A Liberal’s Guide to Ruining Your Cinco de Mayo Celebration

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
I don't follow libtart guides...

Step One: Don’t have any fun. Step Two: see Step One.

News

Trey Sanchez
screen_shot_2017-05-05_at_5.12.58_pm.jpg

It’s Cinco de Mayo and let's face it, everyone’s craving a taco and a margarita. But before you go out for a celebration, liberals want to make sure you're not appropriating or exploiting the Mexican culture for the white man’s entertainment.

So, for all you gringos out there looking to have fun this evening — don’t!

C_FGp43VoAE_Psn.jpg

PORTLAND LEFTISTS CELEBRATE COMMUNIST HOLIDAY BY THROWING MOLOTOV COCKTAILS AT COPS

May 2, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
c-y9nq1xsaepaic.jpg

How do you celebrate a Communist holiday? By trying to murder police officers.

If only we had a Communist dictatorship and abolished elections, this sort of thing could no longer happen. Also a Communist supporter of a mass murdering ideology gets to teach kindergarteners. If Josh Elsm were toting around a Nazi flag, he wouldn't have that job for long. But it's still okay to support Communist genocide.

Meanwhile the Commies did their part to smash capitalism. At least those parts of it they could reach.

Portland Leftists Celebrate Communist Holiday by Throwing Molotov Cocktails at Cops

I don't follow libtart guides...

Step One: Don’t have any fun. Step Two: see Step One.

News

Trey Sanchez
screen_shot_2017-05-05_at_5.12.58_pm.jpg

It’s Cinco de Mayo and let's face it, everyone’s craving a taco and a margarita. But before you go out for a celebration, liberals want to make sure you're not appropriating or exploiting the Mexican culture for the white man’s entertainment.

So, for all you gringos out there looking to have fun this evening — don’t!

C_FGp43VoAE_Psn.jpg

The one they throw here every year is pretty good, especially the food stalls. I gain around 50 pounds that weekend; takes me the rest of the year to lose it.Left wing snivelers usually just get knifed in the parking lots and never get to ruin anyone's good time inside. they make good speed bumps.

SPECIAL CINCO DE MAYO GREETINGS FROM CHICANO ICON CHE GUEVARA
“Mexicans are mostly a rabble of illiterate Indians.”
May 10, 2017

Humberto Fontova
mural_del_che_guevara_en_juan_griego.jpg

“Mexicans are mostly a rabble of illiterate indians” (Che Guevara, 1955).

In the historic annals of unrequited love few cases rival the affair by Chicanos with Che Guevara. I trust Che’s iconization is sufficiently documented by U.S. Chicano groups in their murals (i.e. graffiti.) They seem to plaster this lily white Argentinian racist’s mug on practically everything they paint to celebrate their Amerindian Aztec culture. Go figure.

Perhaps a word with some Bolivian Amerindians who actually experienced Che Guevara’s plans to Stalinize their culture would help. In 1967 these (overwhelmingly indigenous) Bolivians (with help from U.S. Green Berets) made short work of this Chicano hero. If a picture’s worth a thousand words than this one’s worth a million. Please note the obvious ethnic compositions of the gentlemen proudly and triumphantly holding their guns over their vanquished European would-be enslaver.

At any rate, if any doubt remains about Che Guevara’s iconization by Chicanos I give you “The Last Supper of Chicano Heroes." This painting “ is a re-construction of da Vinci's painting "The Last Supper," replacing religious figures with Chicano activists. Artist José Antonio Burciaga polled Chicano students and activists to determine who would be depicted.”

You guessed it. Che Guevara sits at the head of the table.

Special Cinco de Mayo Greetings from Chicano Icon Che Guevara

"CINCO DE MAYO IS NOT YOUR HOLIDAY!!!" (VIDEO)
May 9, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
alfonso_bedoya_as_gold_hat-8x6.jpg

Ladies, gentlement and genderless intersectional beings. Here is another great moment in social justice.

What do you get when you combine leftist crybullies with Cinco de Mayo, drinking and ponchos? You get self-righteous cretins out to "educate" Mike on his racist poncho-wearing ways. Like most intersectionalists, they can't explain what cultural appropriation is or what's wrong with wearing a poncho. But what they lack in reason, they more than make up for with anger and amusement value.

"Are they the only people who were ponchos?"

"You're perpetuating the stereotype that Mexicans wear ponchos and drink for a living."

That's one of those Rorschach racist accusations that says far more about the accuser than the accused.

"CINCO DE MAYO IS NOT YOUR HOLIDAY!!!" (VIDEO)

LOL from the comments:

"She's appropriating White culture by wearing clothes instead of running around naked with a bone through her nose. "

Forum List

Back