A Government View of Islam vs Muslims

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Without fail, no matter how horrific the savagery, there will be a Lemming-like horde of Liberals fighting to be the first to apologize for and excuse the crime.

This sort of crime:

a. Tashfeen Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook, are among the immigrants welcomed with open arms by the gracious folks of America....they were given a baby shower by his fellow workers, and, so, they returned with automatic weapons and slaughtered those very same workers at a Christmas party.

and this....

b. In Pakistan yesterday, at a peaceful Christian Easter celebration..."Twenty nine children among 72 killed as Taliban suicide bomber blows himself up next to SWINGS at a park in Pakistan... a splinter group affiliated with the Pakistani Taliban, has claimed responsibility for the attack, adding: 'The target was Christians.' "
Mothers and children among 70 killed in suicide bombing in Pakistan

c. And this is the sort of response one can expect from the boilerplate Leftists:

"I work with them as a job, I get to see first hand what suffering they have endured, what horrors they have fled and iy highlights what heartless and evil c*nts the people who bang on about them being a swarm of terrorists actually are." The Irish... And Who Didn't 'Help' Them Succeed

2. Somehow, the mental disease known as either Liberalism, or political correctness, demands that everyone ignore the existential danger that Islam represents. That's right....mainstream Islam.

a." In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls

3. Andrew McCarthy penned the following revelation about Islam, while clarifying the difference between Islam and Muslims. For 18 years, he was an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York, and from 1993-95 he led the terrorism prosecution against Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, and his expertise in this area cannot be denied.....

...but it will be, by those with the above mentioned mental condition.

The subject of McCarthy's prosecution was the terror cell of Omar Abdel Rahman, infamously known as the Blind Sheikh,that had bombed the World Trade Center and was plotting an even more devastating strike—simultaneous attacks on the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels, the United Nations complex on the East River, and the FBI’s lower Manhattan headquarters.

At the start of the trial, McCarty was convinced of what Liberals still believe: "we should read nothing into the fact that all the men in this terrorist cell were Muslims; that their actions were not representative of any religion or belief system; and that to the extent they were explaining their atrocities by citing Islamic scripture, they were twisting and perverting one of the world’s great religions, a religion that encourages peace."
Islam—Facts or Dreams?

How and why he changed his opinion....the story will follow.

What liberal has apologized for acts of terrorism?

Must I teach you the English language, as well as politics, history, economics, ethics,...and life????

Egad!

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjəst/
noun
  1. a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial.
    "an enthusiastic apologist for fascism in the 1920s"
    synonyms: defender, supporter, upholder, advocate, proponent, exponent,propagandist, champion, campaigner;
    informalcheerleader
    "one of Eisenhower's better-known apologists"
a person who defends or supports something (such as a religion, cause, or organization) that is being criticized or attacked by other people
Definition of APOLOGIST

From the OP:
c. And this is the sort of response one can expect from the boilerplate Leftists:

"I work with them as a job, I get to see first hand what suffering they have endured, what horrors they have fled and iy highlights what heartless and evil c*nts the people who bang on about them being a swarm of terrorists actually are." The Irish... And Who Didn't 'Help' Them Succeed

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-29_8-43-42.png
    upload_2016-3-29_8-43-42.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 106
  • upload_2016-3-29_8-43-42.png
    upload_2016-3-29_8-43-42.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 124
Do we call abortion doctor assassins Christian terrorist?

More contortions in that post than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!
You apologists must look like pretzels.

Just sheer numbers alone....what, a half dozen such killings of abortion doctors in a quarter century.....with no Christian institutions making heroes of the killers....

...in Pakistan this week, ten times as many Christians...mostly children targeted....and the savages praised by Islamists.

What a good little Liberal you are.

More contortions in that post than in Nadia Comaneci's floor routine!
You apologists must look like pretzels.

Just sheer numbers alone....what, a half dozen such killings of abortion doctors in a quarter century.....with no Christian institutions making heroes of the killers....

...in Pakistan this week, ten times as many Christians...mostly children targeted....and the savages praised by Islamists.

What a good little Liberal you are.

"The Theological Justification of Christian Terrorism and Anti-Abortion Violence

Anti-abortion violence is part of a broader movement, Dominion Theology, which informs major leaders of the religious right like Pat Robertson. Dr. George Tiller's killer, Scott Roeder, is not alone."

Read on:

http://www.pubtheo.com/page.asp?pid=1543

What liberal has apologized for acts of terrorism?

Must I teach you the English language, as well as politics, history, economics, ethics,...and life????

Egad!

