A Democrat says the GOP is the party of parents?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Stephanie Cutter, a former Obama operative, says that democrats can't let the GOP be viewed as the party of parents as it is being viewed today and that what is going on now needs to either stop or be reframed by the media.

The GOP does not even need to promote themselves anymore it seems.

The DNC is so insane it is doing it for them.

Hilarious.

Last edited:
The GOP can win in 2022 and 2024 simply by not being incompetent democrats.
Just look at Xiden's record.
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

The GOP can win in 2022 and 2024 simply by not being incompetent democrats.
Just look at Xiden's record.
Everything Xiden touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT
The French pulled their ambassador
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline
He sold us out to Putin by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent the Bidens
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
The southern border is another Xiden catastrophe after Trump had it SOLVED
Runaway inflation will just get worse if the dems pass their "infrastructure" bills, that will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs.
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans behind, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI to arrest parents who ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
All the GOP needs to do is hide in Joe Bidungs basement to win.

Stephanie Cutter, a former Obama operative, says that democrats can't let the GOP be viewed as the party of parents as it is being viewed today and that what is going on now needs to either stop or be reframed by the media.

The GOP does not even need to promote themselves anymore it seems.

The DNC is so insane it is doing it for them.

Hilarious.
That makes no sense.

She's right.....at least as it comes to parents and their relationship with their children.

This should really come as no real surprise. The DNC simply has become what is expected of leftist regimes.....they do not support the parent-child relationship...as they don't believe their should be anything in between the relationship between the State and the citizen..er subject.

Or in the White House dungeon where Trump lived as president.
well, it's not a dungeon, as much as a bunker, and he didn't live there....but was taken there by the Secret Service, a long with a number of high ranking govt officials when the leftist brown shirts attempted their insurrection in 2020 and tried to break in the WH

well, it's not a dungeon, as much as a bunker, and he didn't live there....but was taken there by the Secret Service, a long with a number of high ranking govt officials when the leftist brown shirts attempted their insurrection in 2020 and tried to break in the WH
Sure he was just a visitor to the dungeon that is where scared people hide.

Or in the White House dungeon where Trump lived as president.
dungeon? Where is this? It sounds hawt......Trump was into 50 shades of gray stuff? STop trying to make me like the man anymore than I already do.

You vote for those people....I've never thought they made sense......but she is right the GOP supports parents and the dems attack them and have them jailed........for the crime of their daughter getting raped by a tranny boy
Sounds like a personal problem that the dad should have handled himself but instead he wants the govt. to take care of it.

If your a pussy, yeah....
hey man....more power to you....but mobs of deadly people, firebombing buildings etc are scary to most people.

Are Secret Services Agents are brave me, but apparently not as brave as you I guess....just a bunch of pussies to you

hey man....more power to you....but mobs of deadly people, firebombing buildings etc are scary to most people.

Are Secret Services Agents are brave me, but apparently not as brave as you I guess....just a bunch of pussies to you
I have no fear of death and never have and I don't waiver in my defense because I am not a pussy because I know it would be worse if I did. I am one of those guys you'd better kill or I'll keep coming after yous...

I love it. Boy, that was fast! One week and FLIP! we're now the party that can be trusted with the children.

Totally unforced Dem errors.

Forum List

Back