A liberals view of "Conservatism".

Not one post here that I respond to. Too bad, it's an interesting topic.

Oh give me a break. "It's an interesting topic."? Based on your posts and the sources you cite I doubt many others are going to agree that you telling them how your warped mind perceives conservatism makes for an 'interesting topic'.

We're waiting Dean-O.. and I will hound you every chance I get that I see you posting here without providing your proof backing up your claim... matter of fact... I will paste it in my sig so you do not forget

You can't change the quotes asshole. I said the Party applauds executions and I posted a video. So apologize fucktard. NOW! Apologize. I will hound your ass until you do.

26% of Iowa Republicans believe Obama was born in U.S. - U.s. - Catholic Online

Only a quarter of Republicans in the critical state of Iowa believe that President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. In addition, a significant 48 percent of GOP voters in the Hawkeye State -- who say they will vote in the first caucus of the presidential election race -- said they doubted the President's place of birth.

The recent poll gives a boost to Donald Trump's "birther crusade,"

Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, said on Monday that he would “love to know more” about where President Obama was born and claimed — falsely — that Mr. Obama was raised in Kenya.

Huckabee Questions Obama Birth Certificate - NYTimes.com

Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and another potential candidate, has also accused Mr. Obama of having a “Kenyan world view.” Mr. Gingrich made the comments last year after an article in Forbes magazine raised questions about Mr. Obama’s upbringing and his approach to the world.

Palin: Obama birth certificate 'a fair question'

Speaking to the conservative talker Rusty Humphries today, Sarah Palin left the door open to speculation about President Obama's birth certificate.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" she was asked (around 9 minutes into the video above).

Rep. Bill Posey’s (R-FL) bill aimed at casting doubt over the citizenship status of President Obama appears to be gaining momentum within the Republican Party.

cosponsors:

Rep. John Culberson (R-TX)
Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX)
Rep. Robert Goodlatte (R-VA)
Rep. John Carter (R-TX)

sponsors:

Rep. John Campbell (R-CA)
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

Rep. Neugebauer: 'I Don't Know' If Obama Is A Citizen

------------------------------------

Don't worry pinhead. I won't hound your ass. You're stupid. But dealing with you is a waste of my time. You sit in front of Google. You could look this stuff up yourself if you could figure out how.

Pity Republicans know so little about their leaders.

Oh, I almost left off Michelle Bachmann. I think she may have changed her mind.

He has nothing to apologize for 'FUCJKTARD'. One person in the audience or even a few is not 'the party'. Paul supporters in fact have about the loosest association with the organized Republican party of group of supporters out there. Paul is only running as a Republican because it's the only way he'll be heard. Pretty poor example. Try again.

If this were a Republican running for President and there was a question of where he was born don't pretend you wouldn't be on the opposite side of the issue. I doubt any of those Republicans doubt he was born in America, but if you don't know, you don't know. Why would any of them have prior knowledge of where he was born? It would be one thing if they knew where in America he was born and were bringing it up anyway. But the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. At the very least they knew some of his childhood was not spent in this country. They simply didn't know and when a major prerequisite for being POTUS is being born in this country it seems perfectly reasonable that ought to be verified. From my persepctive it was the democrats trying to avoid the issue. You guys were having such an orgasm over the guy you probably didn't want to find out that maybe he wasn't born here so you just all over the right for even daring to ask that his birth place be verified.

Last edited:

Actually they were just fucking great. When columbus found america there were 3.5 million indians, doing quite well. Thats a far cry from a meager existence in a hostile land. History shows us that there was little starvation, before the white man came.

The whole scratching a meager existence started with white people. Within 5 years of the begining of colonization more then 2.5 million indians were killed. Colonial governments made dozens of peace treaty's with the indians, and systematically violated each and every one. Death marches to west was common, and often 50% of the marchers would not survive. Lets not forget the blankets. We gave them disease as part of a peace treaty between a colony and the indians!

Look you might want to take another look at the world you live in, cause its not really that great. Plus your history knowlage is lacking.

What a crock of shit..

What do you mean there were 3.5 million indians???

In what universe did the indians take a census??

