A hefty dose of "irony," anyone???

First search result:

The memo reportedly targets Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's decision to approve an application extending surveillance on Carter Page, a former associate on President Donald Trump's election campaign.

So. What does that mean? Isn't that his job?

It means they don't actually know, they are just basing off of what someone else is saying.

Huh? How do you get that? I gave you an entire search on the subject. Perhaps you should take some time to read. Focus on the statements from committee members. Including republicans.

The first two items were from newsweek (lol, clickbait). Nothing was from a substantive source.

And I will wait for the actual document.

There's tons of direct quotes and video interviews with committee members but by all means, look away.

Different situation. That is my opinion. The document we are waiting for is a source, and for all the talk you have done about it the one and only fact is that you DO NOT KNOW what is actually in it.
Different situation.

Sure.

It is.
Somehow you are able to know how the govt was weaponized without any release of evidence.

Nice standards Mr engineer. :laugh2:

Again, an opinion of the current situation. You on the other hand are talking about factual events, recusals, memo contents, etc. without any actual basis.

It's the difference between saying "this bridge is pretty" and "this bridge is safe because someone else reported it was"

Like someone 'reported' that 'Obama weaponized the govt'.

Again, my opinion, nothing more.

Alot of people share my opinion.

Obama's Weaponization of Government

4 Ways The Obama Administration Weaponized The Government

The Obama Administration’s Long History of Weaponizing the Bureaucracy to Target its Political Opponents | American Center for Law and Justice

First search result:

So. What does that mean? Isn't that his job?

It means they don't actually know, they are just basing off of what someone else is saying.

Huh? How do you get that? I gave you an entire search on the subject. Perhaps you should take some time to read. Focus on the statements from committee members. Including republicans.

The first two items were from newsweek (lol, clickbait). Nothing was from a substantive source.

And I will wait for the actual document.

There's tons of direct quotes and video interviews with committee members but by all means, look away.

Which is just their opinions of the document. I want to see the actual document.

Somehow you are able to know how the govt was weaponized without any release of evidence.

Again, an opinion of the current situation. You on the other hand are talking about factual events, recusals, memo contents, etc. without any actual basis.

It's the difference between saying "this bridge is pretty" and "this bridge is safe because someone else reported it was"

The Obama Administration’s Long History of Weaponizing the Bureaucracy to Target its Political Opponents | American Center for Law and Justice

Nothing but sources. :laugh2:

It's beyond ironic nat. Swalwell indicated that Little Devin admitted to not even reading the POS that his staff put together.

And of course in the spirit of fairness, Dems not allowed to present the minority view.

I think they should just leak it at this point.

The minority has been leaking their stupid point of view for over a year now ... :thup:

Hmm....a 100% on topic thread directly concerning politics is quietly moved to the general discussion forum.

Nice!

The difference is I don't claim any to be facts, just opinions.

It's a fact that Nunes authored the memo. No one has denied it except you.

It's a fact that Nunes authored the memo. No one has denied it except you.

One fact. congrats, do you want a cookie?

I didn't deny he authored it, considering I've been defending his ability to.

Hmm....a 100% on topic thread directly concerning politics is quietly moved to the general discussion forum.

Nice!

How does that impact anything?

It's quietly put away in the back closet where no one will see it rather than on the front page. There was no reason to move it.

How so? When one searches for "new posts" does Gen discussion get ignored?
The better question is, why move it? It's not a timely and developing political subject?

Nunes showed us the dysfunction in this so called Bipartisan committee.. We can not count on them to find the facts on the Russian investigation..

I think that we need to start over and fire Nunes, Gowdy and some of the others trying to derail the investigation..

Representatives Nunes and Gowdy are elected officials ... Good luck firing them in November, you're gonna need it ... :cul2:

Nice!

How does that impact anything?

It's quietly put away in the back closet where no one will see it rather than on the front page. There was no reason to move it.

How so? When one searches for "new posts" does Gen discussion get ignored?
The better question is, why move it? It's not a timely and developing political subject?

If you need to ask, ask. However to me it's like arguing about a leaky faucet while on a sinking Titanic.

Yes, the Nunes tree.

The minority memo only gives expanded background from the affidavit that provides a clearer context of the Nunes memo.

Not surprising that it's release was blocked.

The minority memo no one in Congress has seen ... Because it doesn't exist ... :21:
Of course it is difficult to prove something no one has seen and will never be made public doesn't exist ... But it will be entertaining either way.

However, there is plenty that has been found to substantiate criminal activity by the Clinton campaign, the FBI, and the Obama administration.

Careful what you wish for, gnat.

Moron.........this thread is NOT about Clinton and Obama....Stick to the fucking topic or go start another thread.

this thread is another example of the desperation of you left wing fools who cannot get over the FACT that the country chose Trump over crooked, lying, old, senile, Hillary Clinton.

I was merely pointing out that your witch hunt has turned up turd after turd from the Clintons and Obama, as well as their cronies in the FBI and the lying media.

You fools started it and its coming back on you big time. I find it funny.
I thought you were going to tell us about crimes committed by Clinton and Obama and you came back with talk about turds. WTF???? A lot of yapping but no substance.

Forum List

Back