Mexicans have a new holiday, Veinte Cinco de Mayo.

cslaughlin13 said:
pale rider, you are basically comparing derrogatory terms to other derrogtory terms. First thing "faggots" did not call themselves that, actually the techincal term is homosexual. The technical term for the mexicans entering illegally into our country is "illegal alien". And according to your logic "*******" decided to call themselves "African-Americans" to "soften" their image. "kikes" called themselves "jews" to soften their image. Technically "heretics" changed their name to "christian" to soften their image. Then there are "towel heads" who decided to change their name to "muslims." Basically, the list can go on and on.
I'm also pretty sure that you are expressing some grudge towards me because I am very pro-gay on other threads (not that this should be a topic in an illegal alien thread) and you are using derrogatory terms for the word homosexual to try to annoy me. Or that is the way I see it anyways. Basically, watch what you call people because they can get very easily offended.

You're half right, and half wrong. "Faggot" to me is NOT derrogatory. Although it's a little more harsh than "queer", which is the dictionary deffinition of a homo. "Gay" to me is just a load of politically correct, warm and fuzzy, lets all have a group hug, liberal dog shit. It's MEANT to make people think DIFFERENTLY of the NASTY, ROTTEN, FILTHY, PERVERTED things queers do to each other, or MASK them. Well I'm not buying it. You can talk all nicey, nicey about queers all you like, but imagine one of them grunting and moaning as he rams his meat up your ass. Yeah... sickening isn't it? THAT is what you're dealing with, and there is NOTHING *GAY* about it.

Same thing with the illegal aliens. It's an INVASION! The largest invasion of any country by another in the history of the world, and our government is acting as though they could give a shit LESS what the PEOPLE want. The elected government of America has NEVER acted with more disregard for the American people, WHO ELECTED THEM, ever before. So am I happy about that? No. Am I happy to have all these SUPER CITIZEN, UNDOCUMENTED WORKERS here in America. FUCK NO!!! I'm mad as HELL, and if it spills over to you in my replys, you're just going to have to deal with.... or leave.

im not sure why everyone is all upset about this immigration thing. Who would you rather have cleaning your hotel room if you left your wallet there ? A black person or a mexican person ? Thats right, the mexican person, cause your wallet stands a better chance of still being there.

T-Bor said:
im not sure why everyone is all upset about this immigration thing. Who would you rather have cleaning your hotel room if you left your wallet there ? A black person or a mexican person ? Thats right, the mexican person, cause your wallet stands a better chance of still being there.

If they need the two dollars i keep in my wallet that bad, they can keep it.

Actually pale rider, the technical term for people that are "gay" is homosexual. It comes from the greek word HOMO which means the same and sexual on the end wich is obviously what it means. Basically they have sex with the same sex.
And actually for the records, according to Merriam-Webster, the dictionary definition for homosexual is "of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex".
Strangely enough, I don't seem to see "queer" or "faggot" or anything else for that manner. You just seem very xenopohbic and this not just based off of this thread alone.
Oh, and one more thing, i'm not liberal. I'm not a democrat. I have never associated myself with the Democratic party. Just because somebody is pro-gay does not mean that they are liberal.

Forum List

Back