A liberals view of "Conservatism".

Yeah? Like claiming what you are claiming then claiming the moral high ground by supporting Obamacare under the guise of "it's the right thing to do".

Gimme me a fucking break.

And if that's all you got then you got nothing. Face it, you support a big, intrusive gubmint as long as it intrudes in the things you oppose. Period.

Just pointing out the colossal hypocrisy of your stance; and I do not support a big, intrusive government.. I never said that. I'll recap for you since you have obvious challenges in the comprehension department:

We live in society whereby we the people decide rules that we must live by... this is why you can't go around screwing children, euthanizing you 90 year old mother, marrying horses and driving on sidewalks. You can't just do whatever the hell you like... that's called anarchy.

Sure we do, sure we do, no smoke filled back room deals have ever been made by Congress or Administrtions:cuckoo:

http://drbobblake.com/pdf/1937_MJ_tax_act.pdf

We're waiting Dean-O.. and I will hound you every chance I get that I see you posting here without providing your proof backing up your claim... matter of fact... I will paste it in my sig so you do not forget

I do not believe this.

Reality doesn't require your belief.

When the first proto-human ate a rbbit, he did so out of selfishness, out of a desire to preserve his life over the life of the rabbit.

Every step of human evolution has been a matter of the human seeking his own survival over that of other animals and plants.

That's why it's called "survival of the fittest," rather than "survival of the stupid."

Selfishness is simply the survival instinct. There are humans, who have the survival instinct and thrive. Then there are lemmings, who lack the survival instinct and vote democrat.

If only we could return to the middle ages, people were so much better off...

Bullshit.

Your fantasy is not reality.
Ofcourse grand western empire mentality has done much to destroy this line of thinking. Native Americans is a fitting example.

Oh yeah, they were just fucking great. Perpetual gang warfare, starvation and disease, toil from dawn to sundown in an attempt to scratch a meager existence from a hostile land.

Brilliant.

Actually they were just fucking great. When columbus found america there were 3.5 million indians, doing quite well. Thats a far cry from a meager existence in a hostile land. History shows us that there was little starvation, before the white man came.

The whole scratching a meager existence started with white people. Within 5 years of the begining of colonization more then 2.5 million indians were killed. Colonial governments made dozens of peace treaty's with the indians, and systematically violated each and every one. Death marches to west was common, and often 50% of the marchers would not survive. Lets not forget the blankets. We gave them disease as part of a peace treaty between a colony and the indians!

Look you might want to take another look at the world you live in, cause its not really that great. Plus your history knowlage is lacking.

Surely you mean the island where Columbus started his failed coloney right. Most historian put the number of natives in both N and S America between 100 and 200 million. Most of whom died without ever seeing a white man.

BTW all the natives on that island were enslaved or exterminated within 50 years.

We're waiting Dean-O.. and I will hound you every chance I get that I see you posting here without providing your proof backing up your claim... matter of fact... I will paste it in my sig so you do not forget

Are you referring to GOP'ers who deny Obama's citizenship? How's this?

Richard ShelbyIn February 2009, a local Alabama newspaper reported that at a town hall meeting Senator Richard Shelby was asked if there was any truth to the rumors that Obama was not a natural-born citizen. According to the paper, Shelby responded that "Well his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven’t seen any birth certificate."[108] A Shelby spokesperson denied the story, but the newspaper stood by it.[109]

[edit] Roy BluntOn July 28, 2009, Mike Stark approached Missouri Congressman Roy Blunt asking him about the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen. Blunt responded: "What I don’t know is why the President can’t produce a birth certificate. I don’t know anybody else that can’t produce one. And I think that’s a legitimate question. No health records, no birth certificate."[110] Blunt's spokesperson later claimed that the quote was taken out of context.[111]

