A Lesson In Political Science

You don't know if he is guilty of anything. I don't know if he is guilty of anything. Sometimes the accusation itself is the crime.
Yes, it is.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” Trump told Raffensperger before questioning the secretary about a “rumor” that ballots for him were “shredded” in Fulton County.

“All I want to do is this,” the president continued. “I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”
Do have a pleasant day.

If you’re not doing well in this economy then that’s on you.

1663024372565.png

1. For several years now, the more astute among us have tried to teach maturity to Democrat voters......not always a success.
That pertains to the fact that Leftism, totalitarianism, as embedded in government schooling, infantilizes voters, turning out tons of Democrat voters who simply follow the orders of the party and their media allies.

2. In Dick Morris's new book, "The Return," he makes the same point, and how he overcame the indoctrination.
"In our polling, John and I found that half the voters who didn’t like Trump disliked his “temperament and personality,” but agreed with his “programs and positions.”
....the Frank Perdue Theory. Perdue was a regular fixture on television in the northeast in the ’80s and ’90s, as he hawked his chickens under the slogan, “It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.” The slogan stuck with me. Could we apply it to Trump?

3. Trump is Trump. Like it or lump it. He’ll never change, and I came to realize that his manner could not be divorced from his successful outcomes. Change one, and you would forfeit the other. So we looked to Frank Perdue for guidance. If he could persuade America that it took a tough man to make a tender chicken, perhaps we could make the point that it took one to make a good president.

4. We urged the Trump campaign to say, in effect, “It’s OK to support Trump, even if you don’t like his style, because of the great record he has amassed.” And further, “It takes a Donald Trump to change Washington.” Sometimes we related the Frank Perdue strategy to voters’ dislike of the “swamp” in Washington by saying, “This is what Washington has come to . . . it takes a Donald Trump to get things done.”

5. If voters have grown up to the extent of actually considering the mess Democrats made of governing, Trump will be a shoe-in if he runs.
306>232
Class dismissed.

There will be no red wave. That is clear. The failure of the GOP to advance popular ideas is utterly evident. America is seeing that party for what it is and is rejecting the GOP. Your ideas are not liked nor popular.

The resilient American economy plows forward despite the GOP undermining. You must be sad America is winning.

This is the nonsense you and your Leftist buddies are distracted with, while ignoring all of the positive policies President Trump implemented in just one term. You boy Biden has blown up everything he's touched and he's only half-way through his term.
What permanent impact did Trump have?

There will be no red wave. That is clear. The failure of the GOP to advance popular ideas is utterly evident. America is seeing that party for what it is and is rejecting the GOP. Your ideas are not liked nor popular.

The resilient American economy plows forward despite the GOP undermining. You must be sad America is winning.

GOP has no ideas outside of saying NO and spreading fear

306>232
Class dismissed.
a. Who did a better job with the economy, Trump or the Democrats?

b. Who was better containing the southern border, Trump or the Democrats?

c. Who contained inflation better, Trump or the Democrats?

d. When was there more peace in the world, under Trump or under the Democrat?

e. When did we have better gas prices, under Trump or under the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

f. Where did we get the truth about Russian Collusion, from Trump or from the Democrats?

g. Who provided the Taliban with over $30 billion in weapons, Trump or the Democrats?

h. Who, contrary to the Constitution, allowed courts and attorneys general to alter the menthods of elections, Trump or the Democrats?

i. Who is in favor of censorship of views they don't like, Trump or the Democrats???

j. Who insistes on nuclear-arming the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Trump or the Democrats?

Can you quote where I said there would be?

I'm president of the pessimist club, fully aware of how your sort has destroyed America.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same old boring talking points that are either inaccurate or entirely selective.

a. Economy is better now than when Trump handed it over to Biden.. by far... its not even close. Thanks for the negative GDP, zero years over 3% growth, and huge unemployment and deficits Mr Trump! Are you kidding? You are trolling right?

b. There is no difference in border security other than the right wing media freakout - here come the caravans!!!! Only two changes Biden made are family separation and location of asylum seekers pending court. Biden is building barriers where it makes sense.

c. Inflation came at the cost of labor and product shortages from the mishandled pandemic... thanks Trump. Inflation is 100% all labor and productivity loss. Thanks Trump.

d. Republicans basically cheered Putin to invade and are cheering him to victory.. do I need to link Tucker "I hope Russia wins"?

e. US is is producing more oil than when Trump had the country pried from his hands to Biden. OPEC output that Trump negotiated reductions for are the issue..Thanks Trump!

f. Trump has more criminal indictments and convictions in his administration than any president ever. Collusion isnt a crime so im not sure what you are claiming there. He was impeached NOT for "collusion" he was impeached for trying to BRIBE Ukraine into false statements on Biden. 100% guilty. Plus he interfered with the investigation. 100% guilty. Zero impeachments for "collusion". Maybe you ought to celebrate what he wasnt guilty of since it is a shorter list than what he was guilty of.

g. Trump left Biden 90 days to get out with 2,500 soldiers and no plan. Afghanistan government fell immediately since Trump didnt have them set up for success.. thanks Trump

h. Biden won get over it snowflake. He owes his victrory to Trump's incompetence. You see the debates? He then got Covid like a bitch. Then lost by 7M votes.

i. You have your first amendment rights like you always did. There is no requirement for me or twitter to tolerate your terrible views. Man up snowflake.

j. Sigh, Trump scuttled the only agreement keeping Iran from nukes. Thanks for providing no incentive for them to keep out of it... Trump likely gave Saudis nuke secrets. Likely.

