Cinco de Mayo and Mex. ind. day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captain_Steel, Jul 10, 2004.

1. Captain_Steel

Captain_Steel Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Every year, the latino population of the USA celebrates not only Cinco de Mayo, but the september Mexican Independance day. Why the fuck do they do this if they are here now? It's obvious why, their allegiance is with Mexico, not the US. They are here, working under the table, collecting welfare, section 8, state provided medical coverage, and sending all of their savings to mexico.
    And celebrating their holidays, which only represent their toilet of a home.
    Do you know any americans that celebrate either of these holidays? If you do, then you should sit them down and have a serious talk with them.

Bottom Line: Mexicans Go Home!! We don't need you, or your holidays. Or your language. Or your criminals and gang members. Or the future gang members you create when you have kids. Just pack up and head south and stay there. Then I'll have no problems. Just stay in your toilet, and keep your language, culture, and holidays to yourself!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

2. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    So all the millions of white owned businesses in America that celebrate Cinco De Mayo are fucked up? I celebrate March 25th, Greek Independence day here in America, should I be deported?

If you could be so kind as to tell me specifically besides pumping gas how you are an outstanding and productive member of society I would appreciate it because all I see is empty pissing and moaning from you and its wearing a little thin.

I personally drink lots of Tecate beer and eat lots of tacos and sing AY AY AY on May 5th every year and have a friggin blast doing it.

Your diatribe had to be the stupidest fucking post i've seen in a while here.

3. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    You're a racist idiot.
    Dismissed.
    Southern Californians named Steel, go home!

4. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    PULL THY HEAD OUT OF THINE ASS!! as long as they( they being all LEGAL imigrants) work and are a part of Americana, let em celebrate the moon let em spend their money. Its good for the economy dumbass

5. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    According to dumbass: ALL MEXICANS "ARE HERE, WORKING UNDER THE TABLE, COLLECTING WELFARE, SECTION 8, STATE PROVIDED MEDICAL COVERAGE, AND SENDING ALL OF THEIR SAVING TO MEXICO."

6. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    Cince de Mayo is a good excuse to drink tequila and corona. so shut the fuck up!

7. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    That too, that's all it's ever been to me!

8. Dan

Dan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +157
    So, Steel, once people come to America, they cannot celebrate holidays that originated in other countries? Like, say, Easter or Christmas?

I'm with Freeandfun, for me all Cinco De Mayo meant was free tequila shots and $1 beers at Teresa's.

9. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Steel ran back to his cave long ago...

10. Captain_Steel

Captain_Steel Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    The millions of white owned businessses are in it for the money and nothing else. They're not true Americans in my opinion. Yes, being an American is about more than cashing in whenever you possibly can.

Why the fuck do you celebrate Greek ind. day? You're in the USA. Noone gives a flying fuck about Greece over here. If you care about their independence so much, go move there. It's as simple as that.

As far as my standing in society, I am on my way to becoming a diesel mechanic. And if you don't like my posts, don't read them, there's nothing you can do about them. That's what this site is for. So go to Greece, and don't come back!:D