[edit] Jean SchmidtAfter giving a speech at the Voice of America Freedom Rally in West Chester, Ohio on September 5, 2009, Republican congresswoman Jean Schmidt replied to a woman who commented that Obama was ineligible for the Presidency, "I agree with you. But the courts don't."[112] Schmidt's office subsequently responded that a video clip of this comment was "taken out of context", and reiterated that her stated position is that Obama is a citizen.[113] She had earlier voted to certify the Electoral College vote affirming his presidency, and had said she believes Obama is a U.S. citizen.[114] The statement was issued in response to a July 28, 2009, YouTube video in which Schmidt was seen running away from Mike Stark when he asked whether or not she had any questions about President Obama's citizenship status.[115]

[edit] Nathan DealIn November 2009, then-Representative Nathan Deal replied to a question about whether he believed that Obama "is a native-born American citizen who is eligible to serve as president" with a statement that "I am joining several of my colleagues in the House in writing a letter to the President asking that he release a copy of his birth certificate so we can have an answer to this question."[116] Contrasting the differing fates of Deal, who won the 2010 gubernatorial election, and former Democratic Representative Cynthia McKinney, who lost her primary after endorsing 9/11 conspiracy theories, David Weigel of Slate noted: "Dipping a toe into the birtherism fever swamp didn't stop Deal from winning a statewide primary."[117]

[edit] Sarah PalinDuring a December 3, 2009 interview on Rusty Humphries' radio talk show, Humphries asked Sarah Palin if she would make Barack Obama's birth certificate a campaign issue in 2012, should she decide to run. Palin responded, "I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers." Humphries followed up, asking whether she thinks Obama's birth certificate is a fair question to be looking at. Palin answered, "I think it's a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records—all of that is fair game. The McCain–Palin campaign didn't do a good enough job in that area."[118]

After news organizations and blogs picked up the quotation and associated Palin's comments with the "birther" movement,[119] Palin issued a statement on her Facebook page in which she clarified that she meant to say that voters have the right to ask questions, and she herself has never asked Obama to produce a birth certificate. She then went on to compare questioning of Obama's birth certificate to questions that were raised during the 2008 presidential elections about her maternity to her son, Trig.[120] The linkage between the question whether Trig is her son to Barack Obama's birth certificate issues has been heavily criticized by Mark Milian of the Los Angeles Times.[121] In addition, Andrew Sullivan, an established skeptic of Palin's relationship with Trig, wrote in response to her comments: "Palin has never produced Trig's birth certificate or a single piece of objective medical evidence that proves he is indeed her biological son."[122]

[edit] Tracey MannTracey Mann, a candidate running for Congress from Kansas in 2010, stated at a candidate forum that Obama "should show his birth certificate to really resolve this thing one way or another". In a radio interview, he answered a question as "I think the president of the United States needs to come forth with his papers and show everyone that he's an American citizen and put this issue to bed once and for all." In response, on July 21, 2010, The Hutchinson News, a local paper in Hutchinson, Kansas, withdrew their endorsement of Mann, saying that Mann "questions the citizenship of President Barack Obama despite evidence that is irrefutable to most objective, rational people – including a birth certificate released by the Hawaii secretary of state and birth announcements printed in Honolulu's two major newspapers".[123] Mann responded that he was "disappointed and mystified by the Hutchinson News' decision to withdraw their endorsement over a misunderstanding of [his] position", as he is not "interested in pursuing this issue in Congress", and he has "never had any interest in spending any time on the matter".[124] Mann was subsequently defeated in the Republican primary by state senator Tim Huelskamp.[125]

[edit] David VitterAt a townhall meeting in Metairie, Louisiana on July 11, 2010, Senator David Vitter responded to a question about Barack Obama's birth certificate saying "I personally don't have standing to bring litigation in court, but I support conservative legal organizations and others who would bring that to court. I think that is the valid and most possibly effective grounds to do it." His campaign did not provide any additional comments on the matter.[126][127]

[edit] Newt GingrichOn September 11, 2010, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich stated that Obama could only be understood by people who "understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior".[128] While Gingrich did not define what constitutes "Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior", White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs accused Gingrich of "trying to appeal to the fringe of people who don't believe the president was born in this country". Gibbs went on to say, "You would normally expect better of somebody who held the position of Speaker of the House, but look, it is political season, and most people will say anything, and Newt Gingrich does that on a, genuinely, on a regular basis."[129]

