A.J. blast msm fake news on child custody verdict live

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones Blasts MSM Fake News On Child Custody Verdict LIVE

Statement from Alex Jones:
I want to respond to grossly inaccurate media reports that I lost custody of my children. My ex-wife and I agreed 2 years ago at the time of our divorce to be joint-managing conservators of our 3 awesome children. My ex-wife went to trial asking for her to become the sole managing conservator of our kids and limit me to supervised access. The jury resoundingly rejected her request for sole custody and left us at the same place where we began this horrible journey. The jury agreed we should remain as joint-managing conservators with the only change being who can designate the primary residence – effectively a change of 10 miles. As only the judge in a trial can decide what amount of time each parent will have with their children, I am confident that the Judge will carefully consider the various schedules that have been put in place in the last two years and will give each of us the time that is appropriate. I have throughout this ordeal deferred to the experts and this Court to determine the kids’ schedule with due regard to their own wishes. I have and will continue to place my trust in the Court to continue to do what is in their best interest.

Exclusive: Alex Jones Custody Press Conference

Alex and his lawyers discuss his recent custody case

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is incredible how the sheep constantly follow the lies mmm tells. From your bloggers to mmm news they choose to make up their own minds about something they have no facts on..

rather than listen to what the guy says the losers decide to remain clueless and get off on thinking they know facts based off these lies via the mmm.

If they took the time to listen to what he says, like him or not the Trump haters ( which more often than not the same screw balls that push fake information on him), they might realize what fools they are and look like.

One doesn't have to like the guy to " LEARN HOW BAD MSM FKN LIES TO YOU MORONS" ..

I love how conspiracy theorists love to go around calling everyone "sheep". If you believe con men who peddle horse shit lies for a few bucks, YOU are a sheep. :laugh:

Alex Jones Blasts MSM Fake News On Child Custody Verdict LIVE

Statement from Alex Jones:
I want to respond to grossly inaccurate media reports that I lost custody of my children. My ex-wife and I agreed 2 years ago at the time of our divorce to be joint-managing conservators of our 3 awesome children. My ex-wife went to trial asking for her to become the sole managing conservator of our kids and limit me to supervised access. The jury resoundingly rejected her request for sole custody and left us at the same place where we began this horrible journey. The jury agreed we should remain as joint-managing conservators with the only change being who can designate the primary residence – effectively a change of 10 miles. As only the judge in a trial can decide what amount of time each parent will have with their children, I am confident that the Judge will carefully consider the various schedules that have been put in place in the last two years and will give each of us the time that is appropriate. I have throughout this ordeal deferred to the experts and this Court to determine the kids’ schedule with due regard to their own wishes. I have and will continue to place my trust in the Court to continue to do what is in their best interest.

Exclusive: Alex Jones Custody Press Conference

Alex and his lawyers discuss his recent custody case

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is incredible how the sheep constantly follow the lies mmm tells. From your bloggers to mmm news they choose to make up their own minds about something they have no facts on..

rather than listen to what the guy says the losers decide to remain clueless and get off on thinking they know facts based off these lies via the mmm.

If they took the time to listen to what he says, like him or not the Trump haters ( which more often than not the same screw balls that push fake information on him), they might realize what fools they are and look like.

One doesn't have to like the guy to " LEARN HOW BAD MSM FKN LIES TO YOU MORONS" ..

Is this the child custody trial where Jones denied being a crazy, tinfoil hat wearing pusher of insane conspiracy theories and said that is just a character he plays on the internet?

I can't believe ANYBODY takes this loon seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back