A Great Article on Why Trump is not fit to be pres

I did not come close to saying that. Bankruptcy is rarely the result of MESS-UP unless the bankruptcy was PLANNED

Moronic response........So, Trump did NOT plan or had NO responsibility in filing for bankruptcy....it just happened?....Conversely, Hillary actually PLANNED to have the compound (not an embassy or consulate) to be attacked?

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

i don't understand how you don't understand that his entire campaign is about playing the dog whistle for white supremacists.

either you're intentionally blind or oblivious for some reason.
Or maybe you are just imagining things.

not even a little.

read the article. there's a section on racism.

i also know what a jewish star in a field of dollars with the words "most corrupt" and the word "jew" in dollar bills means. and i know what it means when someone re-tweets white supremacists who say they're living in "jewtopia" in their twitter profile.

maybe you're just not following along.

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

i don't understand how you don't understand that his entire campaign is about playing the dog whistle for white supremacists.

either you're intentionally blind or oblivious for some reason.
Or maybe you are just imagining things.

not even a little.

read the article. there's a section on racism.

i also know what a jewish star in a field of dollars with the words "most corrupt" and the word "jew" in dollar bills means. and i know what it means when someone re-tweets white supremacists who say they're living in "jewtopia" in their twitter profile.

maybe you're just not following along.
Could be!

\
God you have lived in sheer terror while Obama lied his ass off for eight straight years. And narcissistic well Obama has that covered too. And the dumb? Well poor thing I have sympathy for your plight.

What did he lie about. Obaa will go down as an average pres. Not my fav by a long shot.

\
God you have lived in sheer terror while Obama lied his ass off for eight straight years. And narcissistic well Obama has that covered too. And the dumb? Well poor thing I have sympathy for your plight.

What did he lie about. Obaa will go down as an average pres. Not my fav by a long shot.
The better question is What didn't he lie about?

He could have just said he doesn't like Trump and been done with it. Instead he made up this long boring article...

Hillary can't even operate Email... Trump a self made billionaire...

It's important to know why Trump is such a douche

Trump may or may not be a billionaire. Whether he is or not, he's not self-made. Daddy gave him a $150 million head start. I;m sure anybody with half a brain would be 'self-made' with that head start.

He could have just said he doesn't like Trump and been done with it. Instead he made up this long boring article...

Hillary can't even operate Email... Trump a self made billionaire...

It's important to know why Trump is such a douche

Trump may or may not be a billionaire. Whether he is or not, he's not self-made. Daddy gave him a $150 million head start. I;m sure anybody with half a brain would be 'self-made' with that head start.
Oh, you mean like the Kennedy's dad? Hypocrite.

Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His vindictiveness. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.

He is running for president and you are spanking your monkey on an anonymous message board and you have the nerve to call him dumb?

Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His vindictiveness. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.

He is running for president and you are spanking your monkey on an anonymous message board and you have the nerve to call him dumb?

Dunning-Kruger at work again.

Dunning-Kruger at work again.

Please, if you are going to vote for Trump you have no right to question any body else's intelligence. And if you voted for Bush Jnr, you are beyond an idiot. You are a certifiable moron and Exhibit A as to why there should be an IQ test before being allowed to vote.

Forum List

Back