A Good Definition of Treason

oh...you mean the "facts" that YOU present from unattributable sources as published in conservative opinion journals? Is that what you mean, girlie?
I wasn't aware that the 9-11 commission was a conservative opinion journal. But as I stated earlier the link to the Weekly Standard was a well documented report, not at all how you characterized it.

But what I'm really curious to know is, what is your issue with girls? Are they not worthy of your intellectual prowness?

Perhaps you are lacking in another category as well, and it has affected your thought process.

I wasn't aware that the 9-11 commission was a conservative opinion journal. But as I stated earlier the link to the Weekly Standard was a well documented report, not at all how you characterized it.

But what I'm really curious to know is, what is your issue with girls? Are they not worthy of your intellectual prowness?

Perhaps you are lacking in another category as well, and it has affected your thought process.

I just got done debunking the inaccurate conclusion you drew from the 9/11 commision link in the other thread.... and listen...you wanna call me a "boy" and "whiny"? don't dish it out sister if you can't take it.

You, boy, are delusional as well.

again....from YOUR link to the 9/11 report comes this about the fallacy of the Saddam-Osama connection:

"Conventional wisdom casts Saddam Husayn as a terrorist, a primary consumer of terrorist tactics and methods, and an enemy of the United States. That is true. Conventional wisdom describes Iraq under Saddam Husayn as a primary state sponsor of international terrorism-and that is true. If the mathematics is correct, then the conventional conclusion must be that Saddam and Iraq were responsible for acts of terrorism against the United States, including the 1993 Trade Towers attack and the events of September 11, 2001. Furthermore, Saddam and al-Qaida leader Usama bin Ladin cooperated in planning and conducting attacks on these U.S. targets. These assessments are incorrect in my personal view and in my professional judgment as a scholar and intelligence analyst on Iraq, the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region for more than 20 years. Simply put, Saddam Husayn supported extremist groups that would respond to his orders and work against his enemy. This, unfortunately, does not make him the primary suspect or emince grise for al-Qaida's attacks on the United States."

what do you think the bolded sentences actually MEAN?

and you call ME delusional? It would seem it that you are confused.

All this talk about 9-11.

Look, here's the simple fact about 9/11 folks.

The Government could have prevented it.

That's all there is to it.

Whether or not they want to use the old "We didn't know it was coming" excuse, the fact is, that while those planes were in the air, sending out distress signals, flying way off their patterns, ect. ect., the Government could have and should have sent their Air Force to check things out.

Too many hours went by and the Government didn't do jack shit to prevent the disaster.

I don't want to hear the excuses. If the Presidents plane was acting funny in any way, and there were signs of distress, the Air Force would have been up in the air within minutes.

But when it came to 9-11, nothing was done. NOTHING!!!!

That's really all that needs to be said.....and yes, we should blame our own Government. And we shouldn't feel bad for doing so.

What about the terrorists you say? They couldn't have done it without the miserable response that our Country's leaders mustered up.

Yep, and I am proud that you consider me irrationale. All you prove is that you can say, "proving your irrationality again," because you don't have a valid argument and the only people who would ever agree with you belong to your faction and your factions leader George W. Bush has marginalized my factions representative and told them to f--k off and I don't f--king appreciate it when someone I didn't vote for makes decisions that affect my life while my representatives have no say in the matter.
How pissy. Some problems with your rant:
1. GWB is a Republican, not a Conservative, therefore not a "leader of my faction".
2. It is the duty of a politician to marginalize the other faction. :cool:
3. Prove my argument invalid.

Ok....

question...

Who is deleting my posts about 9-11?

And the second question I have is....why are they being deleted?

What rule have I broken on this board by posting in this thread?

The key words here are "clearly and convincingly".
so. Let me get this straight. YOU claimed that it is a FACT that Saddam was helping Osama...and when I ask you to provide some proof of that FACT, you provided a link to a section of the 9/11 report which specifically debunks those claims of any substantive connection between Saddam and Osama...

and now, when called on the absolute idiocy of using evidence that makes my case to try to make YOUR case, you are reduced to making your stand on the point that the refutation in the 9/11 report is not, in your opinion as "clear and convincing" a refutation as I think it is?

So... we are back to my original point: it is NOT a FACT that Saddam was helping Osama.

If only you were able to see just how silly this pathetic line of argumentation makes you look.

lol. Thank God Kathianne.

Of all the things that have gone wrong today that's not one that I need on the list.

Thanks for telling me beforehand though, I'm not trying to be cocky.

I understand #2, I won't tell you mine, if you keep yours to yourself. ;)

#3, I try.

Forum List

Back