A history lesson for those who don't know the KKK

And it's vital that you break from that delusion asap

Please point out my delusion. Give me facts and figures that bolster your argument, not hyperbolic opinion.

Thanks!

Your delusion is you think the KKK is only comprised of a mere 5,000 members. which couldn't be further from the truth.

99% of the White population in prisons today are KKK/Aryans. and you best believe it's more than 5,000 white inmates in the prison system today.

Not even counting the memebers on the outside woven into our society.

Well, I got the 5,000 figure from the ADL.

This is what the SPLC says...
Today, the Center estimates that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members, split among dozens of different - and often warring - organizations that use the Klan name.

You want to count the minority white prisoners who 'affiliate' for self-preservation?

Should I start listing all the 'minority' gangs that prey on them?

My great Uncle was a KKK member and was part of the State congress in Kansas. He was also the only one to take his hood off at some meeting.
I guess because he was in the KKK and racist, that means I am in the KKK and racists.
Well I am racist, but against the human race.

If you follow his blueprint that he left behind you damn right you're a racist.

What is his blueprint you ask?

You tell us, he was in the KKK, surely that have tenants to uphold regarding Black people.

1. Are you quick to judge a Black person?
Not any quicker than I judge EVERYONE ELSE.
2. Are all Black people monkeys and savages?
Seriously?
3. Have you ever helped a Black person
Many times more than a black person has helped me.
4. Have you ever wanted injustice to happen to a Black person but in your mind you thought it's justice?
Nope.
5. Do you think Black people are the major leech on Welfare
Of course not, whites are a higher % of population, it stands to reason that more whites are on welfare.
6. Do you think America is the White Man's land?
Where do you come up with this shit, anyway?

^just to name a few. not that you'll answer honestly on the web, but It would be nice to see your responses.
I answered honestly, anything else you want to ask?

Thank Christ. These people don't understand that things have changed. First off the kkk endorces the republican party. The reason they do is because the republican party platform represents them best. And I don't I've a shit what democrat was a kkk leader, it wa 60 years ago. If your trying to also say the NRA supports the democrats you truly need to go home.

Anti gay
Gun rights
State rights
Anti immigration
Repeal Obama care
Promotes " white" families
Thinks aids is a problem of black and gay people
A flat tax rate as well as lower tax rates
Right to work, anti union
Anti abortion
Abolish all anti gun laws

Do I really need to continue?
It's a troll thread also used to recruit White racists to the cause. :eusa_shhh:

:eusa_clap:
:eusa_eh:

It’s one thing to post something, but when you make it your signature, you make it your own.
He put it up like it was a trophy and the mods didn’t say a damn thing about it. They set there with a grin on their face.
Well I’m the dam! grin wiper.
If the bitch can get away with that about a race of people I should be able to say what I said about their people. (Their mom, dad, brother, sister and anyone in their family) because the people he called that (n) word, they are my family too.

You'll end up sucking a lot of conservative cock around here. You are one dumb idiot.

Adding something to ones signature on a message board does not "make it their own".

Hey look. I added you to my signature. because you took Matthew's quote and made it your own, making it an entirely new quote.

You'll still sucking the juice from the pussy you drop out of bitch...

Oh! and btw,
I know they said this to you pussy ass racist punk

Son,
bcrap.jpg

It took time for me to gather myself, but I owe (Cowman) an apology for inserting his mom into our disagreement… I owe you an apology dude… I apologize dude, I know it may sound like an excuse but it’s a fault I have when I let myself get upset over something.
I’ll go out of the way to insult and bring injury to anyone who gets in my way when I get that way. It’s a weakness I need to overcome when I see that word. Once again, my bad for inserting your mom.

KKK and voter suppression. Does this sound familiar?

The southern part of the Midwest (the southern portions of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois) were settled first and by a wave of migration via the Ohio River with strong southern roots.

The KKK was very strong in Indiana. Check out the 2012 state electoral map.

Dixiecrats own the Rep party.

Freedom's Lighthouse » 2012 Presidential Election Electoral Vote Maps and Polls

Check out this map of the progression of slavery to the 2012 Electoral map above.
Certain territories like Kansas and Nebraska were open to slavery with the Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854. This correlates to the Idaho over to Nebraska area. You couldn't grow cotton in these mid northern states, but you could get senate seats and electoral votes. Mission accomplished there.

Very interesting correlations.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/US_Slave_Free_1789-1861.gif

Kansas

Last edited:
KKK and voter suppression. Does this sound familiar?

The southern part of the Midwest (the southern portions of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois) were settled first and by a wave of migration via the Ohio River with strong southern roots.

The KKK was very strong in Indiana. Check out the 2012 state electoral map.

Dixiecrats own the Rep party.

Freedom's Lighthouse » 2012 Presidential Election Electoral Vote Maps and Polls

Check out this map of the progression of slavery to the 2012 Electoral map above.
Certain territories like Kansas and Nebraska were open to slavery with the Kansas-Nebraska Act of 1854. This correlates to the Idaho over to Nebraska area. You couldn't grow cotton in these mid northern states, but you could get senate seats and electoral votes. Mission accomplished there.

Very interesting correlations.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/US_Slave_Free_1789-1861.gif

Kansas
1925 Trial of D. C. Stephenson: An Account

Forum List

Back