A hefty dose of "irony," anyone???

No, it isn't. its merely interpreting the results of the investigation.

By creating new evidence in an investigation in which he is recused.

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

Neither imply that the recused can jump back in where they wish.

What new evidence? Again you don't even have the freaking memo, you are basing your opinions on "sources"

As an Engineer I hold things to higher standards. Actual documents, actual test results, actual observable events.

Yep, Nunes has shown his impartiality time and again. :laugh2:

Since progressives have decided to weaponize government and the press, your calls for impartiality are total bullshit.

Relying solely on 'sources' I see.

Different situation. That is my opinion. The document we are waiting for is a source, and for all the talk you have done about it the one and only fact is that you DO NOT KNOW what is actually in it.

By creating new evidence in an investigation in which he is recused.

re·cuse
riˈkyo͞oz/
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a possible conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.

Neither imply that the recused can jump back in where they wish.

What new evidence? Again you don't even have the freaking memo, you are basing your opinions on "sources"

As an Engineer I hold things to higher standards. Actual documents, actual test results, actual observable events.

Since progressives have decided to weaponize government and the press, your calls for impartiality are total bullshit.

Different situation. That is my opinion. The document we are waiting for is a source, and for all the talk you have done about it the one and only fact is that you DO NOT KNOW what is actually in it.
Different situation.

Sure.

Somehow you are able to know how the govt was weaponized without any release of evidence.

Nice standards Mr engineer. :laugh2:

And who titled it that? What source? is it named?

If you need to cry ignorance to remain in a discussion, then you probably shouldn't be in it. It's not a secret.

It's not a known quantity, everything is based on "sources"
It is, dope. Especially when it comes from his own committee members.

Not until it is released.

Sure.

what is the nunes memo - Google Search

First search result:

The memo reportedly targets Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's decision to approve an application extending surveillance on Carter Page, a former associate on President Donald Trump's election campaign.

The new media is still growing, and scares the crap out of people like you because your time of controlling the message is about to pass.

Can you say the above in Russian???..............LOL

Different situation.

Sure.

It is.

The new media is still growing, and scares the crap out of people like you because your time of controlling the message is about to pass.

Can you say the above in Russian???..............LOL

Russia-Russia-Russia-Jan-Brady-II.jpg

If you need to cry ignorance to remain in a discussion, then you probably shouldn't be in it. It's not a secret.

Sure.

First search result:

The memo reportedly targets Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's decision to approve an application extending surveillance on Carter Page, a former associate on President Donald Trump's election campaign.

So. What does that mean? Isn't that his job?

Different situation.

Sure.

It is.
Somehow you are able to know how the govt was weaponized without any release of evidence.

Sure.

First search result:

It means they don't actually know, they are just basing off of what someone else is saying.

Different situation.

Sure.

It is.

Again, an opinion of the current situation. You on the other hand are talking about factual events, recusals, memo contents, etc. without any actual basis.

It's the difference between saying "this bridge is pretty" and "this bridge is safe because someone else reported it was"

The FBI and the DOJ work for the President. Congress via committee said to release the memo. If the President wants to release it, that is his right.

Considering the issue is entrenched partisan hacks inside both the DOJ and the FBI their protests ring hollow.

Fantastic !!! Let the GOP continue with its suicidal pact for the sake of the Trump Cult...

This may have worked last summer, but too many people know the facts now...it will backfire on the republicans.. already has actually..

The facts aren't in mueller, clinton, and O's favor. Mueller is very afraid.
I doubt anything written by Republicans to divert attention away from Muellers investigation is credible.

As we all well know, right wing, trump sycophants railed against Hillary Clinton's emails because those emails may have exposed our "enemies" to sensitive and confidential information.

So, what SHOULD seem rather ironic even to those brain-dead Trump sycophants, is that the release of this right-wing prepared memo blasting the FBI, PRECISELY releases sensitive and confidential information to not only the American public but to every enemy out there in how such information is gathered and analyzed,

Just a bit of the hefty dose of irony in an extremely partisan political environment.

You are comparing apples to oranges, moron.

Sure.

First search result:

It means they don't actually know, they are just basing off of what someone else is saying.

Huh? How do you get that? I gave you an entire search on the subject. Perhaps you should take some time to read. Focus on the statements from committee members. Including republicans.

As we all well know, right wing, trump sycophants railed against Hillary Clinton's emails because those emails may have exposed our "enemies" to sensitive and confidential information.

So, what SHOULD seem rather ironic even to those brain-dead Trump sycophants, is that the release of this right-wing prepared memo blasting the FBI, PRECISELY releases sensitive and confidential information to not only the American public but to every enemy out there in how such information is gathered and analyzed,

Just a bit of the hefty dose of irony in an extremely partisan political environment.

In this case the proper procedures were followed, and the release is authorized.

In the other cases people were not following the rules.

Fail thread is fail.

Not true Marty..

It is written by Nunes staff and I heard Nunes didn't even read it before he signed it. It is a memo without facts to back it up

Read the writing on the wall...Nunes has Trump's back and not anyone else including Americans

Why is he on a non-partisan committee when he pulls this, reminder he ran to the WH with inside stuff a few months back on his own without even telling the republicans on the committee .. The little wimp Nunes career is over. While Trey Gowdy pretends that he supports Mueller ..lol..He was behind Nunes to release it..

All bells and whistles folks.

:SMILEW~130:
I look forward to reading this memo.....any bets that it's laughable?

Different situation.

Sure.

It is.

Again, an opinion of the current situation. You on the other hand are talking about factual events, recusals, memo contents, etc. without any actual basis.

It's the difference between saying "this bridge is pretty" and "this bridge is safe because someone else reported it was"

Like someone 'reported' that 'Obama weaponized the govt'.

In this case the proper procedures were followed, and the release is authorized.

In the other cases people were not following the rules.

Fail thread is fail.

Not true Marty..

It is written by Nunes staff and I heard Nunes didn't even read it before he signed it. It is a memo without facts to back it up

Read the writing on the wall...Nunes has Trump's back and not anyone else including Americans

Why is he on a non-partisan committee when he pulls this, reminder he ran to the WH with inside stuff a few months back on his own without even telling the republicans on the committee .. The little wimp Nunes career is over. While Trey Gowdy pretends that he supports Mueller ..lol..He was behind Nunes to release it..

All bells and whistles folks.

:SMILEW~130:

It will be laughable to thinking folks as it's wildly out of context. It will be scripture to the Trumpanistas.

The memo has done its "job"......that is, diverted attention away from Trump kissing Putin's butt over sanctions.

First search result:

Huh? How do you get that? I gave you an entire search on the subject. Perhaps you should take some time to read. Focus on the statements from committee members. Including republicans.

The first two items were from newsweek (lol, clickbait). Nothing was from a substantive source.

And I will wait for the actual document.

Forum List

Back