Last edited:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Same old boring talking points that are either inaccurate or entirely selective.

a. Economy is better now than when Trump handed it over to Biden.. by far... its not even close. Thanks for the negative GDP, zero years over 3% growth, and huge unemployment and deficits Mr Trump! Are you kidding? You are trolling right?

b. There is no difference in border security other than the right wing media freakout - here come the caravans!!!! Only two changes Biden made are family separation and location of asylum seekers pending court. Biden is building barriers where it makes sense.

c. Inflation came at the cost of labor and product shortages from the mishandled pandemic... thanks Trump. Inflation is 100% all labor and productivity loss. Thanks Trump.

d. Republicans basically cheered Putin to invade and are cheering him to victory.. do I need to link Tucker "I hope Russia wins"?

e. US is is producing more oil than when Trump had the country pried from his hands to Biden. OPEC output that Trump negotiated reductions for are the issue..Thanks Trump!

f. Trump has more criminal indictments and convictions in his administration than any president ever. Collusion isnt a crime so im not sure what you are claiming there. He was impeached NOT for "collusion" he was impeached for trying to BRIBE Ukraine into false statements on Biden. 100% guilty. Plus he interfered with the investigation. 100% guilty. Zero impeachments for "collusion". Maybe you ought to celebrate what he wasnt guilty of since it is a shorter list than what he was guilty of.

g. Trump left Biden 90 days to get out with 2,500 soldiers and no plan. Afghanistan government fell immediately since Trump didnt have them set up for success.. thanks Trump

h. Biden won get over it snowflake. He owes his victrory to Trump's incompetence. You see the debates? He then got Covid like a bitch. Then lost by 7M votes.

i. You have your first amendment rights like you always did. There is no requirement for me or twitter to tolerate your terrible views. Man up snowflake.

j. Sigh, Trump scuttled the only agreement keeping Iran from nukes. Thanks for providing no incentive for them to keep out of it... Trump likely gave Saudis nuke secrets. Likely.

“No. The constitution isn’t the law of the land”

https://www.usmessageboard.com/thre...the-2020-election.979140/page-6#post-29978112 post 108

Of course it is, you fool.

Want me to list more of your blunders??????????

Ha! No response to my points cuz I trounced you like a Notre Dame football team gets beat. Loser. I win. Again. This is getting old.

You don't want me to post the other issues on which I've schooled you, you know.....so folks will know from the state that you are the Democrat Employee of the Month?????

If the GOP voters have grown up they'll nominate a conservative without the baggage that Trump carries. Liz Cheney is such a conservative and her principled stance against Trump is in stark contrast to Trump himself. Then they may have a chance in 2024.

As a Dem I'm overjoyed that GOP primary voters show no such maturity because Trump is the one candidate that Biden could beat.
Your a moron , Biden can't beat his dick . The election was stolen.

1. For several years now, the more astute among us have tried to teach maturity to Democrat voters......not always a success.
That pertains to the fact that Leftism, totalitarianism, as embedded in government schooling, infantilizes voters, turning out tons of Democrat voters who simply follow the orders of the party and their media allies.

2. In Dick Morris's new book, "The Return," he makes the same point, and how he overcame the indoctrination.
"In our polling, John and I found that half the voters who didn’t like Trump disliked his “temperament and personality,” but agreed with his “programs and positions.”
....the Frank Perdue Theory. Perdue was a regular fixture on television in the northeast in the ’80s and ’90s, as he hawked his chickens under the slogan, “It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken.” The slogan stuck with me. Could we apply it to Trump?

3. Trump is Trump. Like it or lump it. He’ll never change, and I came to realize that his manner could not be divorced from his successful outcomes. Change one, and you would forfeit the other. So we looked to Frank Perdue for guidance. If he could persuade America that it took a tough man to make a tender chicken, perhaps we could make the point that it took one to make a good president.

4. We urged the Trump campaign to say, in effect, “It’s OK to support Trump, even if you don’t like his style, because of the great record he has amassed.” And further, “It takes a Donald Trump to change Washington.” Sometimes we related the Frank Perdue strategy to voters’ dislike of the “swamp” in Washington by saying, “This is what Washington has come to . . . it takes a Donald Trump to get things done.”

5. If voters have grown up to the extent of actually considering the mess Democrats made of governing, Trump will be a shoe-in if he runs.
LOL, the only lesson in Poli Sci written by you is fictional, silly and/or always absurd.

The Cry Baby Loser's bum kissers keep whining about those demonic Democrats and liberals that fester in their noggins, but it is conservative Republicans that are determined to flush Trumpery and go heavy on the air freshener.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.43.03 AM.png

Trump Lashes Out as a Powerful Network of Donors Disappears

Trump Could Lose Millions in Backing From Conservative Donors

Trump struggles to raise money since launching his 2024 presidential bid

Trump excluded from prospective GOP presidential candidates donor retreat

Trump rips Club for Growth after he wasn’t invited to donor retreat

Donors Go Cold on Trump

Big GOP donors plot to replace Trump in 2024

Trump could lose millions in backing from conservative donors

Billionaire Koch network to oppose Trump in 2024

Donors slow as the realization hits that Trump can’t beat feeble Joe Biden

Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 11.37.23 AM.png

As an unmistakable confirmation that the GOP rather win than piss and moan with the Loser, Sara Huckabee's reflux action to the President's State of the Union pointedly avoided once mentioning Trump or abortion. Taboo-boos!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back