A History of White "Race Riots" in America,

Last example 94 years ago....

"94 years ago"? 1921? Why that would be Tulsa, would it not -- where the whole black neighborhood was burned down and even bombed from the air -- in 1921? That one?

tulsa.jpg

If you actually read the link, it simply stopped listing at 1921... as it said, that wasn't the "last" race riot by any stretch instigated by whites. They could have gone on with Rosewood (1923); Ossian Sweet (1925); the Sojourner Truth Homes riot (1942); the Zoot Suit and Detroit riots (both 1943); Columbia Tennessee and Airport Homes riots (both 1946); Peekskill (1949); Cicero (1951); "Ax Handle Saturday" (1960); Ole Miss (1962).... and like those last two, innumerable riots, massacres, murders and various terrorism visited upon civil rights demonstrators, not to mention even more innumerable such acts by the Klan on smaller scales, not to mention lynchings that went on into that same period complete with body part "souvenirs" and postcards commemorating the event.... no my boy, not "last example 94 years ago" at all, not by a long shot.
What a joke. You libs try to dismiss your animalistic behaviors by comparing them to others that acted dumb 94 years ago. So pathetic. Just take responsibility for your actions.

What "actions" might that be, hood-boy?

For the mathematically challenged:
.1923 = 92 years ago;
1942: 73 years ago
1949: 66 years
1960: 55 years
etc etc etc
The time really doesn't matter. Violence and burning down your own city will never be excused in my mind. That's like the childish "you did it so I can too".... Fucking liberals.

"94 years ago"? 1921? Why that would be Tulsa, would it not -- where the whole black neighborhood was burned down and even bombed from the air -- in 1921? That one?

tulsa.jpg

If you actually read the link, it simply stopped listing at 1921... as it said, that wasn't the "last" race riot by any stretch instigated by whites. They could have gone on with Rosewood (1923); Ossian Sweet (1925); the Sojourner Truth Homes riot (1942); the Zoot Suit and Detroit riots (both 1943); Columbia Tennessee and Airport Homes riots (both 1946); Peekskill (1949); Cicero (1951); "Ax Handle Saturday" (1960); Ole Miss (1962).... and like those last two, innumerable riots, massacres, murders and various terrorism visited upon civil rights demonstrators, not to mention even more innumerable such acts by the Klan on smaller scales, not to mention lynchings that went on into that same period complete with body part "souvenirs" and postcards commemorating the event.... no my boy, not "last example 94 years ago" at all, not by a long shot.
What a joke. You libs try to dismiss your animalistic behaviors by comparing them to others that acted dumb 94 years ago. So pathetic. Just take responsibility for your actions.

.1923 = 92 years ago;
etc etc etc
The time really doesn't matter. Violence and burning down your own city will never be excused in my mind. That's like the childish "you did it so I can too".... Fucking liberals.

Don't be such a coward.
I asked you, "what actions"?

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif

tulsa.jpg

.1923 = 92 years ago;
etc etc etc

Don't be such a coward.

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif
The ones involving theft and burning of innocent business owner's buildings.

tulsa.jpg

.1923 = 92 years ago;
etc etc etc

Don't be such a coward.

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif

And where did I do that, hood-boy? Specifics.

.1923 = 92 years ago;
etc etc etc

Don't be such a coward.

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif

In Baltimore

.1923 = 92 years ago;
etc etc etc

Don't be such a coward.

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif

In Baltimore

I haven't been to Baltimore for 27 years, DUMBASS.

Don't be such a coward.

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif

In Baltimore

Your liberal views contributed to it. You contribute to liberal America.

Don't be such a coward.

I'm waiting.
scute_100-100.gif

In Baltimore

Your liberal views contributed to it.

What the flying fuck?? :wtf:

Explain.

You contribute to liberal America.

Thank you. :salute:

In Baltimore

Explain.

People now think it's ok to burn down their own city, rob, rape, resist arrest, and murder cause of that.

In Baltimore

Explain.

People now think it's ok to burn down their own city, rob, rape, resist arrest, and murder cause of that.

You are a profound idiot.
I kinda figured that out when you took off the hood but.... damn, you're an idiot.

Funny thread about a long time ago. Black people clearly are behind in evolution so this is evidence. We've grown out of violent animal like behaviors.
Naw. You just know you would get a major ass kicking if you tried attacking Black people again. Thats why you guys only riot over sports and pumpkins now.

keene-pumpkin-festival-riots-screen-shot-2-800x430.jpg

Funny thread about a long time ago. Black people clearly are behind in evolution so this is evidence. We've grown out of violent animal like behaviors.
Naw. You just know you would get a major ass kicking if you tried attacking Black people again. Thats why you guys only riot over sports and pumpkins now.

Black people as a whole never win... Don't lie to yourself.

We stay winning. Ask your women and children for clarification on that point.

Half of white women are too scared to walk on the same side of the street as black men and I don't even see where you're going with the children thing. Cause rap music is popular?

Half of white women are too scared to walk on the same side of the street as black men and I don't even see where you're going with the children thing. Cause rap music is popular?
Thats what they tell you. The reality is quite different. The other half that dont care what you think is who you should ask. White children idolize Black people. Dont fool yourself monkey.

Thats what they tell you. The reality is quite different. The other half that dont care what you think is who you should ask. White children idolize Black people. Dont fool yourself monkey.
Because black people think like children... It's quite simple. A child thinks and reasons as a child but once he becomes a man he thinks and reasons as a man. Does that explain it to you?

Forum List

Back