A Good Definition of Treason

so. Let me get this straight. YOU claimed that it is a FACT that Saddam was helping Osama...and when I ask you to provide some proof of that FACT, you provided a link to a section of the 9/11 report which specifically debunks those claims of any substantive connection between Saddam and Osama...

and now, when called on the absolute idiocy of using evidence that makes my case to try to make YOUR case, you are reduced to making your stand on the point that the refutation in the 9/11 report is not, in your opinion as "clear and convincing" a refutation as I think it is?

So... we are back to my original point: it is NOT a FACT that Saddam was helping Osama.

If only you were able to see just how silly this pathetic line of argumentation makes you look.

I gave you several other links to support the evidence in the 9/11 report, which you chose to ignore.

I gave you several other links to support the evidence in the 9/11 report, which you chose to ignore.

the POINT is.... that NONE of that "evidence" is FACT...it is ALL supposition, and conjecture which you chose to portray as FACT...as in "It is a FACT that Saddam supported Osama".... and when I asked you to put forth ANYTHING that would support your suggestion that what I thought was only supposition was, in fact, FACT... the first link out of the gate for you was the 9/11 report which specifically debunks that very supposition.

Did you catch the story in the Washington Post this morning? Even the Pentagon Inspector General is throwing up the "bullshit" flag.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/08/AR2007020802387.html

A disinterested observer would be forced to conclude that such behavior on your part borders on the moronic.

What is moronic is to call others making reasonable judgements moronic.

you didn't say anything about a reasonable judgment. You stated that it was a FACT that Saddam had helped Osama. It is NOT a fact, it is your judgment...and its "reasonableness" is open for discussion.

Don't sweat it....it is no different than a used car salesman hyping a bondo junker as a great buy.... it happens all the time.

you didn't say anything about a reasonable judgment. You stated that it was a FACT that Saddam had helped Osama. It is NOT a fact, it is your judgment...and its "reasonableness" is open for discussion.

Don't sweat it....it is no different than a used car salesman hyping a bondo junker as a great buy.... it happens all the time.
To use your logic it is a judgement that the earth is round.

To use your logic it is a judgement that the earth is round.

false analogy. You have no facts, only suppositions that the 9/11 report debunks and that the Pentagon's own Inspector General debunks.... and you don't have the grace or the courage to just admit that you oversold your suppositions as facts and got called on it. sad, really.

false analogy. You have no facts, only suppositions that the 9/11 report debunks and that the Pentagon's own Inspector General debunks.... and you don't have the grace or the courage to just admit that you oversold your suppositions as facts and got called on it. sad, really.
Perfect analogy, actually. I'm reading a book called "The Connection" that details much more evidence that the earth is round, er, that Saddam and bin Laden were working together. As you have clearly demonstrated, none of said evidence would convince you. :eusa_whistle:

Perfect analogy, actually. I'm reading a book called "The Connection" that details much more evidence that the earth is round, er, that Saddam and bin Laden were working together. As you have clearly demonstrated, none of said evidence would convince you. :eusa_whistle:

your choice of supporting documentation is bizarre. When asked to show how your statement was a fact, you could have chosen all sorts of links, it would seem...but you picked, as your first one, a link that clearly debunked your case and made mine. I didn't force you to pick that section of the 9/11 report against your will, sweetheart.... just own up to your screwups....that's what I would do.

your choice of supporting documentation is bizarre. When asked to show how your statement was a fact, you could have chosen all sorts of links, it would seem...but you picked, as your first one, a link that clearly debunked your case and made mine. I didn't force you to pick that section of the 9/11 report against your will, sweetheart.... just own up to your screwups....that's what I would do.

Another circle jerk by maineman....:cuckoo:

Perhaps you two should go at this in some other venue? Please, both refrain from name calling, derogatory remarks, etc.

I really am weary of the obfuscation.... glock is welcome to continue on her own

well there's that too, she's a he. LOL! I can understand the need to breathe some of that clear Maine air!

well there's that too, she's a he. LOL! I can understand the need to breathe some of that clear Maine air!

maine air is really wonderful... a bit bracing today, however... and if glock is a he, I guess it makes sense, then, that he so idolizes a pre-op tranny that he posts "her" as his avatar.

....... and if glock is a he, I guess it makes sense, then, that he so idolizes a pre-op tranny that he posts "her" as his avatar.
There you go dissing "trannys" again, in typical Liberal intolerant fashion. :razz:

Not to mention using poor judgment in your assumptions, as you have so aptly demonstrated yet again.:cool:

There you go dissing "trannys" again, in typical Liberal intolerant fashion. :razz:

Not to mention using poor judgment in your assumptions, as you have so aptly demonstrated yet again.:cool:

Just curious, wouldn't that be tyrannies? :confused:

pointing out her obvious status is certainly not "dissing" her in the least. I am sorry that I made the assumption that you were female.... you certainly seemed to have been suffering the symptoms. honest mistake.

pointing out her obvious status is certainly not "dissing" her in the least. I am sorry that I made the assumption that you were female.... you certainly seemed to have been suffering the symptoms. honest mistake.

Ohhhh, and what 'symptoms' would those be? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back