A detailed look at the democrat party and the destruction of Black Americans.

How many black babies do democrats eat/harvest a year?

Why are baby harvesting operations mostly in black communities?

Ever hear of ugenics? That's what abortion is all about.
More stump stupid.

We have done better as democrats than we did as republicans.

You don’t want any resolution or changes.
It would lessen greatly the need for your racist soapbox.
Nonsense. That's you. Those like you oppose all solutions to the problem.

You the one mad because right wing whites are getting called out. I'm fine, you're the one with the problem. Call out the white op or shut your mouth..
If that’s you being fine then you are further gone than I thought. Are you intentionally misusing racist and racism or do you not understand what the word means. Helpful hint it doesn’t mean you disagree

But Democrats aren’t done. Most recently, in the name of equity, Democrats are using their war on children’s education to reinstate…segregation. It’s not just for college dormitories anymore. According to the Wall Street Journal:

Does it matter to you if it actually works to narrow the education gap? Or does your ideology trump any fact?

Actually, a number of schools have found that girls learn math better if there are no boys in their class.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Your comment in shows just how dumb you are.

As you idiots are so quick to tell us, there are 5 times more whites. We have too learn about whites to survive.
you said you had white friends that are conservatives in a post once is that true ?

Northern Blue Big Cities are usually $hithole$ by the time Blacks have had control for a couple of decades.

But by then what was left of the White Folk have long-since bailed for the Burbs and Boonies and left 'em to rot-away.

They are undisciplined and violent and carry huge chips on their shoulder and few White Folk want to live near them.

So the Northern Big Blue Cities continue to crumble.

That is the legacy of the so-called Great Migration.

More like the Great Plague of Locusts - and the Bringers of Entropy.

And now there aren't enough White Folk left in those Big Blue Plantations to be of any real use in reversing the rot.

Another legacy of the Democratic Party... albeit mostly the Big City Democratic Machines left behind by White Folk decades ago.

Those old Democratic Party Bosses of the previous century built better than they thought...

Their old Party Machinery is still in-charge despite the Black take-over, and their tendency to screw-up everything they touch.

The old Democratic Machines have turned into Big Blue Plantation Machines, with the House-Hands bossing the Field Hands.

But time and corruption have dulled the Machinery... and few people outside those city limits really give a damn any longer.

Perhaps Blacks will wake-up one day and realize how they've been played, politically... nowadays largely by their own.

But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting... and neither should the Republicans, other than to open-up their tent a bit.

There will be at least SOME Black Folk (politically) smart-enough and brave enough to make the leap away from the Dems.

But it will take a generation or two before Blacks might become an actual political bloc within the Republican Party.

Meanwhile, the Republicans have one helluva PR problem on their hands when it comes to Black Folk - generally speaking.

Last edited:
Does it matter to you if it actually works to narrow the education gap? Or does your ideology trump any fact?

Actually, a number of schools have found that girls learn math better if there are no boys in their class.

zThey aren’t narrowing any gap, in fact black children are doing worse and worse each year that goes by…..all according to the democrat party plan….take care of the democrat party through the union dues……don’t educate black and Hispanic children…..keep them dependent/enslaved to the democrat party forever….

Lol! A white dude telling me that what I have lived through didn't happen.

When liberals have no response, one of their favorites is “No that’s not me….it’s you”
Wrong. Your comments were clearly projection. Everything you said, whites do.

Forum List

Back