"A Fat Woman Walked Into the Shore Store"

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Anybody else worship the ground Al Bundy walked on? This show could never be made nowadays with society's PC perpetually butthurt avanlanche.

Ooops, I meant "Shoe Store." I was wondering if one of the mods could correct the title typo for me, please? Much appreciated.

Nor could they make Archie Bunker or Blazing saddles.
But,my fave Archie clip...

Anybody else worship the ground Al Bundy walked on? This show could never be made nowadays with society's PC perpetually butthurt avanlanche.

"Modern Family" is much better.....Ed O'Neil is the star in that one too.

I've actually never seen it, so I can't compare. But I'm willing to watch anything with Ed O'Neill in it.

Highly amusing, Ed O'Neill lit up every scene he was in! He literally blows the rest of the cast right off the map.

I've actually never seen it, so I can't compare. But I'm willing to watch anything with Ed O'Neill in it.

Highly amusing, Ed O'Neill lit up every scene he was in! He literally blows the rest of the cast right off the map.

One thing about the actors in that series that I never knew, is that "Peggy" is an excellent singer.

Live:

Studio:

One thing about the actors in that series that I never knew, is that "Peggy" is an excellent singer.

Live:

Studio:

I know about the hot, underrated Katey Sagal. I had a MILF-crush on her when I watched MWC in my late teens. I honestly masturbated over Peggy many times more than Kelly. She also starred in my favorite cartoon, the also underrated and undeniably cute Futurama.

Yes...there is no doubt that show would never be done today.

Ed O'Neil was fantastically funny.

The thing I never understood was Peg was miscast. She was hot even dressed in those crazy outfits and crazy hair dues.

The little fat girl that was with her mother, that's my husband's daughter. She lost the weight and her acting career.

Forum List

Back