A History of White "Race Riots" in America,

Half of white women are too scared to walk on the same side of the street as black men and I don't even see where you're going with the children thing. Cause rap music is popular?
Thats what they tell you. The reality is quite different. The other half that dont care what you think is who you should ask. White children idolize Black people. Dont fool yourself monkey.
Because black people think like children... It's quite simple. A child thinks and reasons as a child but once he becomes a man he thinks and reasons as a man. Does that explain it to you?
Like most monkeys you reasoning skills are subpar. White kids used to idolize white men. Are you saying white men stopped being childish all of the sudden?
I'm saying using what a child thinks is weak. He has no understanding of life and doesn't have any responsibilities. White men stop idolizing black men once they realize life isn't about sitting on your ass collecting welfare or living off your parents.
What does any of that have to do with what children idolize you fool? Children are drawn to what they see as great. If your children are stupid and lazy that is the fault of the parent. Has nothing to do with what they idolize. So I guess your women are stupid and lazy too? :laugh:
White women don't idolize black men. Not that I've observed at all. Kids admire black athletes, rappers, and thug life. The point is that kids go through periods of rebellion. It's just a stage and they get past it. Black people stay in that victimized stage for life. They admire white rappers too such as Eminem but there just happens to be more black people promoting counter culture.

Forum List

Back