A Great Article on Why Trump is not fit to be pres

I don't think he's a racist but I think he panders to him.

He's not a serious person. When an individual says that he gets his military advice watching TV shows, that nobody knows more about the Iranian nuclear deal than he does, that he knows more about ISIS than the generals, and his political campaign borders on chaos, it's hard to take him seriously.

I just can't see this guy with the nuclear codes.

I consider those comments to be ---over the top narcissism---BUT also his way of explaining that he "feels" he has more 'insight" than most people. Trump manages on INTUITION---which is the most complex of forebrain functions (with a bit of
limbic lobe thrown in)

I don't want the guy who has the power to send our kids off to their deaths in war or having access to the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal making life and death decisions based on intuition.

He does not have the temperament to be President.

you underestimate intuition. It is a complex function ---indispensable for SURVIVAL. In fact, it explains the success of the species ---homo-sapien. You confuse
INTUITION with-----maudlin emotion

Large organizations are run on processes, not intuition.

War is not, or should not be, decided on intuition. You do not have "a feeling" that we should send young Americans off to die in a foreign land or if we should launch nuclear weapons.

This should be obvious.

you imagine that you are a scientist.

You imagine that I imagine I'm a scientist.

You also appear to imagine that the US military should be run on intuition.

He is trying to court you scum.....we just want your votes, not you..:lol:

I don't think Jillian has ever used the word n_igger, unlike some Trump supporters like, say, Steve McGarrett.

true-----Trump supporters run the gamut -------all sorts of disgusting people support trump------but then, the most idiotic people I knew----back then in the 1960s----supported JFK

no. they really don't run the gamut. the normal republicans i know who aren't bigots aren't voting for him and are either voting for hillary or not voting at all.

don't defend bigots. shine a light on them and call them what they are.
HilLIARy is the bigot in this election. She thinks EVERYBODY is subhuman that surrounds her. Just talk to former security service.

it is my impression (ie INTUITION) since the days of BILL---that she is an elitist -----damn bitch type

and my impression is you are uninformed and irrational

thanks.

He's not a serious person. When an individual says that he gets his military advice watching TV shows, that nobody knows more about the Iranian nuclear deal than he does, that he knows more about ISIS than the generals, and his political campaign borders on chaos, it's hard to take him seriously.

I consider those comments to be ---over the top narcissism---BUT also his way of explaining that he "feels" he has more 'insight" than most people. Trump manages on INTUITION---which is the most complex of forebrain functions (with a bit of
limbic lobe thrown in)

I don't want the guy who has the power to send our kids off to their deaths in war or having access to the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal making life and death decisions based on intuition.

you underestimate intuition. It is a complex function ---indispensable for SURVIVAL. In fact, it explains the success of the species ---homo-sapien. You confuse

which has nothing to do with what he just said.... and what is required of a president.

it's got lots to do with being a president. The complex
forebrain functions which constititute "intuition" are vital
to quick decision making. Not all presidential decisions
take in ACT OF CONGRESS

being president IS complex and not for thoughtless fools who know nothing about policy

you know, like the donald.

Well, folks, basically Trump is a very, very insecure person who counters his inner fears through bullying. Right wingers on here know this also, but their hatred of Obama and Clinton clouds their judgment to the point of actually "thinking" that anyone who could fuel and satisfy their own hatred, must be "good"....

limbic lobe thrown in)

War is not, or should not be, decided on intuition. You do not have "a feeling" that we should send young Americans off to die in a foreign land or if we should launch nuclear weapons.

This should be obvious.

You imagine that I imagine I'm a scientist.

You also appear to imagine that the US military should be run on intuition.

ok sorry----I get the feeling (intuition) that you style yourself
a scientist----because you comment on LOGIC over INTUITION To a very significant degree---the military is
run on intuition. Intuition is an intellectual function of the
forebrain based on A PRIORI knowledge of----"how things generally go" in the world-------combined with observable
facts.

limbic lobe thrown in)

This should be obvious.

it's probably important at this juncture that we return to the article posted in the o/p which, as it happens, i was going to post when i got up

Donald Trump’s nomination is the first time American politics has left me truly afraid

read it and learn

i'll start in the middle since it seems helpful:

"Trump is a liar. Trump boasts constantly that he had the judgment and foresight to oppose the Iraq War. But he didn’t. On September 11, 2002, Trump was asked by Howard Stern whether he supported the invasion of Iraq. "Yeah, I guess so," he replied. Trump has not sought to explain these comments or offer evidence of an alternative judgment he offered elsewhere. He just lies about this, and he does so often.