[edit] Andy MartinIn December 2010, Andy Martin (plaintiff in Martin v. Lingle and known as "King of the Birthers") announced his candidacy to seek the 2012 Republican nomination for the President of the United States.[130] In February 2011, Martin's planned appearance at a Republican meeting in Deering, New Hampshire, was cancelled after his anti-Semitic past was discovered.[131]

[edit] Mike HuckabeeOn February 28, 2011, on Steve Malzberg's radio program Mike Huckabee, a 2008 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, falsely claimed that Obama had been raised in Kenya[132] and that "[Obama] probably grew up hearing that the British were a bunch of imperialists who persecuted his grandfather."[132] Huckabee, speaking on The O'Reilly Factor, said that he misspoke and intended to say Indonesia, characterizing his own comment as a "verbal gaffe".[133]

[edit] Michele BachmannIn March 2011, Representative Michele Bachmann told conservative radio host Jeff Katz on his program, "I'll tell you one thing, if I was ever to run for president of the United States, I think the first thing I would do in the first debate is offer my birth certificate, so we can get that off the table." Previously on Good Morning America, when asked about President Obama's origins, she replied, "Well, that isn't for me to state. That's for the president to state."[134]

[edit] Joe ArpaioIn September 2011 Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio ordered his "cold case posse" to investigate the authenticity of Barack Obama's birth certificate, after receiving a complaint about Obama from the "Surprise Tea Party".[135]

[edit] Donald TrumpFurther information: Donald Trump#Statements regarding President Barack Obama
In March 2011, during an interview on Good Morning America, Donald Trump said he was seriously considering running for president, that he was a "little" skeptical of Obama's citizenship, and that someone who shares this view shouldn't be so quickly dismissed as an "idiot". Trump added, "Growing up no one knew him."[136] Later, Trump appeared on The View repeating several times that "I want him (Obama) to show his birth certificate." He speculated that "there’s something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like", a comment which host Whoopi Goldberg described as "the biggest pile of dog mess I’ve heard in ages".[137] On the March 30, 2011, edition of CNN Newsroom, anchor Suzanne Malveaux commented on Trump's statements, pointing out that she had made a documentary for which she had gone to Hawaii and spoken with people who knew Obama as a child.[138][139] In an NBC TV interview broadcast on April 7, 2011, Trump said he would not let go of the issue, because he was not satisfied that Obama had proved his citizenship.[140] After Trump began making his views public, he was contacted by Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily, who was reportedly on the phone with Trump every day for a week, providing Trump with a "birther primer", answers to questions, and advice.[141] After Obama released his long form birth certificate on April 27, 2011 Trump said "I am really honored and I am really proud, that I was able to do something that nobody else could do".[142]

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When the first proto-human ate a rbbit, he did so out of selfishness, out of a desire to preserve his life over the life of the rabbit.

Every step of human evolution has been a matter of the human seeking his own survival over that of other animals and plants.

That's why it's called "survival of the fittest," rather than "survival of the stupid."

Selfishness is simply the survival instinct. There are humans, who have the survival instinct and thrive. Then there are lemmings, who lack the survival instinct and vote democrat.

Bullshit.

Oh yeah, they were just fucking great. Perpetual gang warfare, starvation and disease, toil from dawn to sundown in an attempt to scratch a meager existence from a hostile land.

Brilliant.

Actually they were just fucking great. When columbus found america there were 3.5 million indians, doing quite well. Thats a far cry from a meager existence in a hostile land. History shows us that there was little starvation, before the white man came.

The whole scratching a meager existence started with white people. Within 5 years of the begining of colonization more then 2.5 million indians were killed. Colonial governments made dozens of peace treaty's with the indians, and systematically violated each and every one. Death marches to west was common, and often 50% of the marchers would not survive. Lets not forget the blankets. We gave them disease as part of a peace treaty between a colony and the indians!

