A detailed look at the democrat party and the destruction of Black Americans.

What masters racist? I don't have any masters.

Blacks were Republican for 100 years. Most blacks have been democrats less and than 60.

You talk about what you've 'endured', and then say you have no 'masters', so which is it, are you a free black man able to thrive in society just as well as any other person, or not?

And they still vote for the democrats....the politcal party of slavery........you won't find Jewish people ever voting for a future nazi party, let alone one based on the old nazi party......and the democrat party fought Civil Rights, voting rights, they created jim crow, lynching and church bombings......

And blacks vote for the democrat party over 95%.......it is just insane......

Now, on top of the history, you have the democrat party in control of the public education systems that do not teach math, reading, writing, or anything else to blacks and hispanics.....trapping them in generational crime and poverty...

yet the republicans are the racists? The republican party that wants school choice for all children, in particular blacks and hispanics so they can actually have lives that are happy, and free of crime and violence.....
Blacks feel democrat rulers are kinder and will dole out more stuff . No one need rack their brain past that fact

You talk about what you've 'endured', and then say you have no 'masters', so which is it, are you a free black man able to thrive in society just as well as any other person, or not?
He expects thriving to be delivered to him rather than striving for it

Obviously you know what is best for Black and Hispanic children, even better than they do. What is your plan? After you abolish the Democratic Party of course.

School Choice, to make sure black and hispanic children get quality educations so they have a chance at the AMerican dream.....how about that for a start.

What masters racist? I don't have any masters.

Blacks were Republican for 100 years. Most blacks have been democrats less and than 60.

And they made all of their strides when they were republicans, and lost all of them when they started voting for democrats under Roosevelt.....

School Choice, to make sure black and hispanic children get quality educations so they have a chance at the AMerican dream.....how about that for a start.
That’s a misnomer. The effort starts at home and the schools work with that.
Black mamas think they can drop their boy off at a ‘good school’ and he’ll magically grow up to become a reverend-doctor-lawyer in the NBA.

Some white folks--conservative asshats--believe that a white cop who shoots a black man in his own apartment should get zero jail time.

And you’re amazed that blacks aren’t down with that?
Many democrats ignore the Black on Black crime in their big cities. They focus on an isolated incident of one white cop while ignoring the rampant slaughter going on around them.

I don’t know about that. Lots of Jews currently vote for democrats.
HERE is the dimocrap scum party --

FILTH

'I'm sorry... I'm disappointed in myself': Joe Biden secretly APOLOGIZES to group of Muslim Americans for casting 'excessive skepticism' on the number of Palestinian deaths released by Gaza's Hamas-run Ministry of Health

The president ended up hugging one of the participants and vowed to 'do better.'

How exactly would this work? Would you eliminate public schools? Doesn't publicly funding private schools make them either public schools or essentially unregulated?

Simple solutions to complex problems are ALWAYS wrong or inadequate.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
White racism exists. So don't ask stupid questions.

Many democrats ignore the Black on Black crime in their big cities. They focus on an isolated incident of one white cop while ignoring the rampant slaughter going on around them.
They call each other ni**ers
That’s called zero self respect that they somehow feel is clever .

HERE is the dimocrap scum party --

FILTH

'I'm sorry... I'm disappointed in myself': Joe Biden secretly APOLOGIZES to group of Muslim Americans for casting 'excessive skepticism' on the number of Palestinian deaths released by Gaza's Hamas-run Ministry of Health

Ass kissing with demons

Those like you oppose honest conversations about the problems. Until that happens nothing will change. The dems know honest conversations will jeopardize their 95% voting block.
No, as I have shown here, it is those like you who oppose honest conversations. Until you are able to do so we will fight. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. White racism is part of the systemic racism those like you deny. You don't want honest conversation. That's why you run to people like Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Thhomas Sowell, Carol Swain, Jesse Peterson, or Ben Carson.

Forum List

Back