A Kinder & Gentler Los Angeles: Free Gifts To The Homeless & Afflicted

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Just when I thought that "Blue Cities" were the worst places on earth, I'm gifted with this heartwarming story of a kind and gentle city caring for their homeless; mentally challenged; and drug afflicted citizens. I believe this is money well spent. Glad it wasn't wasted on silly things like rehab, homeless shelters, and food. Well, I'll let your heart fill with joy by reading the story for yourself:

With fentanyl deaths soaring, L.A. County is giving out drug pipes and other supplies​

"By a line of ragged RVs slung along 78th Street in South Los Angeles, a seven-member team passes out glass pipes used for smoking opioids, crack and methamphetamine.

Part of the front line of Los Angeles County’s offensive against the deadly fentanyl epidemic, the group hands out other supplies: clean needles, sanitary wipes, fentanyl test strips and naloxone, medication that can reverse an overdose."
6255e89bc7d58eda0213b16884fc9ba6

Isn't that one of the most touching things you've ever heard of? Let's make sure all those drug addicts can OD over and over again by offering items that will bring them back from the brink of death over and over again. This is some of the most sane leadership I've ever heard of. I think it would be a nice touch, though, to have the local cops inject these good people with the drug of their choice. I mean, it is their job to serve.

It just dawned on me that we could really help out murderers by supplying them with clean, sharp knives and a fingerprint removal kit.

Maybe the county is on to something. Maybe this will hasten the death of these addicts and the county will be rid of their problem sooner.
I was secretly wishing -- I mean pondering -- the same thing.

Kidding, of course. The perfect solution would be to stop the drug cartels from bringing this crap into the USA in the first place by building a nice, big, shiny wall and by putting the addicts into mandatory drug rehab. Another solution would be mandatory life (or death) to anyone found distributing hardcore drugs.

Forum List

Back