But that’s true for Trump across many issues. He says his health care plan will insure everyone, when it will do nothing of the kind. He says his tax plan raises taxes on the wealthy when it actually cuts them sharply. Trump has lied about his net worth, his reasons for not releasing his tax returns, and his charitable donations. He lies easily, fluently, shamelessly, constantly."

read, learn.

this is not about your fantasy that the president should wage war because his "instinct" tells him to send people to die.

limbic lobe thrown in)

which has nothing to do with what he just said.... and what is required of a president.

take in ACT OF CONGRESS

being president IS complex and not for thoughtless fools who know nothing about policy

I 'know' not in any way close to Donald Donald knows
how the business world works and I IS CLUELESS.
I know how lots of people of different stripe function thru
both a bit of study and lots of experience----with PEOPLE

Well, folks, basically Trump is a very, very insecure person who counters his inner fears through bullying. Right wingers on here know this also, but their hatred of Obama and Clinton clouds their judgment to the point of actually "thinking" that anyone who could fuel and satisfy their own hatred, must be "good"....

bingo!

limbic lobe thrown in)

This should be obvious.

it's probably important at this juncture that we return to the article posted in the o/p which, as it happens, i was going to post when i got up

Donald Trump’s nomination is the first time American politics has left me truly afraid

read it and learn

i'll start in the middle since it seems helpful:

"Trump is a liar. Trump boasts constantly that he had the judgment and foresight to oppose the Iraq War. But he didn’t. On September 11, 2002, Trump was asked by Howard Stern whether he supported the invasion of Iraq. "Yeah, I guess so," he replied. Trump has not sought to explain these comments or offer evidence of an alternative judgment he offered elsewhere. He just lies about this, and he does so often.

But that’s true for Trump across many issues. He says his health care plan will insure everyone, when it will do nothing of the kind. He says his tax plan raises taxes on the wealthy when it actually cuts them sharply. Trump has lied about his net worth, his reasons for not releasing his tax returns, and his charitable donations. He lies easily, fluently, shamelessly, constantly."

read, learn.

this is not about your fantasy that the president should wage war because his "instinct" tells him to send people to die.

I read it already------the author jumped to baseless conclusions-------"I guess so....." seems to me a RELUCTANT endorsement------not an enthusiastic
GUNG HO response. "INSTINCT" in humanoids is
not the same as INTUITION-----"instincts" are functions
of the brain HARDWIRED AND--GENERALLY INHERITED or at least acculturated early in life----very early

bingo!

so true----lots of support for Trump (including my own) is based, to a degree, more or less on >>>ANYTHING BUT
HILLARY

take in ACT OF CONGRESS

donald has filed bankruptcy four times and left his vendors losing businesses because he cheated them and run a scam for which he could go to jail.

try again

take in ACT OF CONGRESS

donald has filed bankruptcy four times and left his vendors losing businesses because he cheated them and run a scam for which he could go to jail.

try again

wrong---his BUSINESSES filed for bankruptcy----happens all the time

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.
Trump is mostly just a rich frat boy who has been out that's control his whole life.

Inherited money does that to you.

We need to raise the inheritance tax.
Hillary wants to drop the estate tax exemption - Pre-Election Estate Tax Proposals: Clinton vs. Trump

I think that's a great idea.

People need to make their own way in this world on their own.

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

i don't understand how you don't understand that his entire campaign is about playing the dog whistle for white supremacists.

either you're intentionally blind or oblivious for some reason.
Or maybe you are just imagining things.

i don't understand how you don't understand that his entire campaign is about playing the dog whistle for white supremacists.

I do not believe that trump is a white supremacist-----but---he has been tinged with "SCOTTISH METHODIST"

I do not believe that trump is a white supremacist-----but---he has been tinged with "SCOTTISH METHODIST"
At this point in time, anyone to the Right of many Lefties is essentially a mix of David Duke and Adolph Hitler.

And, of course, anyone to the Left of many righties is essentially a mix of Mao and Castro.

There is no reasoning with them, so it's easier to just let them scream at each other.

wrong---his BUSINESSES filed for bankruptcy----happens all the time

Well, then, that's like saying that Hillary did not mess up on Benghazi, the State Department did...Willing to openly state that?

At this point in time, anyone to the Right of many Lefties is essentially a mix of David Duke and Adolph Hitler.

And, of course, anyone to the Left of many righties is essentially a mix of Mao and Castro.

There is no reasoning with them, so it's easier to just let them scream at each other.

True to some extent....but not fully......

Not many of us are so strongly objecting to Trump's POLICIES as much as objecting to his personality traits (with all its flaws)....

Heck, if it were just "policies" right wingers would themselves be worried about Trump's stance on abortion rights and his advocacy for a one-source health care insurance.

Forum List

Back