Look you might want to take another look at the world you live in, cause its not really that great. Plus your history knowlage is lacking.

What a crock of shit..

What do you mean there were 3.5 million indians???

In what universe did the indians take a census??

No one knows how many indians there were. Also, most indians died from diseases they had no immunities from. Lets also not forget that the "New World" was far from a utopia before the settlers arrived. Tribal warfare was quite common, and once the settlers did arrive some tribes made alliances with the settlers....

The notion that the settlers came here and slaughtered indians is total bullshit.

The Spaniards certainly did commit atrocities, however that was in Mexico and South America with Cortes...

I think both you guys need to take a history class. You both are right...and wrong.

The Spanish were brutal in their conquest and quest for gold. Because the destruction was so great we have very little knowledge of Native civilization before Columbus arrived. The natives lack of immunity to European diseases was their undoing. 80% to 90% died. But that was a hundred years before the English started to colonize. The native population had started to recover but they were to sparse to form a unified front to the European settlers. I don't think any of the settlers came with the intention of slaughtering the natives. But once the settlements started expanding conflict was inevitable.

Richard ShelbyIn February 2009, a local Alabama newspaper reported that at a town hall meeting Senator Richard Shelby was asked if there was any truth to the rumors that Obama was not a natural-born citizen. According to the paper, Shelby responded that "Well his father was Kenyan and they said he was born in Hawaii, but I haven’t seen any birth certificate."[108] A Shelby spokesperson denied the story, but the newspaper stood by it.[109]

[edit] Roy BluntOn July 28, 2009, Mike Stark approached Missouri Congressman Roy Blunt asking him about the conspiracy theory that Barack Obama is not a natural-born citizen. Blunt responded: "What I don’t know is why the President can’t produce a birth certificate. I don’t know anybody else that can’t produce one. And I think that’s a legitimate question. No health records, no birth certificate."[110] Blunt's spokesperson later claimed that the quote was taken out of context.[111]

[edit] Jean SchmidtAfter giving a speech at the Voice of America Freedom Rally in West Chester, Ohio on September 5, 2009, Republican congresswoman Jean Schmidt replied to a woman who commented that Obama was ineligible for the Presidency, "I agree with you. But the courts don't."[112] Schmidt's office subsequently responded that a video clip of this comment was "taken out of context", and reiterated that her stated position is that Obama is a citizen.[113] She had earlier voted to certify the Electoral College vote affirming his presidency, and had said she believes Obama is a U.S. citizen.[114] The statement was issued in response to a July 28, 2009, YouTube video in which Schmidt was seen running away from Mike Stark when he asked whether or not she had any questions about President Obama's citizenship status.[115]

[edit] Nathan DealIn November 2009, then-Representative Nathan Deal replied to a question about whether he believed that Obama "is a native-born American citizen who is eligible to serve as president" with a statement that "I am joining several of my colleagues in the House in writing a letter to the President asking that he release a copy of his birth certificate so we can have an answer to this question."[116] Contrasting the differing fates of Deal, who won the 2010 gubernatorial election, and former Democratic Representative Cynthia McKinney, who lost her primary after endorsing 9/11 conspiracy theories, David Weigel of Slate noted: "Dipping a toe into the birtherism fever swamp didn't stop Deal from winning a statewide primary."[117]

[edit] Sarah PalinDuring a December 3, 2009 interview on Rusty Humphries' radio talk show, Humphries asked Sarah Palin if she would make Barack Obama's birth certificate a campaign issue in 2012, should she decide to run. Palin responded, "I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue. I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers." Humphries followed up, asking whether she thinks Obama's birth certificate is a fair question to be looking at. Palin answered, "I think it's a fair question, just like I think past association and past voting records—all of that is fair game. The McCain–Palin campaign didn't do a good enough job in that area."[118]

