Court rules US schools can ban US flag shirts on cinco de mayo

Oh, did you take a mind-reading course during your time in the reeducation camps?

Not necessary to spot a racist little pissant who thinks he's being cute with a famous black person for an avatar. Just like the sweethearts who wear American Flag shirts to provoke trouble on Cinco De Mayo.

Your shit stinks to high heaven.

Are you casting some accusation against me personally, asshole?

:popcorn:

In a social and historical vacuum, the school would be wrong.

But considering the history of ethnic conflict on this specific day, and the clearly provocative intent of the students wearing the flag shirts, it appears the school was actually looking out for the safety of their students.

I would however like to see this appealed to the Supremes.

Does public safety ever trump Freedom of Speech?

The school was doing no such thing. Actually, they were promoting violence by not stopping the threats.

Well… you only don't know that if YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID!!

Oh, did you take a mind-reading course during your time in the reeducation camps?

Not necessary to spot a racist little pissant who thinks he's being cute with a famous black person for an avatar. Just like the sweethearts who wear American Flag shirts to provoke trouble on Cinco De Mayo.

only in the minds of American-hating left-wing nutjobs is wearing an American flag on cinco de mayo IN AMERICA a provocation.

just what kind of mental illness are these left-wing morons infected with?

why would anybody get offended by an American wearing the flag of his or her own country IN AMERICA on ANY day?

Ummmm...actually, I would

When my kids went to school there were strict rules on what you could wear on a t-shirt. If you wore anything that was controversial you were told to take it off or turn it inside out

Schools have an obligation to keep the peace

Representations of the American flag are "controversial" - in AMERICA?

Just how far down the fucking rabbit hole do you far-left nuts intend to go?

You are correct. It shouldn't be that way

But in this school it was. Kids were not wearing flag shirts out of patriotism but to provoke an incident with other students. In this case (not ALL schools) the principal thought that it was necessary to ban them in the interests of safety......the court agreed

I really can appreciate that rightwinger. But that's like blaming the rape victim because she was wearing a low-cut blouse.

If all these students were doing was wearing American Flag shirts - not heckling or threatening or being menacing in any way - then I don't think THEY were the problem. The corrective action should be aimed somewhere else ...

Now if the students in American flag shirts WERE provoking a fight (in ways other than just wearing the shirts) then I think the school should police and ban THAT behavior - not the wearing of the flag.

Just MHO.

:popcorn:

I predict he won't have the balls to be direct about it or the character to be honest about it.

If the sheet and pointy hat fit…. wear it.

I know, I know… you're just defending your white culture and heritage.

Like the white assholes deliberately wearing American flag paraphernalia on Cinco de Mayo aren't trying to be assholes, and the Mexicans are letting them know it. It would be the same if a KKK member showed up at an NAACP rally in full sheets. The black people would let them know that they're assholes.

Conservatives are assholes who shit all over everything. Look at all of your failed wars.
Wearing an American flag shirt on Cinco de Mayo is free speech, whether it was intended to offend or not. So is showing up to an NAACP rally in white sheets. You are welcome to call people assholes for doing it. That's protected under free speech as well. But banning it outright is where the line should be drawn. This ruling is bullshit.
I'm not defending the ruling. I'm saying that Conservative assholes want to keep pushing people and pushing people and pushing people and then scream like little whiny bitches when anyone pushes back.

The students wearing the mexican shirts were making the threats. Surely you can't be this dense?

left-wing idiots are spouting stupidity about something being provocative. what the left-wing idiots cant explain is why an American wearing in America wearing the flag of his or her own country should be seen as provoking trouble to anybody.

Well… you only don't know that if YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID!!

so the mexican kids threatening the white kids wasn't a racist act by the mexicans.

b/c a holiday, of another country, happens on May 5th.

the best part about this is that you aer to fucking dumb to see what a racist you are.

If the sheet and pointy hat fit…. wear it.

