A guide to surviving Obamacare debates at Thanksgiving

We silently give thanks we live in a civilized state where everyone will have health care Jan. 1, and pray for the poor chumps in red states.

You dupes can give thanks for ruining your poor people and for CGG' S NOW FIXED WEBSITE, BECAUSE YOUR BS IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED...THE POPE SAID SO...Happy Thanksgannuka.

We silently give thanks we live in a civilized state where everyone will have health care Jan. 1, and pray for the poor chumps in red states.

You dupes can give thanks for ruining your poor people and for CGG' S NOW FIXED WEBSITE, BECAUSE YOUR BS IS ABOUT TO BE REVEALED...THE POPE SAID SO...Happy Thanksgannuka.

no one will have health care, 5 million were dropped, 450 thousand signed up for medicare, no doctors, lots of doctors, and lots of hospitals are not among the approved obummer providers, so you dummies just made it impossible to get health care in America I hope that makes you proud.

24- Horse patoot, Pub dupe. That stuff is mainly in red states where many have scam policies, Pub non-cooperation and refusal to fund wrecked the website, and non-cooperating insurers have bought off your reps and refused to upgrade their policies, for even more profit......

The key to surviving debates is too keep liberal trash away from your table, especially family. We should have signs on the door: No democrats welcome.

24- Horse patoot, Pub dupe. That stuff is mainly in red states where many have scam policies, Pub non-cooperation and refusal to fund wrecked the website, and non-cooperating insurers have bought off your reps and refused to upgrade their policies, for even more profit......

I want a FrancoHFW action figure.

The key to surviving debates is too keep liberal trash away from your table, especially family. We should have signs on the door: No democrats welcome.

Can't you just keep moving the trailer so they can't find where you live?

obama is giving out suggestions on how to badger friends and relatives who don't want to waste their money on his program. One of the suggestion is to be insistent.

I am going to dinner with a group of business associates. Since they are all from Iran, it won't be obamacare as the topic of discussion.

It will be about how similar Iran and American conservatives have become.

A guide to surviving Obamacare debates at Thanksgiving

I do this as a public service to all my dead headed liberal friends. Here is a survival guide to Thanksgiving meal as you all gather round to converse. Hopefully, when the conversation turns political you can abscond or change the topic, but if not, here are a few helpful talking points to try and memorize.

With any hope, you will avoid humiliation, mocking, ridicule, or physical violence.......or worse.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

I don't know anyone who thinks the ACA is anything short of abysmal. Why would there be debates over it? Not seeing it.

I want a FrancoHFW action figure.

1834630440_Obama_Robot_25087042291_answer_10_xlarge.jpeg

we did not debate that crap - everybody is in agreement that is crap and needs to go

I seriously doubt that Obamacare will even be mentioned at most Thanksgiving dinners. Most families consider Thanksgiving a time to be thankful for what we have, not a time for political debates and arguments.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Not going to be an issue at our dinner. We aren't going to talk politics, but if we do, we are all smart enough not to support Obamacare.

Forum List

Back