After news organizations and blogs picked up the quotation and associated Palin's comments with the "birther" movement,[119] Palin issued a statement on her Facebook page in which she clarified that she meant to say that voters have the right to ask questions, and she herself has never asked Obama to produce a birth certificate. She then went on to compare questioning of Obama's birth certificate to questions that were raised during the 2008 presidential elections about her maternity to her son, Trig.[120] The linkage between the question whether Trig is her son to Barack Obama's birth certificate issues has been heavily criticized by Mark Milian of the Los Angeles Times.[121] In addition, Andrew Sullivan, an established skeptic of Palin's relationship with Trig, wrote in response to her comments: "Palin has never produced Trig's birth certificate or a single piece of objective medical evidence that proves he is indeed her biological son."[122]

[edit] Tracey MannTracey Mann, a candidate running for Congress from Kansas in 2010, stated at a candidate forum that Obama "should show his birth certificate to really resolve this thing one way or another". In a radio interview, he answered a question as "I think the president of the United States needs to come forth with his papers and show everyone that he's an American citizen and put this issue to bed once and for all." In response, on July 21, 2010, The Hutchinson News, a local paper in Hutchinson, Kansas, withdrew their endorsement of Mann, saying that Mann "questions the citizenship of President Barack Obama despite evidence that is irrefutable to most objective, rational people – including a birth certificate released by the Hawaii secretary of state and birth announcements printed in Honolulu's two major newspapers".[123] Mann responded that he was "disappointed and mystified by the Hutchinson News' decision to withdraw their endorsement over a misunderstanding of [his] position", as he is not "interested in pursuing this issue in Congress", and he has "never had any interest in spending any time on the matter".[124] Mann was subsequently defeated in the Republican primary by state senator Tim Huelskamp.[125]

[edit] David VitterAt a townhall meeting in Metairie, Louisiana on July 11, 2010, Senator David Vitter responded to a question about Barack Obama's birth certificate saying "I personally don't have standing to bring litigation in court, but I support conservative legal organizations and others who would bring that to court. I think that is the valid and most possibly effective grounds to do it." His campaign did not provide any additional comments on the matter.[126][127]

[edit] Newt GingrichOn September 11, 2010, former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich stated that Obama could only be understood by people who "understand Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior".[128] While Gingrich did not define what constitutes "Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior", White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs accused Gingrich of "trying to appeal to the fringe of people who don't believe the president was born in this country". Gibbs went on to say, "You would normally expect better of somebody who held the position of Speaker of the House, but look, it is political season, and most people will say anything, and Newt Gingrich does that on a, genuinely, on a regular basis."[129]

[edit] Andy MartinIn December 2010, Andy Martin (plaintiff in Martin v. Lingle and known as "King of the Birthers") announced his candidacy to seek the 2012 Republican nomination for the President of the United States.[130] In February 2011, Martin's planned appearance at a Republican meeting in Deering, New Hampshire, was cancelled after his anti-Semitic past was discovered.[131]

[edit] Mike HuckabeeOn February 28, 2011, on Steve Malzberg's radio program Mike Huckabee, a 2008 candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, falsely claimed that Obama had been raised in Kenya[132] and that "[Obama] probably grew up hearing that the British were a bunch of imperialists who persecuted his grandfather."[132] Huckabee, speaking on The O'Reilly Factor, said that he misspoke and intended to say Indonesia, characterizing his own comment as a "verbal gaffe".[133]

[edit] Michele BachmannIn March 2011, Representative Michele Bachmann told conservative radio host Jeff Katz on his program, "I'll tell you one thing, if I was ever to run for president of the United States, I think the first thing I would do in the first debate is offer my birth certificate, so we can get that off the table." Previously on Good Morning America, when asked about President Obama's origins, she replied, "Well, that isn't for me to state. That's for the president to state."[134]

[edit] Joe ArpaioIn September 2011 Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio ordered his "cold case posse" to investigate the authenticity of Barack Obama's birth certificate, after receiving a complaint about Obama from the "Surprise Tea Party".[135]