No one knows how many indians there were. Also, most indians died from diseases they had no immunities from. Lets also not forget that the "New World" was far from a utopia before the settlers arrived. Tribal warfare was quite common, and once the settlers did arrive some tribes made alliances with the settlers....

The notion that the settlers came here and slaughtered indians is total bullshit.

The Spaniards certainly did commit atrocities, however that was in Mexico and South America with Cortes...

I think both you guys need to take a history class. You both are right...and wrong.

The Spanish were brutal in their conquest and quest for gold. Because the destruction was so great we have very little knowledge of Native civilization before Columbus arrived. The natives lack of immunity to European diseases was their undoing. 80% to 90% died. But that was a hundred years before the English started to colonize. The native population had started to recover but they were to sparse to form a unified front to the European settlers. I don't think any of the settlers came with the intention of slaughtering the natives. But once the settlements started expanding conflict was inevitable.

The whole 'discovery of America' was funded by the aristocrats to find slaves and gold. We have plenty of information on the indians, much of it coming from the diary's of columbus and of religious figures through the time.

We're waiting Dean-O.. and I will hound you every chance I get that I see you posting here without providing your proof backing up your claim... matter of fact... I will paste it in my sig so you do not forget

You can't change the quotes asshole. I said the Party applauds executions and I posted a video. So apologize fucktard. NOW! Apologize. I will hound your ass until you do.

Only a quarter of Republicans in the critical state of Iowa believe that President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. In addition, a significant 48 percent of GOP voters in the Hawkeye State -- who say they will vote in the first caucus of the presidential election race -- said they doubted the President's place of birth.

Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, said on Monday that he would “love to know more” about where President Obama was born and claimed — falsely — that Mr. Obama was raised in Kenya.

Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and another potential candidate, has also accused Mr. Obama of having a “Kenyan world view.” Mr. Gingrich made the comments last year after an article in Forbes magazine raised questions about Mr. Obama’s upbringing and his approach to the world.

Speaking to the conservative talker Rusty Humphries today, Sarah Palin left the door open to speculation about President Obama's birth certificate.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" she was asked (around 9 minutes into the video above).

Rep. Bill Posey’s (R-FL) bill aimed at casting doubt over the citizenship status of President Obama appears to be gaining momentum within the Republican Party.

cosponsors:

Rep. John Carter (R-TX)

sponsors:

Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

Don't worry pinhead. I won't hound your ass. You're stupid. But dealing with you is a waste of my time. You sit in front of Google. You could look this stuff up yourself if you could figure out how.

He has nothing to apologize for 'FUCJKTARD'. One person in the audience or even a few is not 'the party'. Paul supporters in fact have about the loosest association with the organized Republican party of group of supporters out there. Paul is only running as a Republican because it's the only way he'll be heard. Pretty poor example. Try again.

If this were a Republican running for President and there was a question of where he was born don't pretend you wouldn't be on the opposite side of the issue. I doubt any of those Republicans doubt he was born in America, but if you don't know, you don't know. Why would any of them have prior knowledge of where he was born? It would be one thing if they knew where in America he was born and were bringing it up anyway. But the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. At the very least they knew some of his childhood was not spent in this country. They simply didn't know and when a major prerequisite for being POTUS is being born in this country it seems perfectly reasonable that ought to be verified. From my persepctive it was the democrats trying to avoid the issue. You guys were having such an orgasm over the guy you probably didn't want to find out that maybe he wasn't born here so you just all over the right for even daring to ask that his birth place be verified.

References to say he should 'just produce it to shut people up' is like telling your kid to just do what you have to do in class.... not that you believe they did wrong, but to shut up the detractors

Links to winger sites are also going to get the guy nowhere

Having a "Kenyan world view" is not questioning his citizenship... I can have a military world view, or even a German world view considering my family is filled with 1st and second generation US germans.... much different than saying "Obama is not a citizen"

Palin compared his situation with the situation she was facing with her child and the accusations she had of her own "birthers" from the liberal base stating it was not hers...

Again... the wingers grasping at straws...