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjəst/
noun
  1. a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial.
    "an enthusiastic apologist for fascism in the 1920s"
    synonyms: defender, supporter, upholder, advocate, proponent, exponent,propagandist, champion, campaigner;
    informalcheerleader
    "one of Eisenhower's better-known apologists"
a person who defends or supports something (such as a religion, cause, or organization) that is being criticized or attacked by other people
Definition of APOLOGIST

From the OP:

The question was, who are the Liberal apologists for the terrorism?

You didn't name any.

The question was, who are the Liberal apologists for the terrorism?

You didn't name any.

Silence speaks volumes.

Obama refusing to join leaders of European states and Israel and the West Bank in a march in Paris after 100+ were murdered by Islamic terrorists is a strong message of being a coward or an apologist.

Obama at a National Prayer breakfast when ISIS was slaughtering Christians and beheading children instead says "we" Christians need to get off of our high horses because we had the crusades and slavery. (what an ass)

In 2009 Obama said --> “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

You think Obama is the only liberal who talks like that? Do you even care to find out?

Mr. McCarthy showed the ability to learn, to accept reality...let's see how well you do.

4. McCarthy prepared for the trial, assuming that the politically correct view of Islam is the fact, and that the Blind Sheikh perverted Islam...and so McCarty studied the Q'ran.

a. " One of the first things I learned concerned the leader of the terror cell, .... Our government was portraying him as a wanton killer who was lying about Islam by preaching that it summoned Muslims to jihad or holy war. Far from a lunatic, however, he turned out to be a globally renowned scholar—a doctor of Islamic jurisprudence who graduated from al-Azhar University in Cairo, the seat of Sunni Islamic learning for over a millennium. His area of academic expertise was sharia—Islamic law."

b. ".... why American officials from President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Janet Reno on down, officials who had no background in Muslim doctrine and culture, believed they knew more about Islam than the Blind Sheikh. .... he was the unquestioned leader of the terror cell. Was this because there was more to his interpretation of Islamic doctrine than our government was conceding?" Islam—Facts or Dreams?

The only thing that could be worse than fools in government, officials who had no background in Muslim doctrine and culture, claiming to know better about Islam than the terrorists....

....would be officials with a background in Islam (cough..Obama) who lie and call it peaceful.

5.McCarthy: "....if what we were saying as a government was true—that he was perverting Islam—then there must be two or three places where I could nail him by saying, “You told your followers X, but the doctrine clearly says Y.” So my colleagues and I pored over the Blind Sheikh’s many writings.

And what we found was alarming: whenever he quoted the Koran or other sources of Islamic scripture, he quoted them accurately."

Ibid.

Mr. McCarthy showed the ability to learn, to accept reality...let's see how well you do.

4. McCarthy prepared for the trial, assuming that the politically correct view of Islam is the fact, and that the Blind Sheikh perverted Islam...and so McCarty studied the Q'ran.

a. " One of the first things I learned concerned the leader of the terror cell, .... Our government was portraying him as a wanton killer who was lying about Islam by preaching that it summoned Muslims to jihad or holy war. Far from a lunatic, however, he turned out to be a globally renowned scholar—a doctor of Islamic jurisprudence who graduated from al-Azhar University in Cairo, the seat of Sunni Islamic learning for over a millennium. His area of academic expertise was sharia—Islamic law."

b. ".... why American officials from President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Janet Reno on down, officials who had no background in Muslim doctrine and culture, believed they knew more about Islam than the Blind Sheikh. .... he was the unquestioned leader of the terror cell. Was this because there was more to his interpretation of Islamic doctrine than our government was conceding?" Islam—Facts or Dreams?

The only thing that could be worse than fools in government, officials who had no background in Muslim doctrine and culture, claiming to know better about Islam than the terrorists....

....would be officials with a background in Islam (cough..Obama) who lie and call it peaceful.

5.McCarthy: "....if what we were saying as a government was true—that he was perverting Islam—then there must be two or three places where I could nail him by saying, “You told your followers X, but the doctrine clearly says Y.” So my colleagues and I pored over the Blind Sheikh’s many writings.

And what we found was alarming: whenever he quoted the Koran or other sources of Islamic scripture, he quoted them accurately."

Ibid.
There is also verses in the Bible which advocate warfare and genocide...

Ibid.

We can get into which religions have shown a reformation and which have not, later.

But....you may be interested in this:

So...are you providing President Bush as your paragon of correctness?

This would be valuable in judging your future posts.

I'm gonna stick with this, from post #13...

Ibid.

We can get into which religions have shown a reformation and which have not, later.

But....you may be interested in this:

The religion did not transform, the people did and society became more mobile....Since the New Testament, people did war in the name of Christ and went by the doctrines of the Papacy and the Bible..

Ibid.
Indeed

Forum List

Back