[edit] Donald TrumpFurther information: Donald Trump#Statements regarding President Barack Obama
In March 2011, during an interview on Good Morning America, Donald Trump said he was seriously considering running for president, that he was a "little" skeptical of Obama's citizenship, and that someone who shares this view shouldn't be so quickly dismissed as an "idiot". Trump added, "Growing up no one knew him."[136] Later, Trump appeared on The View repeating several times that "I want him (Obama) to show his birth certificate." He speculated that "there’s something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like", a comment which host Whoopi Goldberg described as "the biggest pile of dog mess I’ve heard in ages".[137] On the March 30, 2011, edition of CNN Newsroom, anchor Suzanne Malveaux commented on Trump's statements, pointing out that she had made a documentary for which she had gone to Hawaii and spoken with people who knew Obama as a child.[138][139] In an NBC TV interview broadcast on April 7, 2011, Trump said he would not let go of the issue, because he was not satisfied that Obama had proved his citizenship.[140] After Trump began making his views public, he was contacted by Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily, who was reportedly on the phone with Trump every day for a week, providing Trump with a "birther primer", answers to questions, and advice.[141] After Obama released his long form birth certificate on April 27, 2011 Trump said "I am really honored and I am really proud, that I was able to do something that nobody else could do".[142]

You have indirect quotes on whether they would put up a birth cert from Bachman.. Newt with something I don't think anyone understands.. and Palin comparing the Obama cert issue to those saying Trig was not her son... and a bunch of nobodies

Again.. show the direct statements from leadership.. no pussyfooting around.. the direct tatements with the flat out denial.. and Trump?? PUH-LEASE

And please... no more bullshit of people saying he should just show it already.. that was said by many who did not question and who were wondering why he just did not do it and end the hubbub by the weirdos and conspiracy theorists

Actually, what I said was the party applauds executions, but since you brought it up, when Ron Paul was asked who should pay for a young 30 year old who goes into a coma after something terrible happens? Paul answers: "He should assume responsibility for himself". Hello, the guy is in a coma. When Paul is pushed, he said, "That's what freedom is all about. Taking your own risks." It's then that members of the audience shout out "let him die". But Paul has a more humane plan. He says, "Let the churches take care of him". THE GUY IS IN A FUCKING COMA! Churches aren't prepared to take care of someone in a coma. That's just a "polite" way of saying, "Let the fucker die".

And Notice. Not a single one of those guys on state said a thing about members in the audience yelling "Let him die". Not one. Remember, McCain corrected the audience when they called Obama a terrorist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hd1UbSPx-E]Tea Party Fanatics Cheer 'Let Him Die' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZlDF9VCbrg]Perry Defends Record Of Executions In Texas - YouTube[/ame]

I do not believe this.

Bullshit.

Ofcourse grand western empire mentality has done much to destroy this line of thinking. Native Americans is a fitting example.

Brilliant.

Let me guess: You're a big fan of Howard Zinn. :lol:

You can't change the quotes asshole. I said the Party applauds executions and I posted a video. So apologize fucktard. NOW! Apologize. I will hound your ass until you do.

26% of Iowa Republicans believe Obama was born in U.S. - U.s. - Catholic Online

Only a quarter of Republicans in the critical state of Iowa believe that President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. In addition, a significant 48 percent of GOP voters in the Hawkeye State -- who say they will vote in the first caucus of the presidential election race -- said they doubted the President's place of birth.

The recent poll gives a boost to Donald Trump's "birther crusade,"

Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, said on Monday that he would “love to know more” about where President Obama was born and claimed — falsely — that Mr. Obama was raised in Kenya.

Huckabee Questions Obama Birth Certificate - NYTimes.com

Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and another potential candidate, has also accused Mr. Obama of having a “Kenyan world view.” Mr. Gingrich made the comments last year after an article in Forbes magazine raised questions about Mr. Obama’s upbringing and his approach to the world.

Palin: Obama birth certificate 'a fair question'

Speaking to the conservative talker Rusty Humphries today, Sarah Palin left the door open to speculation about President Obama's birth certificate.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" she was asked (around 9 minutes into the video above).