I am awaiting a DIRECT quote, and none of this 6th degree of separation from an actual statement of accusation... and I will continue to wait

And a single voice from an audience does not constitute Republicans or Conservatives cheering for executions... nice try...

Last edited:

cosponsors:

Rep. John Carter (R-TX)

sponsors:

Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

References to say he should 'just produce it to shut people up' is like telling your kid to just do what you have to do in class.... not that you believe they did wrong, but to shut up the detractors

Links to winger sites are also going to get the guy nowhere

Having a "Kenyan world view" is not questioning his citizenship... I can have a military world view, or even a German world view considering my family is filled with 1st and second generation US germans.... much different than saying "Obama is not a citizen"

Palin compared his situation with the situation she was facing with her child and the accusations she had of her own "birthers" from the liberal base stating it was not hers...

Again... the wingers grasping at straws...

I am awaiting a DIRECT quote, and none of this 6th degree of separation from an actual statement of accusation... and I will continue to wait

And a single voice from an audience does not constitute Republicans or Conservatives cheering for executions... nice try...

You are so full of shit your eyeballs are brown.

Republicans never come out and make direct quotes. Remember when they suggested Obama wanted to release terrorists in the streets by wanting to close Gitmo? When they suggested he is pro death panels.
You can't make up the rules pinhead. As long as a Republican leader doesn't actually say he's a terrorist then they can say he pals around with terrorists? Is that how it works? They don't have to say he wasn't born here if they say they aren't sure or compare him to a Mau Mau or say "Kenyan Colonial" (even though I have never in my life heard a Republican politician use that phrase before Obama, NEVER).

You are sickening. Really. You are. I listed a Republicans sponsoring and co sponsoring a bill that is aimed at Obama without saying his name. That's the way you guys work. Then you say, "See? I'm home free. I didn't say his name".

Or this voter suppression. There has been like 80 convictions out of the last 300 million votes. 80. That's nothing. We ALL know it's about voter suppression.

Or those edited videos of ACORN.

The list is endless. The Republican party is a dirty party. The leaders aren't there to help the base. Name a policy that helps someone other than corporations or super rich people. You can't.

And all this endless stuff about Obama and then saying, "Oh, we didn't actually say the words, word for word, so we're safe." Bush never actually said Saddam was behind 9/11, but at one time, the majority of Americans believed he was. Where did they get that idea? Oh, Bush is SAFE. He didn't actually say the words so it's OK.

And fuck you. You are to dim witted and brainwashed to even know what I'm talking about. Because you have warped values and no honesty. You are the perfect Republican.

And listen to that crowd cheer those hundreds of executions., That wasn't a few fool, that was most of that crowd.

Really? It's not the right that's whining about what's faaaaaair!!

Correct, what is fair and right is the least of your concerns,

Then you admit that the left is driven by primary-school-level thinking. :clap2:

What is right and just is supposed to be the American way. You Conservatives are destroying America and what was once the American way for your own greed and selfishness.

What a crock of shit..

What do you mean there were 3.5 million indians???

In what universe did the indians take a census??

No one knows how many indians there were. Also, most indians died from diseases they had no immunities from. Lets also not forget that the "New World" was far from a utopia before the settlers arrived. Tribal warfare was quite common, and once the settlers did arrive some tribes made alliances with the settlers....

The notion that the settlers came here and slaughtered indians is total bullshit.

The Spaniards certainly did commit atrocities, however that was in Mexico and South America with Cortes...

I think both you guys need to take a history class. You both are right...and wrong.

The Spanish were brutal in their conquest and quest for gold. Because the destruction was so great we have very little knowledge of Native civilization before Columbus arrived. The natives lack of immunity to European diseases was their undoing. 80% to 90% died. But that was a hundred years before the English started to colonize. The native population had started to recover but they were to sparse to form a unified front to the European settlers. I don't think any of the settlers came with the intention of slaughtering the natives. But once the settlements started expanding conflict was inevitable.

The whole 'discovery of America' was funded by the aristocrats to find slaves and gold. We have plenty of information on the indians, much of it coming from the diary's of columbus and of religious figures through the time.

