A Lesson In Political Science

If anybody needed an actual lesson in political science, the first thing to do would be to learn what political terms mean. If they wished to learn the meaning of the term "liberal" for instance, I would point them to the writings of John Stuart Mill or John Rawls.

Once people did that, they would realize how today's modern left absolutely despises the very principle.

...and many of his choices were actually liberal in nature, which, of course, you despise because you have been trained to hate Trump.
Nonsensical answer.

1) Totally generalizes everything
2) Use of the word liberal to equal Trump's behavior.
3) Allegations of hatred of Trump for no reason at all.
4) The use of the word Hate, being used and abused.
5) Democrats are trained to hate Trump

Nothing but total lack of thinking and worst of all....knowledge of the laws of the country you live in.

Nonsensical answer.

1) Totally generalizes everything
2) Use of the word liberal to equal Trump's behavior.
3) Allegations of hatred of Trump for no reason at all.
4) The use of the word Hate, being used and abused.

Nothing but total lack of thinking and worst of all....knowledge of the laws of the country you live in.
For crying out loud, you silly creature, learn what the term liberal MEANS.

You have it confused with the slavish devotion to a political party that is becoming increasingly authoritarian by the day.

For crying out loud, you silly creature, learn what the term liberal MEANS.

You have it confused with the slavish devotion to a political party that is becoming increasingly authoritarian by the day.
What was Liberal about Trump?

What was Liberal about Trump?
Well, his desire to protect the jobs of working people, for starters. He even supported tariffs, which has long been a liberal democrat position implemented towards that end, but you would not know that because all you know is blind partisanship.

I would add, too, that one of the most very ESSENTIAL liberal traits involves protecting the powerless against the powerful. It was actually the democrat party that spearheaded the effort to close down small businesses in order to feather the nests of the giant corporations and technocrats. Once again, you do not care because you don't follow liberal principles, only blind obedience to party.

Nonsensical answer.

Actually democrats are educated. That education gives them the insight to see a charlatan when they look at one.
Trump is nothing more than a real estate carnival barker, selling fear and division. Beginning his career spreading the lie that the black guy running for president wasn't born in the US.

And the funny part about that, is Trump never went after the Canadian born candidate/

I cannot understand how any American can ignore the principle of presumption of innocence until proved guilty.

You are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law
However, in the Court of Public Opinion the verdict comes down much quicker

There is little doubt that Trump had illegal possession and improperly stored Classified Documents
There is also the hypocrisy of Trump getting elected in 2016 on the basis of Hillary improperly storing documents

Not for political reasons.
He gave lots of people a real reasons to not like him.

There are many Conservative Politicians whose political positions I don’t support. But they seem to have strong Families and personal values. I won’t vote for them, but I do not hate them.

I have followed Trump since the 80s. I never respected him or considered him to be a decent human being.

You are innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law
However, in the Court of Public Opinion the verdict comes down much quicker

There is little doubt that Trump had illegal possession and improperly stored Classified Documents
There is also the hypocrisy of Trump getting elected in 2016 on the basis of Hillary improperly storing documents
You have little doubt. After six years of a corrupt FBI and Democrat led Congress, two years of a corrupt DOJ, ruthlessly and dishonestly investigating Donald J. Trump endlessly and turning up bupkiss, I have little confidence that they have anything real on him now. I don't know if he improperly had government documents or not at Mar-a-lago and neither do you. Neither of us have any clue what documents those might have been or why he had them. If he did he did. If he didn't, the raid was itself was criminal.

I do know he was treated differently and maliciously in a way that NOBODY else accused and/or convicted of improperly having or handling classified documents has been treated. That in and of itself should be telling. They could easily have been going after dirt he had on THEM. None of us know.

Last edited:
Actually democrats are educated.
Educated people do not make such childishly simple-minded statements such as this.

Blacks in our country are overwhelmingly democrat. They are also the least well-educated segment of the population.

Nice try, but we do know what Trump and his attorneys have admitted to.
He admits to having Secret Documents
Does he? Does he admit to having 'secret documents' he is not entitled to have? Therein is the key. I don't know. You don't know. And being hated, despised, trashed by leftists or even some on the right who hate his guts does not make him guilty.

Does he? Does he admit to having 'secret documents' he is not entitled to have? Therein is the key. I don't know. You don't know. And being hated, despised, trashed by leftists or even some on the right who hate his guts does not make him guilty.
Evidently, he was not entitled to have any of those documents and ignored demands that he return them.
He also swore in an affidavit that he did not possess any classified information

Evidently, he was not entitled to have any of those documents and ignored demands that he return them.
He also swore in an affidavit that he did not possess any classified information
You don't know if he is guilty of anything. I don't know if he is guilty of anything. Sometimes the accusation itself is the crime.

Do have a pleasant day.

You don't know if he is guilty of anything. I don't know if he is guilty of anything. Sometimes the accusation itself is the crime.

Do have a pleasant day.

Guilty of a crime?
We shall see

We do know that he possessed them and is forced to return them

NO, being in possession of documents, which Trump admitted to, that belong to the national archives, makes him guilty.
They don't have to be secret either.

Forum List

Back