Rep. Bill Posey’s (R-FL) bill aimed at casting doubt over the citizenship status of President Obama appears to be gaining momentum within the Republican Party.

cosponsors:

Rep. John Culberson (R-TX)
Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-TX)
Rep. Robert Goodlatte (R-VA)
Rep. John Carter (R-TX)

sponsors:

Rep. John Campbell (R-CA)
Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

Rep. Neugebauer: 'I Don't Know' If Obama Is A Citizen

------------------------------------

Don't worry pinhead. I won't hound your ass. You're stupid. But dealing with you is a waste of my time. You sit in front of Google. You could look this stuff up yourself if you could figure out how.

Pity Republicans know so little about their leaders.

Oh, I almost left off Michelle Bachmann. I think she may have changed her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll thread of the day!

Since you've never met a conservative in real life, and you are incapable of learning from the ones here, why I am surprised that you have it all wrong?

There is very little to learn from the Conservatives here that you did not already learn in primary school.
Really? It's not the right that's whining about what's faaaaaair!!

Correct, what is fair and right is the least of your concerns,

You can't change the quotes asshole. I said the Party applauds executions and I posted a video. So apologize fucktard. NOW! Apologize. I will hound your ass until you do.

Only a quarter of Republicans in the critical state of Iowa believe that President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. In addition, a significant 48 percent of GOP voters in the Hawkeye State -- who say they will vote in the first caucus of the presidential election race -- said they doubted the President's place of birth.

Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas and a possible Republican presidential candidate in 2012, said on Monday that he would “love to know more” about where President Obama was born and claimed — falsely — that Mr. Obama was raised in Kenya.

Newt Gingrich, the former House speaker and another potential candidate, has also accused Mr. Obama of having a “Kenyan world view.” Mr. Gingrich made the comments last year after an article in Forbes magazine raised questions about Mr. Obama’s upbringing and his approach to the world.

Speaking to the conservative talker Rusty Humphries today, Sarah Palin left the door open to speculation about President Obama's birth certificate.

"Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?" she was asked (around 9 minutes into the video above).

Rep. Bill Posey’s (R-FL) bill aimed at casting doubt over the citizenship status of President Obama appears to be gaining momentum within the Republican Party.

cosponsors:

Rep. John Carter (R-TX)

sponsors:

Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

Don't worry pinhead. I won't hound your ass. You're stupid. But dealing with you is a waste of my time. You sit in front of Google. You could look this stuff up yourself if you could figure out how.

I don't agree with executions (mostly), however progressives attempt to take the moral high ground because they're allegedly anti-execution, however at the same time you also murder babies via abortion - as late as 35 weeks.

You fucks are just as bad as those who believe in capital punishment if you believe in abortion..

The term " CONSERVATIVE " is too broad to generalize.

What self proclaiming conservatives believe depends on what KIND of conservative they are.

The same could be said about LIBERALS, too.

My impression is that this place doesn't have many conservative conservatives.

Mostly this place has conservative trolls, rather than honest conservatives

Their goofy POVs don't really describe most real conservative or GOP views.

Last edited:

What self proclaiming conservatives believe depends on what KIND of conservative they are.

It's funny when leftists make such grand pronouncements when they, like the idiot OP, couldn't pick conservatism out of a lineup. :lol:

It's funny when leftists make such grand pronouncements when they, like the idiot OP, couldn't pick conservatism out of a lineup. :lol:

So it's your position that every conserveative thinks exactly alike on every issue, is it?

I think you're wrong about that.

I think there are many many issues where conservatives do not agree.

There's the FAITH BASED fundamentalist conservatives who want to insinuate their religion into our laws.

There's the LIBERTARIAN ATHETIST conservatves who object strenusously with the FAITH BASED cons.

There's big international trade conservatives who love FREE TRADE.

There's American Firsters Cons who absolutely HATE Free TRADE.

There's CONS who want to legalize marijuna, and there's CONS who want to hang all dopers.

Shall I go on, Dave?

