A detailed look at the democrat party and the destruction of Black Americans.

zThey aren’t narrowing any gap, in fact black children are doing worse and worse each year that goes by…..all according to the democrat party plan….take care of the democrat party through the union dues……don’t educate black and Hispanic children…..keep them dependent/enslaved to the democrat party forever….
BS.

Another white expert on being black.

This is a bunch of garbage from the American thinker

American Thinker – Bias and Credibility​

View attachment 864720

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

We were Republicans for 100 years and their policies definetly destroyed blacks.
It's that same ole "we know what's better for you people, look at our history"...lol.
Then they prey on the ignorant and gullible with the tired old truope of the evil democrats of 200 years ago but always fail to omit that those same whites became republicans because they hated the idea of Black people voting and having equal rights.

The shear perceived white privilege to tell an entire group of people that they vote wrong because they see through the republican's bullshit.

Northern Blue Big Cities are usually $hithole$ by the time Blacks have had control for a couple of decades.

But by then what was left of the White Folk have long-since bailed for the Burbs and Boonies and left 'em to rot-away.

They are undisciplined and violent and carry huge chips on their shoulder and few White Folk want to live near them.

So the Northern Big Blue Cities continue to crumble.

That is the legacy of the so-called Great Migration.

More like the Great Plague of Locusts - and the Bringers of Entropy.

And now there aren't enough White Folk left in those Big Blue Plantations to be of any real use in reversing the rot.

Another legacy of the Democratic Party... albeit mostly the Big City Democratic Machines left behind by White Folk decades ago.

Those old Democratic Party Bosses of the previous century built better than they thought...

Their old Party Machinery is still in-charge despite the Black take-over, and their tendency to screw-up everything they touch.

The old Democratic Machines have turned into Big Blue Plantation Machines, with the House-Hands bossing the Field Hands.

But time and corruption have dulled the Machinery... and few people outside those city limits really give a damn any longer.

Perhaps Blacks will wake-up one day and realize how they've been played, politically... nowadays largely by their own.

But I'm not going to hold my breath waiting... and neither should the Republicans, other than to open-up their tent a bit.

There will be at least SOME Black Folk (politically) smart-enough and brave enough to make the leap away from the Dems.

But it will take a generation or two before Blacks might become an actual political bloc within the Republican Party.

Meanwhile, the Republicans have one helluva PR problem on their hands when it comes to Black Folk - generally speaking.
We were played for 100 years by Republicans. And all this garbage is just more republican propaganda. White racism is bi partisan and that's the problem.

It's that same ole "we know what's better for you people, look at our history"...lol.
Then they prey on the ignorant and gullible with the tired old truope of the evil democrats of 200 years ago but always fail to omit that those same whites became republicans because they hated the idea of Black people voting and having equal rights.

The shear perceived white privilege to tell an entire group of people that they vote wrong because they see through the republican's bullshit.
Yeah, these guys really need to shut up.

zThey aren’t narrowing any gap, in fact black children are doing worse and worse each year that goes by…..all according to the democrat party plan….take care of the democrat party through the union dues……don’t educate black and Hispanic children…..keep them dependent/enslaved to the democrat party forever….
Obviously you know what is best for Black and Hispanic children, even better than they do. What is your plan? After you abolish the Democratic Party of course.

We were played for 100 years by Republicans. And all this garbage is just more republican propaganda. White racism is bi partisan and that's the problem.
Ditto for Black racism...

You can't legislate how people instinctively react...

We're
ALL racist to some extent or another...

We tend to socialize amongst our own...

We tend to live amongst our own...

We tend to marry amongst our own...

We tend to worry about the welfare of our own, primarily, and others only secondarily...

Nothing wrong with any of that...

It's merely human nature...

It's the 10,000 lb elephant in the room that LibProgs and sincere integrationists really don't like to admit-to or deal-with...

In a diverse society, the key is to not let our inherent - even instinctive - racism rule our public life... or poison our souls...

Last edited:
Ditto for Black racism...

You can't legislate how people instinctively react...

We're
ALL racist to some extent or another...

We tend to socialize amongst our own...

We tend to live amongst our own...

We tend to marry amongst our own...

We tend to worry about the welfare of our own, primarily, and others only secondarily...

Nothing wrong with any of that...

It's merely human nature...

It's the 10,000 lb elephant in the room that LibProgs and sincere integrationists really don't like to admit-to or deal-with...

In a diverse society, the key is to not let our inherent - even instinctive - racism rule our public life... or poison our souls...
Black racism..

What you call black racism is not racism..

I understand that those such as a you like to pretend everything is tthe same.

But it's not.. And I am certain that if whites endured what we have, you would not call the animosity created by being treated that way racism..

If you want to live in an all white place, move back to Europe because whites made this country diverse when they decided to float over here and Iive with the over 500 nations that were already here.

Another white expert on being black.

This is a bunch of garbage from the American thinker

American Thinker – Bias and Credibility​

View attachment 864720

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

We were Republicans for 100 years and their policies definetly destroyed blacks.
How’s it going being under your Dem masters for centuries now?

If that’s you being fine then you are further gone than I thought. Are you intentionally misusing racist and racism or do you not understand what the word means. Helpful hint it doesn’t mean you disagree
I know what it means and that's why I said what I did. How in hell are you going to calll yourself thinking you can disagree with a black person on a black persons lived experience? What in the hell makes you racists continually post this bullshit about blacks and the democratic party? Do you not think we're able to look at what both parties offer and decide? And who the hell do you think you are to argue with me about how aand why blacks left the Republican party? I AM black dammit. I most certainly know the reason. I don't need to read some crap from some black sellout to give me ideas like you and others in this thread do...

Some white folks--conservative asshats--believe that a white cop who shoots a black man in his own apartment should get zero jail time.

And you’re amazed that blacks aren’t down with that?
eagle7-31 ask the OP about Amber Guyger and if he thinks she should have gotten any jail time before you pronounce if fake news.

You won't of course...wouldn't want to educate yourself now, would you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How’s it going being under your Dem masters for centuries now?
What masters racist? I don't have any masters.

Blacks were Republican for 100 years. Most blacks have been democrats less and than 60.

Forum List

Back