A Democrat says the GOP is the party of parents?

I have no fear of death and never have and I don't waiver in my defense because I am not a pussy because I know it would be worse if I did. I am one of those guys you'd better kill or I'll keep coming after yous...
Good for you. However, the Federal Agents are sworn to protect the office of the President, and the mess to our Govt that could have happened had the leftist brown shirts succeed in their goal to over throw our Govt....they recognized the real threat by the violent leftist brown shirts with their firebombing etc...so they did the right thing in making sure the Govt officials were safe

I am sure it was to some people. I have had to do large crowd control in my years doing security and running a business.
Thankfully, the federal agents and law enforcement had too...and were able to finally get the leftist insurrectionist terrorist under control

Sounds like a personal problem that the dad should have handled himself but instead he wants the govt. to take care of it.
Well since the school allowed it to happen, he's justified in blaming them. But when the denied it happend, moved the kid to another school and it happened again, he should be allowed to shoot the person in charge......but instead of arresting a rapist, they arrested the parent..........that's your side bro.......criminals and lefties above all else.

The party of parents.
The party of the blue collar working class.
The party of national sovereignty.
The party of individual choice.
The party of civil liberties.

For all their faults -and make no mistake they are numerous- the more populist GOP is capturing all the traditional deenocrat issues and positions.
At least they say it.

That is half the battle.

I know lots of people on both sides who are good parents..
And just so long as they don't speak out at school board meetings the FBI will continue to let them be good parents.

Well since the school allowed it to happen, he's justified in blaming them. But when the denied it happend, moved the kid to another school and it happened again, he should be allowed to shoot the person in charge......but instead of arresting a rapist, they arrested the parent..........that's your side bro.......criminals and lefties above all else.
My side, you are fantasizing again.

Forum List

Back