A drink?

decisions, decisions

• Water, although this is always a prereq for me.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Non-A beer.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • B.W.I. Rum. Good, dark stuff brought back by a friend.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Johnny Walker.

• Gordon's Gin. Actually not bad for cheap stuff.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent red wine.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Apple juice.

• Total voters
But being a bartender, if you ever need a drink recipe, give me a holler. I'll see what I can do.

Well, since you bring it up, about a month ago, I wanted to buy a shot for my friend because she had just graduated, but I didn't have much money, so I just told the bartender "Let me get the best shot I can for $5". He gave us some shot that was red, I think, and tasted like bubble gum. What was it?

And here's my drinking habits:

I drink probably 2 glasses of water throughout the day
During meals, if I eat at home, I drink water, if I eat out, I drink coke.
When drinking alcohol, if I'm home I'll get Natural Light. If we go to a bar, I drink Bud Light. ANd maybe a Jager Bomb.

Originally posted by Joz

Phil A. Sheeo

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, where's Phil when you need her. Maybe over at Mike Hunt's house.

Still trying to figure out the second one you listed... but I'm slow.
:D

Originally posted by Dan
Well, since you bring it up, about a month ago, I wanted to buy a shot for my friend because she had just graduated, but I didn't have much money, so I just told the bartender "Let me get the best shot I can for $5". He gave us some shot that was red, I think, and tasted like bubble gum. What was it?

And here's my drinking habits:

I drink probably 2 glasses of water throughout the day
During meals, if I eat at home, I drink water, if I eat out, I drink coke.
When drinking alcohol, if I'm home I'll get Natural Light. If we go to a bar, I drink Bud Light. ANd maybe a Jager Bomb.

I had the craziest shot last Thursday. Can't remember what it was, but it had an awesome name I remember that. It was a mixed shot with something floating in it that looked like phlem...ew.

Oh, I just remembered what it's called--a Brain Hemmorage(sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I think the phlem was curdling Bailey's.
Fucking disgusting! Yet cool.:p:

The girl that poured it from me... I would have drank piss out of her hands.:eek:

Originally posted by Dan
...........some shot that was red, I think, and tasted like bubble gum. What was it? QUOTE]

Could have been a 'Bazooka Bomb' but I'm betting it was just a 'Bubblegum' shot: Vodka-Midori-Banana Schnaaps-Grenadine-OJ.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Oh, I just remembered what it's called--a Brain Hemmorage(sp?)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE]

What was in it?

A "Brain Tumor" is made with the Bailey's & Peachtree--use to be called an "Abortion" but it offended too many people.

A "Brain" or "Bloody Brain"is Bailey's & Strawberry Schnaaps--sometimes called a "JFK".

The Bailey's coagulates when it hits the other alcohol which gives it that chewy consistency.

One that is served at alot of bachelor parties or birthdays is a "Cement Mixer". All ingredients are poured directly into the mouth--head is shaken--ingredients EXPAND. Better have a strong stomach.l

I usually drink milk at EVERY meal.

As for the alchy in me...give me a nice tall cold Bass or Killians. Yummy!!

25 hours of sleep this week.
6-20 drinks last night.

Why did my dear old ma and her fiance have to have a tag/yard/garage "whatever your flavor" sale at 8 in the #$%$%#$%#@%^#@^^@%^@%^@$% morning!!!!!

Well, I guess I'll have to just enjoy this beautiful morning as best I can and be forever praising Jah!!! Just kidding, I'm no Rastafarian just a silly son of a bitch.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Well, I guess I'll have to just enjoy this beautiful morning as best I can and be forever praising Jah!!! Just kidding, I'm no Rastafarian just a silly son of a bitch. [/B]

Don't make me start quoting Bob Marley at length...

Forum List

Back