Or do you think I'm wrong about the differences I just noted within the conservative community?

cosponsors:

Rep. John Carter (R-TX)

sponsors:

Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK)

I don't agree with executions (mostly), however progressives attempt to take the moral high ground because they're allegedly anti-execution, however at the same time you also murder babies via abortion - as late as 35 weeks.

You fucks are just as bad as those who believe in capital punishment if you believe in abortion..

Actually, I don't have a problem with capital punishment. I believe it should be in place for killing an elected official and in the case of multiple murders. Someone who kills again will always be a danger and like a rabid dog, they must be "put down".

As for the right wing and abortion, they are hypocrites. As it says in my signature: For the right, life begins at conception, but they lose interest at birth.
---> That pretty much says it all.

You have indirect quotes on whether they would put up a birth cert from Bachman.. Newt with something I don't think anyone understands.. and Palin comparing the Obama cert issue to those saying Trig was not her son... and a bunch of nobodies

Again.. show the direct statements from leadership.. no pussyfooting around.. the direct tatements with the flat out denial.. and Trump?? PUH-LEASE

Fuck your "verbal gaffes". Republican leaders don't have to say "I DON'T BELIEVE HE IS AN AMERICAN" when you can say things like "Mau Mau" and "Pals around with terrorists" and "Keynan anti Colonial" and so on. AND YOU KNOW IT. So stop being a moronic fucktard. You can't defend this and you know it.

Now about shouting "Let him die" and "applauding executions", you don't see that in the Democratic Party, now do you? WELL?? Say something!

When I watch "conservatives" on Fox, this is what I get from their political positions:

Conservatives insist they are for "individual freedom" and work tirelessly to limit women's rights, gay's rights and end anything "anti discrimination".
THE ENDLESS ANTI GAY RANTS AND BILLS ON LIMITING WOMEN'S RIGHTS.

When I ask Conservatives to explain their position, it's never clear. Their answers are things like "make better" and "go back to when it was better" and "bring God back".
THAT'S ABOUT RIGHT.

Tax cuts for the wealthy because they make jobs.
THIS IS ABOUT 90% OF THE REPUBLICAN ECONOMIC PLAN. HOW CAN THAT BE DENIED?

Morals MUST be legislated. Otherwise, people will run crazy and have sex everywhere if not stopped.
THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THE MAJORITY OF STATES SINCE THE MIDTERM.

Science must be "balanced" with God.
CAN ANYONE SAY EVOLUTION AND CLIMATE CHANGE? BACHMANN ATTACKED VACCINES.

We need to return to a better time when blacks knew their place, women were in the kitchen, and gays were in the closet.
YEP, THAT'S ABOUT RIGHT. I READ THAT ABOUT GAYS ON THIS BOARD ALL THE TIME. IF THEY WEREN'T "IN YOUR FACE" BLAH BLAH BLAH. IN YOU FACE WORKS. ASK MLK.

Stop trying to rebuild America. If a bridge is needed, let the locals build it.
THIS MOVE TO BLOCK BUILDING AMERICAN INFRASTRUCTURE IS VERY CLOSE TO TREASON AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

We don't need health care. We have prayer and can go visit a doctor at last resort.
BECAUSE REPUBLICANS ARE FOR HEALTH CARE? NOT LIKELY. THEY ARE FOR HEALTH CARE COMPANIES. BIG DIFFERENCE.

We don't need "facts". People are over-educated. Just use common sense.
I'M REPEATING WHAT I'VE READ ON THIS BOARD.

Democracy is good as long as it doesn't interfere with our Christian Values. Then we may need to "tweak" it.
REPUBLICANS HAVE INTRODUCED 42 BILLS TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION SINCE THEY'VE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE HOUSE. USE GOOGLE.

We need to "return" to basics in education (I can never figure out what that means. Our scientists are coming from somewhere. They didn't all get a private education.)
THIS CONSTANT RAG ON EDUCATION AND THE ONLY RIGHT WING SOLUTION IS A "RETURN". A RETURN TO WHAT?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back