A History of White "Race Riots" in America,

Naw. You just know you would get a major ass kicking if you tried attacking Black people again. Thats why you guys only riot over sports and pumpkins now.

keene-pumpkin-festival-riots-screen-shot-2-800x430.jpg
Black people as a whole never win... Don't lie to yourself.
We stay winning. Ask your women and children for clarification on that point.
Half of white women are too scared to walk on the same side of the street as black men and I don't even see where you're going with the children thing. Cause rap music is popular?
Thats what they tell you. The reality is quite different. The other half that dont care what you think is who you should ask. White children idolize Black people. Dont fool yourself monkey.
Because black people think like children... It's quite simple. A child thinks and reasons as a child but once he becomes a man he thinks and reasons as a man. Does that explain it to you?
Like most monkeys you reasoning skills are subpar. White kids used to idolize white men. Are you saying white men stopped being childish all of the sudden?

Black people as a whole never win... Don't lie to yourself.
Half of white women are too scared to walk on the same side of the street as black men and I don't even see where you're going with the children thing. Cause rap music is popular?
Thats what they tell you. The reality is quite different. The other half that dont care what you think is who you should ask. White children idolize Black people. Dont fool yourself monkey.
Because black people think like children... It's quite simple. A child thinks and reasons as a child but once he becomes a man he thinks and reasons as a man. Does that explain it to you?
Like most monkeys you reasoning skills are subpar. White kids used to idolize white men. Are you saying white men stopped being childish all of the sudden?
I'm saying using what a child thinks is weak. He has no understanding of life and doesn't have any responsibilities. White men stop idolizing black men once they realize life isn't about sitting on your ass collecting welfare or living off your parents.

I'm saying using what a child thinks is weak. He has no understanding of life and doesn't have any responsibilities. White men stop idolizing black men once they realize life isn't about sitting on your ass collecting welfare or living off your parents.
What does any of that have to do with what children idolize you fool? Children are drawn to what they see as great. If your children are stupid and lazy that is the fault of the parent. Has nothing to do with what they idolize. So I guess your women are stupid and lazy too? :laugh:

Or like blacks selling millions of other blacks into slavery. That's history too....isn't it? :)
No thats more like a lie and a deflection from white boy savagery.

The whey things were in Africa regarding possessions of slaves through warfare is and was no different then when the Romans did it, or the christian societies, they all gained slaves through several measures including abduction...

Last example 94 years ago....

"94 years ago"? 1921? Why that would be Tulsa, would it not -- where the whole black neighborhood was burned down and even bombed from the air -- in 1921? That one?

tulsa.jpg

If you actually read the link, it simply stopped listing at 1921... as it said, that wasn't the "last" race riot by any stretch instigated by whites. They could have gone on with Rosewood (1923); Ossian Sweet (1925); the Sojourner Truth Homes riot (1942); the Zoot Suit and Detroit riots (both 1943); Columbia Tennessee and Airport Homes riots (both 1946); Peekskill (1949); Cicero (1951); "Ax Handle Saturday" (1960); Ole Miss (1962).... and like those last two, innumerable riots, massacres, murders and various terrorism visited upon civil rights demonstrators, not to mention even more innumerable such acts by the Klan on smaller scales, not to mention lynchings that went on into that same period complete with body part "souvenirs" and postcards commemorating the event.... no my boy, not "last example 94 years ago" at all, not by a long shot.
What a joke. You libs try to dismiss your animalistic behaviors by comparing them to others that acted dumb 94 years ago. So pathetic. Just take responsibility for your actions.

What "actions" might that be, hood-boy?

For the mathematically challenged:
.1923 = 92 years ago;
1942: 73 years ago
1949: 66 years
1960: 55 years
etc etc etc
The time really doesn't matter. Violence and burning down your own city will never be excused in my mind. That's like the childish "you did it so I can too".... Fucking liberals.

No one said we can do it too...see because blacks didnt kill and burn people just because of their race.

See?

I lived in Tulsa for a couple of years. Since I study history as a hobby, I discovered the 1921 white race riot that left 300 dead. When I mentioned it to other people who had lived in Oklahoma all their lives, they had never heard of it.

Last example 94 years ago....

"94 years ago"? 1921? Why that would be Tulsa, would it not -- where the whole black neighborhood was burned down and even bombed from the air -- in 1921? That one?

tulsa.jpg

If you actually read the link, it simply stopped listing at 1921... as it said, that wasn't the "last" race riot by any stretch instigated by whites. They could have gone on with Rosewood (1923); Ossian Sweet (1925); the Sojourner Truth Homes riot (1942); the Zoot Suit and Detroit riots (both 1943); Columbia Tennessee and Airport Homes riots (both 1946); Peekskill (1949); Cicero (1951); "Ax Handle Saturday" (1960); Ole Miss (1962).... and like those last two, innumerable riots, massacres, murders and various terrorism visited upon civil rights demonstrators, not to mention even more innumerable such acts by the Klan on smaller scales, not to mention lynchings that went on into that same period complete with body part "souvenirs" and postcards commemorating the event.... no my boy, not "last example 94 years ago" at all, not by a long shot.
What a joke. You libs try to dismiss your animalistic behaviors by comparing them to others that acted dumb 94 years ago. So pathetic. Just take responsibility for your actions.

What "actions" might that be, hood-boy?

For the mathematically challenged:
.1923 = 92 years ago;
1942: 73 years ago
1949: 66 years
1960: 55 years
etc etc etc
The time really doesn't matter. Violence and burning down your own city will never be excused in my mind. That's like the childish "you did it so I can too".... Fucking liberals.

No one said we can do it too...see because blacks didnt kill and burn people just because of their race.

See?

The time period in that post ( SUPERMAN1929 ) was in answer to the question of "more recent" events.

The sad truth is we've had race riots in this country for going on two centuries. What's relatively new is black people participating rather than being the targets.

The other difference being when white people started a race riot they didn't burn down their own neighborhoods -- they burned down the black ones.

I lived in Tulsa for a couple of years. Since I study history as a hobby, I discovered the 1921 white race riot that left 300 dead. When I mentioned it to other people who had lived in Oklahoma all their lives, they had never heard of it.

No doubt. Our history books kind of forget to mention that. Along with the rampant racism of that period, late 19th century well into the 20th -- when race riots and lynchings (complete with the good old Merkin free enterprise of selling body part souvenirs and commemorative postcards) were everyday occurrences, not to mention the rekindling of the Ku Klux Klan.

This is where the internet is an informational plus. It's a lot harder to hide those skeletons in the closet now.

Last edited:

No doubt. Our history books kind of forget to mention that. Along with the rampant racism of that period, late 19th century well into the 20th -- when race riots and lynchings (complete with the good old Merkin free enterprise of selling body part souvenirs and commemorative postcards) were everyday occurrences, not to mention the rekindling of the Ku Klu Klan.

This is where the internet is an informational plus. It's a lot harder to hide those skeletons in the closet now.
For a very fascinating read on the subject you should check out this book.

Anything in the last fucking century???

Typical Guano thread. :eusa_shifty:

Yawn3.gif
Dont get angry about your history of white violence. Doesnt make a difference when. Thats why the title says "history" you fool.

Chicago race riot of 1919 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

:lol:

58a75b74c0f9e9b444ef8a9501c490da3a9091278f24a12db8d787417b1bc579.jpg
I thought you hated Black people?
laugh.gif

article-2097330-119CF057000005DC-65_634x475.jpg

Just wiggers like you Milkweed. :D

9883563-large.jpg
I didnt know you were a wigger. I thought you were just a white boy.

RobHospital2_468x313.jpg

Forum List

Back