The discovery was funded as a new route to the East Indies. (Because the overland route was controlled by the Turks) The information we are lacking is from the natives themselves. We certainly don't lack information form Columbus. The settlers were fueled by religious procecution in Europe.

The discovery was funded as a new route to the East Indies. (Because the overland route was controlled by the Turks) The information we are lacking is from the natives themselves. We certainly don't lack information form Columbus. The settlers were fueled by religious procecution in Europe.

I've often wondered if those in Europe being persecuted for religious reasons helped bring about the end of the Dark Ages because they had a place to go, which was here. The Church had a pretty strong hold. If people weren't able to leave, would we still be in the Dark Ages the way the Middle East still is? And I believe the Middle East is still in the Dark Ages. What else could explain their behaviour?

So if we were gods gift to the indians then where the fuck are they today???

We were neither god's gift nor the devil. Europeans were an advanced society with industrial knowledge that steam rolled a primitive society. Stone age man was not able to compete with modern man.

Evolution is a bitch.

I love making people like you look like the retard you are.

Oh, you're doing a bang up job, sparky.

You going to tell us how R2D2 saved the bunnies so that the Indians could cuddle with them and stay warm, until the hated whites showed up and murdered Roger Rabbit?

Are you saying that the MAJORITY of Americans are sociopaths? :cuckoo:

Clearly abortion is the reason for living for you. Perhaps to appease your guilt over the abortions you've had, perhaps for other reasons.

But what you claim is false; (You're a leftist, no one expects the truth from you!)

Support of abortion:

To End Unwanted Pregnancy Should be legal 42 Should be illegal 57
D&X/Partial-Birth Abortions Should be legal 23 Should be illegal 69

ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Abortion Support Conditional

I've often wondered if those in Europe being persecuted for religious reasons helped bring about the end of the Dark Ages because they had a place to go, which was here. The Church had a pretty strong hold. If people weren't able to leave, would we still be in the Dark Ages the way the Middle East still is? And I believe the Middle East is still in the Dark Ages. What else could explain their behaviour?

It is a good question. But history shows that the percecution and religious war continued here as well. I agree that the ME still has a Dark Ages mentality but with 21st century technology.

So you use a lot of drugs, don't you?

Columbus was funded by the Spanish Monarchy to find a route to the West Indies in an attempt to undercut the monopoly that the British "East India Company" had on spices. It had not a fucking thing to do with "slaves and gold."

Columbus never set foot on the North or South American continents. The Indians of Hispaniola were vastly different than what would later be encountered in North America, or in Central America.

You are 100% full of shit. Why not learn just a smidgen of history?

Never mind, you prefer your fantasy to reality.

Don't confuse him with facts, he obviously isn't interested in them.

I've often wondered if those in Europe being persecuted for religious reasons helped bring about the end of the Dark Ages because they had a place to go, which was here.

That's because you're an uneducated fucking moron.

The "Dark Ages" were long over by the 16th Century. The reformation ended the Dark Ages and ushered in the Renaissance and Age of Enlightenment.

I take it that like "Waterthetree," your ignorance of history is fueled by being taught Fairy Tales by Howard Zinn rather than studying any factual accounts.

The "Harry Potter" saga is a more accurate account of European and American history than Zinn's idiocy was.

The Church had a pretty strong hold. If people weren't able to leave, would we still be in the Dark Ages the way the Middle East still is? And I believe the Middle East is still in the Dark Ages. What else could explain their behaviour?

I wonder how it is that you draw breath, given how stupid you are?

Depends. My wife was raped at age 14 and had a legal abortion. Using abortion as birth control because you were too stupid to take precaution, not so much.

Regardless, single issue buffoons like Goose, who claim that Abortion is the meaning of liberty have little value in a debate on the subject.

Abortion is a complicated subject, but to pretend that "it's a woman's body" is idiocy. We are talking a separate and distinct entity with unique DNA, brain waves and blood type.

It is a good question. But history shows that the percecution and religious war continued here as well. I agree that the ME still has a Dark Ages mentality but with 21st century technology.

I think that it's only western money that keeps that going. If western countries could become energy independent I think you would a mass exodus of the wealthy from the Middle East.

Forum List

Back