control your obsessions , seek professional guidance and help .

Same boring underlying theme , Mortuary . If you cannot control your obsessions , seek professional guidance and help .
I dont know if it is a "obsession" or a interest. Or if it is all the same, what i write. You say it is, always the same and obsessive. Im not sure. What do you think I should write? I write like 3 threads a day yesterday for example i wrote about fifa suspending the spanish boss, and about reich citizens, so what do you think about that? Was that again the same obsession or interesting?

If you are inching toward a wider spread of subject matter I congratulate you .This silly Kiss Topic is not really worth the time and effort, but at least it was not about you . A start . Obsessions are interests pursued to a unacceptable extreme and that is when you need a third party to give you a professional perspective about your interests and their judged benefits or dangers. .imho.

If you are inching toward a wider spread of subject matter I congratulate you .This silly Kiss Topic is not really worth the time and effort, but at least it was not about you . A start . Obsessions are interests pursued to a unacceptable extreme and that is when you need a third party to give you a professional perspective about your interests and their judged benefits or dangers. .imho.
Today I posted a video of a Catholic Priest in Religion. Is that ok? Did you saw my thread?

Three of the first four Topics in ZH today-- below. These are the types of areas that should be of prime interest to intelligent people . I agree that most of the Bozos here are wrapped up in childish inter party differences , but there are a few capable of holding an interesting and even useful discussion . imo . Give it a try . .Biden To Fund New COVID Vaccine "For Everybody... Whether They've Gotten It Before Or Not"

teaser image
Maybe this time they'll get it right?
SUN AUG 27, AT 10:00 PM

Another Brick In The 'Disinformation' Wall

teaser image
There is a totalitarian tendency stalking the world’s democracies. It draws on the idea of “misinformation” and “disinformation” to try to delegitimise opposition to government policies, whatever they might happen to be at the moment...
MON AUG 28, AT 8:30 AM

BRICS Expands Footprint In The Global South

teaser image
...the new bloc will represent roughly 46% of the world population, account for 29% of the world’s gross domestic product in nominal terms and 37% of global GDP at purchasing power parity.
MON AUG 28, AT 7:45 AM

Not yet but I will pick up on it later .Have you any cultural interests ( the Arts , broadly ) or Sports ?
Sports: Soccer but only world cup and european cup or when nations play against eatch other not clubs like manchester vs. real madrid such thing not
Arts: I love music, Does that count as arts?

Sports: Soccer but only world cup and european cup or when nations play against eatch other not clubs like manchester vs. real madrid such thing not
Arts: I love music, Does that count as arts?
As I said earlier, but in a different context , it is a start . Try looking at Athletics , Boxing and Winter Sports (your Austrian connection ) and consider following the top Austrian football teams in the several European competitions. As for music :- from what I have seen and heard , you are anti- music . Try some different genres . Only you can decide what things interest you in the fields of writing , painting , science and anything else which takes your interest and is not about you or is Nazi / Race related . imho

Forum List

Back