I know, I know… you're just defending your white culture and heritage.

it has nothing to do with being White leftard; unless you think only white people are proud to be American; or would wear an American flag. that IS probably what you think; because it is clear you're a mindless left-wing moron and hypocrite addicted to you lame race card politics.

it is about the flag; and how idiots like you cant explain how it is "provocative" for an American to wear a shirt IN AMERICA just because it happens to be a holiday which celibrates Mexico's independence FROM FRANCE!

IDIOT

If the sheet and pointy hat fit…. wear it...

As predicted, you don't have to balls to be direct about it. If you are accusing me of being racist you had better find some evidence to support the charge or withdraw it and apologize at once. Go ahead, asshole, go find some.

Wearing an American flag shirt on Cinco de Mayo is free speech, whether it was intended to offend or not. So is showing up to an NAACP rally in white sheets. You are welcome to call people assholes for doing it. That's protected under free speech as well. But banning it outright is where the line should be drawn. This ruling is bullshit.
I'm not defending the ruling. I'm saying that Conservative assholes want to keep pushing people and pushing people and pushing people and then scream like little whiny bitches when anyone pushes back.

The students wearing the mexican shirts were making the threats. Surely you can't be this dense?

It seems that he can.

Like the white assholes deliberately wearing American flag paraphernalia on Cinco de Mayo aren't trying to be assholes, and the Mexicans are letting them know it. It would be the same if a KKK member showed up at an NAACP rally in full sheets. The black people would let them know that they're assholes.

The two examples are entirely irrelevant to one another. Mainly, one is a captive audience and the other isn't. Furthermore, you comparing students wearing an American flag shirt in protest to the school pushing a foreign holiday on them to the KKK is what is called Ad Absurdum.

Conservatives are assholes who shit all over everything. Look at all of your failed wars.

Conservative wars like Vietnam? :eusa_whistle:

From what I've gathered from your comments so far you are a far more hateful individual than these students.

OH; ANOTHER LWNJ making petty insults about pointy hats and sheets. but those guys were all Democrats

oh by the way leftard; Cinco de Mayo was first celebrated as a Mexican version of celecrating freedom during the American Civil War. in other parts of Mexico it commemorates the Mexican Army's victory over FRENCH FORCES in the Battle of Puebla
there is NO REASON ANY MEXICAN-AMERICAN or Mexican here needs to feel insulted over an American wearing the flag of NOT ONLY THE AMERICANS' COUNTRY BUT THE MEXICANS WHO ARE NOW LIVING HERE AND GOING TO SCHOOL HERE AS WELL.

YOU LEFT-WING NUTJOBS ARE MENTAL CASES

that is why your whole world is falling apart

The two examples are entirely irrelevant to one another. Mainly, one is a captive audience and the other isn't. Furthermore, you comparing students wearing an American flag shirt in protest to the school pushing a foreign holiday on them to the KKK is what is called Ad Absurdum.

Conservative wars like Vietnam? :eusa_whistle:

From what I've gathered from your comments so far you are a far more hateful individual than these students.

left-wing douche-bottle KNB is easily one of the dumbest, angriest losers on these boards.

This is HORRIBLE
Schools banning patriotic students from showing the flag

In reality, the students wore their flag shirts just to provoke Mexican students and say....Fuck you and your holiday. Not exactly patriotic

The school banned the shirts not because they supported the Mexican holiday over the US Flag but because the shirts were causing fights between students

The school was seeking to defuse a potentially violent situation

Burning one would be a-ok in your book too, as long as it avoids violence.......:thup:

If Mexican students are offended by our flag on ANY day, maybe they should go somewhere else?......... :eusa_whistle:

If the sheet and pointy hat fit…. wear it....

If you are accusing me of being racist you had better find some evidence to support the charge or withdraw it and apologize at once. Go ahead, asshole, go find some.

Still waiting, asshole.

Forum List

Back