A Korean film "Taste of Money" submitted to Cannes Film Festival

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
The 65th Cannes Film Festival will be held throughout May. People are already interested in movies nominated in competition lineup ahead of opening of world-renowned film festival. Of movies nominated in competition lineup, i'd like to talk about a movie called 'Taste of Money' directed by Lim Sang-su. The movie is about secret story related with Korea's the most upper class. And even a poster of the film is attracting prospective viewers. Cannes' general delegate Thierry Fremaux also gave a good review of the movie's cinematic quality, saying "I'm doubtless sure that "Taste of Money" is the best movie among official entries in the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. As Korean movies such as 'Old Boy', 'Secret Sunshine' and 'Poetry' were awarded in major sectors of Cannes Film Festival, Movie community all over the world has paid lots of attention to Korean film. I think if current interest to 'Taste of Money' is continuous, that movie will get a good remarks from many people.
m.jpg

Korean movies tend to be way better than the ones I see in American Cinema. I know nothing about this film, but I suggest you guys get involved in Korean cinema. Get over the subtitle hump. They have amazing movies.

I'm mostly into the crime dramas, but I've watched some other genres and they're fantastic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back